No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Online Gambling Software,Network and Platform Updates 2011
- Software upgrade from Viaden Gaming featuring advanced functionality alongside improved administration area management usability, casino integration with third-party services and general settings.
- Online gaming operator 888.com upgraded its download and no-download instant versions of its 888casino software. The company also launched its latest poker software client version "Poker V6.7" updated on its Poker 6 platform on 888Poker. Includes Private games (Lounges, Knock-out tournaments (by end of year), Branded tournaments with customizable skins, updated history viewer, chat animations, live dealer and games on 888poker and a new loyalty level.
- Software version from Microgaming’s Poker Network (MPN) featuring usability updates, additional changes based on player feedback and a new bonus tool for operators and players.
- MPN has formed a new Network Management Board (NMB) to control the development and operational running of the network, which is now classified as a Sportsbook Poker Network.
- Upgrade to LVS’ Advanced Betting Platform, the sportsbook software provider acquired by the French online and land gambling giant La Française Des Jeux.
- Bodog Poker has continued the implementation of its controversial Recreational Poker Model with the release of a new poker software upgrade.
Migrations and launches:
- Pokerview.com switched from Everleaf to Merge Gaming Network.
- America’s Card Room re-launched utilizing extensively tweaked Dobrosoft software on the Yatahay Network.
- GTechG2's International Poker Network lost one of its larger operators BetClic Poker who moved to the Everest Poker network.
- Deckmedia, the Curacao-licensed owner and operator of Slotocash online casino, has switched from Rival software to the RealTime Gaming platform.
- Irish bookmaker Paddy Power left IGT/Wagerworks platform migrating to Playtech for its online casino product in a multi-year agreement.
- NetroMedia, a Vancouver streaming media company will add five new streams for live-dealer casino platform provider Visionary iGaming by the end of 2011.
- Merge Poker Network has continued taking new US signups.
- Tower Gaming, a long-serving skin on the Ongame Network, switched to the Euro Cake Network.
- Sportech websites Vernons.com and Littlewoods Gaming.com migrated to Playtech.
- A new online gambling software branded Nuworks, about which little is known other than an apparent connection with industry software veteran RTG and/or an experienced personality formerly associated with that company, offers more than 30 brand new slots plus 4 new Video Poker games. Buzzluck, which has been taken over by the reputable UK-based Club World Casinos, was its first licensee followed by Lucky Club Casino, which recently changed hands from Jackpot Capital to an unknown new operator.
- Pinnacle has switched to Galewind software, a company which has gone to extraordinary lengths to publish authentic RTPs and interact with players on the subject.
- GameAccount Network will launch Rank Group’s enRacha.com and Sportingbet’s Miapuesta.com into the newly regulated Spanish market. Both enRacha.com and Miapuesta.com are anticipated to move to .es domains post licensing with players merged into the Spanish network within GameAccount's system to boost player liquidity.
- Play'n GO to provide Gaming Media Group with e-gaming platform (EGP) for entry into the newly liberalised Danish online gambling market.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Team Hot Launches -
#teamhot The Philippines licensed and GGNetwork-powered online poker operator Natural8 has announced the appointment to its "Team Hot" professional player line-up of Asian poker aces Kitty Kuo, Xuan Liu and Dong Kim.
Netent Q3-2016 Earnings Report -
#netent The UK continues to be an important growth driver but the weaker pound had an estimated negative effect of about three percentage points on revenue growth compared to the same quarter last year.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.