No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Online Gambling Software,Network and Platform Updates 2011
- Software upgrade from Viaden Gaming featuring advanced functionality alongside improved administration area management usability, casino integration with third-party services and general settings.
- Online gaming operator 888.com upgraded its download and no-download instant versions of its 888casino software. The company also launched its latest poker software client version "Poker V6.7" updated on its Poker 6 platform on 888Poker. Includes Private games (Lounges, Knock-out tournaments (by end of year), Branded tournaments with customizable skins, updated history viewer, chat animations, live dealer and games on 888poker and a new loyalty level.
- Software version from Microgaming’s Poker Network (MPN) featuring usability updates, additional changes based on player feedback and a new bonus tool for operators and players.
- MPN has formed a new Network Management Board (NMB) to control the development and operational running of the network, which is now classified as a Sportsbook Poker Network.
- Upgrade to LVS’ Advanced Betting Platform, the sportsbook software provider acquired by the French online and land gambling giant La Française Des Jeux.
- Bodog Poker has continued the implementation of its controversial Recreational Poker Model with the release of a new poker software upgrade.
Migrations and launches:
- Pokerview.com switched from Everleaf to Merge Gaming Network.
- America’s Card Room re-launched utilizing extensively tweaked Dobrosoft software on the Yatahay Network.
- GTechG2's International Poker Network lost one of its larger operators BetClic Poker who moved to the Everest Poker network.
- Deckmedia, the Curacao-licensed owner and operator of Slotocash online casino, has switched from Rival software to the RealTime Gaming platform.
- Irish bookmaker Paddy Power left IGT/Wagerworks platform migrating to Playtech for its online casino product in a multi-year agreement.
- NetroMedia, a Vancouver streaming media company will add five new streams for live-dealer casino platform provider Visionary iGaming by the end of 2011.
- Merge Poker Network has continued taking new US signups.
- Tower Gaming, a long-serving skin on the Ongame Network, switched to the Euro Cake Network.
- Sportech websites Vernons.com and Littlewoods Gaming.com migrated to Playtech.
- A new online gambling software branded Nuworks, about which little is known other than an apparent connection with industry software veteran RTG and/or an experienced personality formerly associated with that company, offers more than 30 brand new slots plus 4 new Video Poker games. Buzzluck, which has been taken over by the reputable UK-based Club World Casinos, was its first licensee followed by Lucky Club Casino, which recently changed hands from Jackpot Capital to an unknown new operator.
- Pinnacle has switched to Galewind software, a company which has gone to extraordinary lengths to publish authentic RTPs and interact with players on the subject.
- GameAccount Network will launch Rank Group’s enRacha.com and Sportingbet’s Miapuesta.com into the newly regulated Spanish market. Both enRacha.com and Miapuesta.com are anticipated to move to .es domains post licensing with players merged into the Spanish network within GameAccount's system to boost player liquidity.
- Play'n GO to provide Gaming Media Group with e-gaming platform (EGP) for entry into the newly liberalised Danish online gambling market.
Gambling News :
NBA Odds: Warriors Big Favorites to Beat Cleveland -
The Warriors didn’t take last year’s NBA Finals collapse lying down. They added Kevin Durant to the starting rotation; Durant is +220 to win this year’s Finals MVP award, while Cleveland superstar LeBron James is all by himself – also at +220. Kyrie Irving is the next closest Cavalier at +1000.
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.