No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Looks at Esports Market
Wednesday April 20,2016 : TOP BUSINESS SERVICES COMPANY ASSESSES E-SPORTS MARKET
PricewaterhouseCoopers US takes an in-depth look at the booming vertical.
It seems hardly a day passes without some mention of the booming vertical that is eSports, with various predictions on the future of the business and its continued impressive growth.
The latest of these studies comes from the respected PricewaterhouseCoopers international business and professional services group's US offices, and immediately grabs the reader’s attention with a prediction that growth in eSports of 43 percent will create a $463 million niche industry by the end of 2016.
The PWC report is the result of three months work and 750 interviews with people in the know.
Here are a few highlights from the report, which can be accessed in full at http://www.pwc.com/CISeSports:
* The typical eSports fan is young, racially diverse, tech-savvy and often female.
* Males tend to dominate, but only slightly, when it comes to playing rather than spectating. Assessing spectator motives, PWC found that males are interested in the competitive aspects, whereas females are more into the entertainment and social aspects of eSports.
* One in five eSports fans watch competitions on a weekly basis with the general eSports fan averaging 19 days of viewing a year. Asian and Hispanic viewers tended to watch more frequently (27 days and 23 days respectively).
* 57 percent of respondents preferred to watch eSports competitions on laptops or desktop computer screens.
* 68 percent of fans said they were under age 35 years.
* First-person shooter competitions are the fan faves at 63 percent, chased by multiplayer online battle arena clashes (MOBA) at 37 percent.
* Viewership numbers are constantly growing, with predictions that fans will either maintain or increase their level of involvement in the next twelve months in both viewership (83 percent) or participation (72 percent).
* Sponsorshipis are also on the rise, driven by the desire of corporates to connect with the millennial generation. Corporate involvement is extending beyond sponsorships into supply and support such as betting platforms, talent agencies, events companies, fantasy sports operators and technology companies. This has led to increasingly large commercial partnerships.
* It's important for companies to thoroughly familiarise themselves on all aspects before tapping into an industry like eSports which has such a large and deeply interested following from an important age demographic.
* The research flagged an important preference element in fans - the tendency to follow and support a particular title and style of a competitive game and its intrinsic quality rather than fixing on a particular player or team.
Gambling News :
Jurassic World Online Slot live -
During the base game, the fierce and genetically modified Indominus Rex can randomly appear on the screen, awarding wins of up to 1,000x the total bet.
Is there a place for AI in poker? -
If you are into the technology, you have certainly heard about Artificial Intelligence (AI) at least a few times. The word has become even more popular over the course of the last few years, especially with an introduction of another buzz word
MLB Odds: Mets vs. Dodgers -
Injuries have kept the New York Mets (31-37, –14.14 betting units) from being all they can be this year, but they expect to have Steven Matz on the mound for Wednesday’s game against fellow southpaw Rich Hill and the Los Angeles Dodgers (44-26, +7.56 units). First pitch from Chavez Ravine is 10 PM ET on ESPN.
NBA Odds: Warriors Down Cavs in Game 5, Reclaim Title -
It took a game longer than they would have liked, but the Golden State Warriors are once again the NBA champions. They beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 129-120 Monday night to eliminate the Cavs (+9 away) in five games and reclaim the Larry O’Brien Championship Trophy.
Vikings’ Victory Slot Launches -
The game’s impressive graphics take you to the sea side, where a longship sits beyond the reels. Mountains and trees make up the background, and smoke can be seen billowing from beyond the screen. The five reels are on a sail, with 25 paylines marked by red flags.
50 WSOP Seat Satellite -
Sunday, July 2nd at 3pm ET, two just days before the Fourth of July holiday, Americas Cardroom is running a 50-seat qualifier to the 2017 WSOP Main Event in Las Vegas.
NHL Odds: Series Tied Heading Back to Pittsburgh -
As quickly as Pekka Rinne lost his game in Pittsburgh, he found it again in Nashville. After Game 2, there were murmurings that Rinne wouldn’t start the next game. Predators Head Coach Peter Laviolette decided to stick with his goaltender, however, and Rinne led his team to two consecutive victories at home while stopping 50 of 52 shots.
Huge Win at Bitstarz Casino -
There has been plenty of big wins being landed at BitStarz lately, and yesterday, it was time again. Surprisingly it was yet another Amatic game that made one lucky player extra happy as he raked in an incredible $112,402 during an evening of intense playing.
NBA Odds: Can Warriors Keep up the Pace in Cleveland? -
The Cleveland Cavaliers head back home down 0-2 in the 2017 NBA Finals after losing the first two games straight up and against the spread to the Golden State Warriors by wide margins. Game 3 is Wednesday at 9 PM ET on ABC.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.