No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
42ND WORLD SERIES OF POKER SCHEDULE
Posted 1/24/11 : New events and 58 bracelets up for grabs in 2011 Tournament schedule
The 2011 schedule for the 42nd World Series of Poker (WSOP) was announced this week.
The annual tournament, comprising a slate of poker's most popular variations, is set to run at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada from 31 May to 19 July 2011 and will again be televised on ESPN.
Tournament organisers have announced a total of 58 gold bracelets to be won in 2011 – one more than last year - and additional events have been added to the schedule.
Last year's tournament generated its biggest field in WSOP history of 72,966 entries from 117 different countries. Players competed for a total of $187 million and 57 championship gold bracelets. The tournament reports attendance up 20 percent year-over-year in 2010.
Pre-registration for the 2011 WSOP will be available on-site at the Main Cage of the Rio in Las Vegas and online through www.WSOP.com beginning 7 February 2011. Registration for all bracelet events will remain open through four levels of play – or until all available seats have been sold. The only exception the Main Event, which will remain open for its customary two levels (or four hours of play).
The tournament’s culmination will be held with the play of the “November Nine®” from November 5-7, before a live audience with special prime-time coverage from ESPN on Tuesday 8 November 2011.
"Something for everyone is the best way to describe the 2011 World Series of Poker schedule,” said WSOP Tournament Director Jack Effel, who will oversee the event for the sixth consecutive year. "It’s staggering to think that last year alone the WSOP hosted nine of the 17 largest tournaments in poker history. We had 44 events produce more than a $1 million prize pool, so we can’t wait to get at it again and offer players at all levels the best poker action on the planet."
Highlights of the 2011 schedule include:
• New Event -- $25,000 buy-in, No Limit Hold’em Heads-Up Championship. Up to 256 players will compete in this first-time event which will be the first open bracelet awarded at the 2011 WSOP.
• New Event -- $2,500 buy-in 10-Game Mix/Six-Handed (Event #29) – A short-handed event – with a mix of 10 different poker games, including Badugi.
• New Event -- $5,000 Pot Limit Omaha/Six-Handed (Event #35) – Continuing with the popular trend of short-handed events, a $5,000 six-handed Pot Limit Omaha tournament.
• Back by Popular Demand – The $2,500 Omaha/Seven Card Stud Hi-Low 8 or Better tournament is back on the schedule this year.
• $50K Poker Players Championship – The Chip Reese Memorial Trophy is up for grabs at the $50,000 buy-in eight-game mixed event, also dubbed the “Poker Players Championship.”
• The Seniors-Only No-Limit Hold’em Championship – featuring a $1,000 buy-in for all poker enthusiasts 50 years of age or older. In 2010, this event set a record when 3,142 players entered and the winner walked away with just under $500,000 for his $1,000 investment.
• The Ladies Only No-Limit Hold’em Championship – featuring a $1,000 buy-in.
• Triple Chance Tournaments – An added event this year will see this format being offered twice. Event #12 offers a $1,500 Triple Chance No Limit Hold’em event and Event #50 features a $5,000 buy-in version.
• Daily Deepstack No-Limit Hold’em Tournaments – The Rio will host three different daily No-Limit Hold’em tournaments. These are one-day structured tournaments, and not bracelet events.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.