No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Looks at Esports Market
Wednesday April 20,2016 : TOP BUSINESS SERVICES COMPANY ASSESSES E-SPORTS MARKET
PricewaterhouseCoopers US takes an in-depth look at the booming vertical.
It seems hardly a day passes without some mention of the booming vertical that is eSports, with various predictions on the future of the business and its continued impressive growth.
The latest of these studies comes from the respected PricewaterhouseCoopers international business and professional services group's US offices, and immediately grabs the reader’s attention with a prediction that growth in eSports of 43 percent will create a $463 million niche industry by the end of 2016.
The PWC report is the result of three months work and 750 interviews with people in the know.
Here are a few highlights from the report, which can be accessed in full at http://www.pwc.com/CISeSports:
* The typical eSports fan is young, racially diverse, tech-savvy and often female.
* Males tend to dominate, but only slightly, when it comes to playing rather than spectating. Assessing spectator motives, PWC found that males are interested in the competitive aspects, whereas females are more into the entertainment and social aspects of eSports.
* One in five eSports fans watch competitions on a weekly basis with the general eSports fan averaging 19 days of viewing a year. Asian and Hispanic viewers tended to watch more frequently (27 days and 23 days respectively).
* 57 percent of respondents preferred to watch eSports competitions on laptops or desktop computer screens.
* 68 percent of fans said they were under age 35 years.
* First-person shooter competitions are the fan faves at 63 percent, chased by multiplayer online battle arena clashes (MOBA) at 37 percent.
* Viewership numbers are constantly growing, with predictions that fans will either maintain or increase their level of involvement in the next twelve months in both viewership (83 percent) or participation (72 percent).
* Sponsorshipis are also on the rise, driven by the desire of corporates to connect with the millennial generation. Corporate involvement is extending beyond sponsorships into supply and support such as betting platforms, talent agencies, events companies, fantasy sports operators and technology companies. This has led to increasingly large commercial partnerships.
* It's important for companies to thoroughly familiarise themselves on all aspects before tapping into an industry like eSports which has such a large and deeply interested following from an important age demographic.
* The research flagged an important preference element in fans - the tendency to follow and support a particular title and style of a competitive game and its intrinsic quality rather than fixing on a particular player or team.
Gambling News :
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
$75K Win on Mobile Slot @ CafeCasino -
Café Casino’s mobile slot, Achilles, paid out in a big way over the weekend. A player from Pennsylvania, Rob J., triggered the game’s free spins mode by landing three scatters.
2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic Results -
The 2017 Punta Cana Poker Classic is now in the books and players are returning home after a week-long poker celebration. And after a major final table deal, two players have the most reason to celebrate. Roberto Carvallo ultimately won the tournament after negotiating a final table deal with Jamin Stokes.
NHL Odds: Winnipeg Jets vs. Minnesota Wild -
Blake Wheeler and the Winnipeg Jets will attempt to get two points closer to the Central Division lead on Tuesday, as they take on the Minnesota Wild on the road. The Jets have started strong, and sit in second place in their division. Led by RW Blake Wheeler, the Jets look like a team that could make some noise in the West this season.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.