No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
General Snapshot : Online Gaming 2011
- Parlay Games:
- Launched services with new customers; Paf bingo of Ålands Penningautomatförening and point-based bingo on Candystand.com with Publishers Clearing House Online (PCH.com, PCHCoupons.com, PCHGames.com, PCHLotto.com, PCHOnline.com, PCHOnlineSurveys.com, PCHSearchandWin.com and Candystand.com.
- Network partnerships and managed services arrangements with; Soccer Millionaire Limited, Barcelona Internet Marketing S.I. (www.bingorumba.es), Mediterranean Gaming Limited .
- Will provide a selection of 40 plus scratch cards and instant win games to major online gambling group Sportingbet plc.
- Supply deal for the provision of a selection of online scratchcard and instant win games to the Mexican National Lottery, Lotería Nacional.
- Intralot's Peruvian subsidiary, Intralot de Peru, launched a new online product that was developed in collaboration with NeoGames, called "Click & Gana".
- PERFORM, Digital Sports Media Company:
- Signed TAB Sportsbet in a multi-year licencing deal for the provision of Watch&Bet..
- Launched a live sport streaming service with Broadcaster Al Jazeera's sports division, Al Jazeera Sport at Aljazeerasport.tv
- Partnered with Indian internet media firm Times Internet Limited (IndiaTimes) to connect Indian football fans with England's Barclays Premier League across online and mobile portals.
- ATP and WTA selected live sports data provider Enetpulse as its exclusive distributor of official live scoring tennis data.
- Bookmaker Ladbrokes entered into a games supply agreement with Blueprint Gaming and Ash Gaming and its mobile customers now have access to live streaming of AtTheRaces' live coverage of all British and Irish horseraces.
- Sporting Solutions, the B2B fixed odds in-play trading and pricing division of the Sporting Index Group signed GoldBet, Betinternet.com, Blue Square and 888sport to its service.
- Bettorlogic launched Nextbet, a unique tool that uses customer preference logic, combining performance data, customer data and details of the player's last bet, to offer additional, personalised bet propositions based on that selection.
- To provide CIRSA with online poker, casino and bingo software.
- Will provide Ladbrokes with its online casino and poker software in the newly liberalised Danish and Spanish markets.
- Gaming content supply deal with Chili Casino.com
- Flash casino, soft games and live dealer casino product to 188Bet.
- Flash casino for Russian and English language online casino site Red Star Casino.com.
- Microgaming's Prima Networks to its first Italian mobile operator, working with Neomobile Gaming utilizing QuickFire.
- The Asian-facing online sportsbook platform provider, Sunplus now trading as ONEworks.
- British Telecom and OnLive, a pioneer of cloud gaming technology, launched an on-demand video game service.
- The Montreal-based online gambling group Amaya Gaming:
- launched Kwachu 6/48 Lottery and an online gambling website BetKenya.com in the Republic of Kenya.
- Established Amaya Armenia, a new venture in partnership with the Armenian Government to establish a national Armenian lottery.
- Launched a short message service (SMS) game in Uganda titled "Yoola Obukadde SMS Game".
- Amaya Gaming subsidiary Chartwell Technology expanded its license agreement with Shufflemaster to offer its operators the popular Three Card Poker game across a wider geographic spread.
- Australian interactive television gambling provider Two Way landed a cornerstone investor, Malaysian entrepreneur Gerald Tan who will invest up to $2.04 million of expansion capital in the Company for TV wagering service and other advanced interactive media opportunities.
- CTXM to provide gaming content to Western Europe-focused Salutegame.com and a suite of fixed odds games to 32Red’s internet gambling site.
- Added CTXM’s XCasino suite to its offering, whilst CTXM licensees will be offered Everymatrix white label sports betting solutions.
- Provided its GamMatrix gaming management and payment processing solution to Tower Gaming.
- Play'nGo to provide EveryMatrix with Flash and mobile games content.
- EveryMatrix to provide sportsbook software to SportCity24, BetCave, ArtemisBet and Topsport.
- Gaming Media Group (GMG):
- GMG’s The Poker Channel in distribution agreement with France Telecom, making the 24/7 network accessible to France Telecom and Orange TV subscribers.
- Play'n GO to provide GMG with e-gaming platform (EGP) for entry into the newly liberalised Danish online gambling market.
- Sports Betting Tech to provide GMG with a sportsbetting solution for the Danish market.
- U.S. suppliers of gambling games and equipment, Bally Technologies launched a new business division - Bally Interactive.
- Aristocrat secured a systems contract with Maryland Live! Casino including an online play-for-fun solution.
- Net Entertainment in gaming supply deal with Sky Betting & Gaming’s SkyVegas.com.
- William Hill plc :
- Renewed its contract with Amalgamated Racing Ltd, owner of television channel Turf TV.
- Now offers live horseracing via a new bet-to-view service available on the Racing UK mobile Application.
- Betfred will utilize IGT’s new Gibraltar office and data centre
- Zukido to supply Globet Sport with in-play sports betting platform.
- Betware to provide gaming platform to Spanish gambling group CIRSA.
- Shuffle Master and OpenBet partnered to adapt a selection of Shuffle Master's proprietary table games to online.
- Teamed up with sports promoters, Matchroom Sport, Professional Darts Corporation and World Snooker, to develop a range of online slot and mini-casino games.
- Passoker, the provider of in-play betting technology, added Openbet to its client list, successfully integrating its product with the online software supplier’s Remote Gaming Interface.
- Interactive gambling group NetPlay TV plc renewed its contract with Channel 5 following strong performance of its Supercasino.com on the channel.
- Scratchino Software Limited in supply deal with white label provider Plus-Five Gaming.
- Plus-Five Gaming launched a new white-label mobile and online casino at Betsphone.eu for Swedish operator Final Piece Gaming.
- Lottomatica Group merged its land-based division Spielo International with its online arm GTech G2.
- GTechG2 partnered with bidShopping on newly launched online gambling site Bidbingo.co.uk.
- GTechG2 will provide sports betting website digibet.com with instant casino games in a four year deal.
- GTechG2 will provide two new internet gambling sites, Pokerleaders and Spinwinners, with casino and poker gambling software along with a management system through an agreement with Xorti, a French holding company founded in 2009 and in possession of LGA Malta licensing.
- terrestrial casino operators MGM Resorts International and Boyd Gaming Corp. to partner with bwin.party interactive's online poker operations should internet poker be legalised in the USA.
- Party Poker offers Mac-friendly downloadable online poker software.
- bwin.party digital entertainment's Gioco Digitale has launched a live dealer casino solution on GDcasinò.it from Evolution Gaming
- Cantor Gaming launched The Venetian’s new sportsbook and will operate the race and sportsbook and offer mobile gaming at the Las Vegas-situated Palms Casino Resort.
- Mahjong Logic Limited signed 66mahjong.com, Bodog88 and Kashbet.com.
- The second largest Philippine broadcaster GMA-7'’s internet arm GMA New Media Inc (NMI) to launch online horse-betting venture in partnership with the Manila Jockey Club.
- Sportech plc subsidiary The Football Pools betting products made available on the Australian internet betting site Centrebet.
- OLIMP will license the Betgenius In-Play Manager product to generate in-running events, odds and lines for its online customers and retail outlets in Kazakhstan, South Africa and Russia. Betgenius also signed RunningBall AG for additional coverage of live betting events.
- South East Asian online gambling provider MatchMove Games in licensing agreement for Mahjong Time games.
- New Sky Bet podcast from Sky Betting and Gaming's online betting division.
- Online gambling operator 32Red Plc to use GB Group for its online identification verification processes.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.