No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Looks at Esports Market
Wednesday April 20,2016 : TOP BUSINESS SERVICES COMPANY ASSESSES E-SPORTS MARKET
PricewaterhouseCoopers US takes an in-depth look at the booming vertical.
It seems hardly a day passes without some mention of the booming vertical that is eSports, with various predictions on the future of the business and its continued impressive growth.
The latest of these studies comes from the respected PricewaterhouseCoopers international business and professional services group's US offices, and immediately grabs the reader’s attention with a prediction that growth in eSports of 43 percent will create a $463 million niche industry by the end of 2016.
The PWC report is the result of three months work and 750 interviews with people in the know.
Here are a few highlights from the report, which can be accessed in full at http://www.pwc.com/CISeSports:
* The typical eSports fan is young, racially diverse, tech-savvy and often female.
* Males tend to dominate, but only slightly, when it comes to playing rather than spectating. Assessing spectator motives, PWC found that males are interested in the competitive aspects, whereas females are more into the entertainment and social aspects of eSports.
* One in five eSports fans watch competitions on a weekly basis with the general eSports fan averaging 19 days of viewing a year. Asian and Hispanic viewers tended to watch more frequently (27 days and 23 days respectively).
* 57 percent of respondents preferred to watch eSports competitions on laptops or desktop computer screens.
* 68 percent of fans said they were under age 35 years.
* First-person shooter competitions are the fan faves at 63 percent, chased by multiplayer online battle arena clashes (MOBA) at 37 percent.
* Viewership numbers are constantly growing, with predictions that fans will either maintain or increase their level of involvement in the next twelve months in both viewership (83 percent) or participation (72 percent).
* Sponsorshipis are also on the rise, driven by the desire of corporates to connect with the millennial generation. Corporate involvement is extending beyond sponsorships into supply and support such as betting platforms, talent agencies, events companies, fantasy sports operators and technology companies. This has led to increasingly large commercial partnerships.
* It's important for companies to thoroughly familiarise themselves on all aspects before tapping into an industry like eSports which has such a large and deeply interested following from an important age demographic.
* The research flagged an important preference element in fans - the tendency to follow and support a particular title and style of a competitive game and its intrinsic quality rather than fixing on a particular player or team.
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
NBA Odds: Resurgent Clippers Face Warriors in Oakland -
After a much-needed lineup shuffle, the Los Angeles Clippers (29-27 SU, 35-21 ATS) carry a four-game SU and ATS winning streak into Thursday’s game against the best team in the NBA, the Golden State Warriors (47-9 SU, 27-27-2 ATS). Tip-off is at 10:30 PM ET on TNT.
PokerStars.CZ has launched in the Czech Republic -
PokerStars.CZ has launched in the Czech Republic, becoming the first licensed online casino and poker operator under the Czech Republic’s new gaming regulation. This follows on from the approval by the Czech State Supervision of Gambling and Lotteries Department.
Sunbets to Sponsor Sutton United -
Online betting operator Sun Bets has inked a one-off sponsorship deal with English association football club Sutton United for its upcoming televised clash against Arsenal FC in the FA Cup fifth round tie.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.