No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
42ND WORLD SERIES OF POKER SCHEDULE
Posted 1/24/11 : New events and 58 bracelets up for grabs in 2011 Tournament schedule
The 2011 schedule for the 42nd World Series of Poker (WSOP) was announced this week.
The annual tournament, comprising a slate of poker's most popular variations, is set to run at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada from 31 May to 19 July 2011 and will again be televised on ESPN.
Tournament organisers have announced a total of 58 gold bracelets to be won in 2011 – one more than last year - and additional events have been added to the schedule.
Last year's tournament generated its biggest field in WSOP history of 72,966 entries from 117 different countries. Players competed for a total of $187 million and 57 championship gold bracelets. The tournament reports attendance up 20 percent year-over-year in 2010.
Pre-registration for the 2011 WSOP will be available on-site at the Main Cage of the Rio in Las Vegas and online through www.WSOP.com beginning 7 February 2011. Registration for all bracelet events will remain open through four levels of play – or until all available seats have been sold. The only exception the Main Event, which will remain open for its customary two levels (or four hours of play).
The tournament’s culmination will be held with the play of the “November Nine®” from November 5-7, before a live audience with special prime-time coverage from ESPN on Tuesday 8 November 2011.
"Something for everyone is the best way to describe the 2011 World Series of Poker schedule,” said WSOP Tournament Director Jack Effel, who will oversee the event for the sixth consecutive year. "It’s staggering to think that last year alone the WSOP hosted nine of the 17 largest tournaments in poker history. We had 44 events produce more than a $1 million prize pool, so we can’t wait to get at it again and offer players at all levels the best poker action on the planet."
Highlights of the 2011 schedule include:
• New Event -- $25,000 buy-in, No Limit Hold’em Heads-Up Championship. Up to 256 players will compete in this first-time event which will be the first open bracelet awarded at the 2011 WSOP.
• New Event -- $2,500 buy-in 10-Game Mix/Six-Handed (Event #29) – A short-handed event – with a mix of 10 different poker games, including Badugi.
• New Event -- $5,000 Pot Limit Omaha/Six-Handed (Event #35) – Continuing with the popular trend of short-handed events, a $5,000 six-handed Pot Limit Omaha tournament.
• Back by Popular Demand – The $2,500 Omaha/Seven Card Stud Hi-Low 8 or Better tournament is back on the schedule this year.
• $50K Poker Players Championship – The Chip Reese Memorial Trophy is up for grabs at the $50,000 buy-in eight-game mixed event, also dubbed the “Poker Players Championship.”
• The Seniors-Only No-Limit Hold’em Championship – featuring a $1,000 buy-in for all poker enthusiasts 50 years of age or older. In 2010, this event set a record when 3,142 players entered and the winner walked away with just under $500,000 for his $1,000 investment.
• The Ladies Only No-Limit Hold’em Championship – featuring a $1,000 buy-in.
• Triple Chance Tournaments – An added event this year will see this format being offered twice. Event #12 offers a $1,500 Triple Chance No Limit Hold’em event and Event #50 features a $5,000 buy-in version.
• Daily Deepstack No-Limit Hold’em Tournaments – The Rio will host three different daily No-Limit Hold’em tournaments. These are one-day structured tournaments, and not bracelet events.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Lightning go for Season Sweep Over Red Wings -
The Tampa Bay Lightning (37-29-9) have been doing everything possible to make a fourth straight appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Without star centre Steven Stamkos, Nikita Kucherov (38 goals, 40 assists) and Victor Hedman (15 goals, 47 assists) have stepped up and will look to continue their strong play against the Wings. Game time is 7:30 PM ET on FS-D.
MPN Charity Poker Tournament at ICE 2017 -
During what was a busy three-days for Microgaming at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, the MPN team enjoyed a charity poker tournament with Microgaming operators on Tuesday 7 February.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.