No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2016 WSOP Schedule
Wednesday, February 24, 2016 : WORLD SERIES OF POKER HAS RELEASED 2016 SCHEDULE
New prize money distribution format will see up to 50 percent more players cashing in WSOP events
The World Series of Poker has released its schedule for the 47th edition of the most prestigious tournament in world poker, advising that it will kick off on Tuesday May 31 2016 at its traditional home - the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
The organisers claim that this year's event features an ambitious and diverse schedule, along with a new prize money distribution format which will see up to 50 percent more players cashing in WSOP events than in previous years.
This year eight new events have been added to the schedule, which can be accessed here: http://www.wsop.com/tournaments/?groupid=1232
Key changes have been made in response to player feedback, and include:
* Places Paid: The majority of bracelet (and Deepstack) events will now payout 15 percent of the field, up 50 percent from what was WSOP standard. The minimum payout is expected to be one-and-a-half times the buy-in;
* In the money earlier: With payouts increasing, many events are expected to reach the money on Day 1;
* Start times: Moved up one hour; most (not all) events are on a new time schedule, with the first event of the day scheduled for 11 a.m. and the late events now to begin at 3 p.m. Deepstacks will be at 2 p.m., 5 p.m., 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.;
* Five times starting chips: All $10,000 buy-in events, including the Main Event, will now feature 50,000 in starting chips, up 66 percent from last year. This means all WSOP events now start with at least five times buy-in amount;
* Structure Tweaks: With some of the above changes, structures have also been modified slightly in an effort to aid events meeting scheduled duration. Players are encouraged to review structure sheets in advance. (One example: Instead of a 100-200 level followed by 100-200-25, there will now be just a 100-200-25 level);
* Playing into the money on Day 1 of Colossus: Each of the six starting flights of Colossus II will reach the money and begin processing payouts immediately within the flight versus a traditional hard bubble on Day 2 of a consolidated field. This will cut any congestion in payouts process significantly and also allow players who cash in a flight or surrendering their stack at the end of the flight, a chance to re-enter another flight and perhaps cash again within the same event;
* Registering for only one flight at a time: In order to better manage, multi-flight, multi-entry events (Colossus, Millionaire Maker, Crazy Eights & Little One for One Drop), players may only register for one flight at a time in advance. If they are eliminated in that flight, they may go to the cage to register for another flight if they choose;
* The number of official WSOP gold bracelet events is up one to 69.
Special events at this year's spectacular include:
* One Drop Charity – After four years, with more than $17 million donated to charitable causes via the WSOP, all events will continue to offer an opportunity to donate. The “1 percent for One Drop” returns, where players cashing in any event, may donate 1 percent of their winnings. Events #67 and #69 have specific charitable components to help raise funds for WSOP's charitable partner;
* Daily Deepstack No-Limit Hold’em Tournaments – The Rio will host four different daily No-Limit Hold’em tournaments this year from May 31 to July 18. The first one, at 2 p.m. daily, is a $235 buy-in. At 5 p.m., players can play the $185 buy-in tournament. Then at 7 p.m., a $135 buy-in tournament and at 9 p.m., a new $365 tournament will be offered with a turbo format. These are one-day structured tournaments, and non-bracelet events in No-Limit Hold’em. These events will take place in the Pavilion Ballroom and start one hour earlier this year, and pay 50% more entrants, with 15% of the field now cashing;
* Satellites every day – A complete array of satellites, from single-table to mega, will be offered from May 31 - July 10. Qualify for $5K and $10K bracelet events in mega satellites with buy-ins of $575 or $1,100 at 8 p.m. Qualify for $1,500 bracelet events daily at 9 a.m. in the $185 buy-in Mega Satellite, played in a turbo format as No-Limit Hold’em running throughout the duration of the series.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
HeyPoker Closing -
The operator is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority, with the registering company listed as Evoke Gaming Ltd.
Can Jack Lam Make Things Right in Philippines -
Lam will no doubt seriously consider the offer, having lost access to his Philippines businesses and with charges of attempted bribery and "economic sabotage" and an arrest warrant hanging over his head .
PPA Wants pre-emptive strike against RAWA -
It's not just civic associations that are warning against the introduction of a federal ban on online gambling in a denial of states' rights . The Poker Players Alliance action group has begun mustering its over a million US members in a campaign as well.
UK Wants Fixed Odds Betting Terminals Changes -
The group, titled FOBT All-Party Parliamentary Group plans to release its full report early in the new year, but for now has claimed that changes to FOBT regulations could help in reducing "associated crime" and problem gambling.
Sportech Wins 8 Year Old VAT case -
An eight-year long, GBP 97 million VAT repayment claim dispute between Sportech PLC and HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) has come to an end with the Supreme Court refusing HMRC permission to appeal a previous Court of Appeal ruling.
2017 MPN Poker Tour -
Main Event packages, worth €1,500, are available online and players can qualify via any of the MPN participating card rooms through a variety of satellites, with buy-ins starting as low as €0.25. Each €1,500 package includes:
Realistic Games in deal with Kindred Group -
The UK-based online gambling games developer Realistic Games has signed a deal to supply its games to online operator Kindred Group, parent company of quality brands that include Unibet, Stan James and Maria Casino.
DFS banning bill Introduced in Illinois -
The legislative season in Illinois may be drawing to a close, but that hasn't stopped a new bid to ban daily fantasy sports from being assigned to the House Executive Committee; whether there is sufficient time to pass the bill is a matter for speculation.
Cambodia To More Closely Control Online Gambling -
Cambodia, where online #gambling is operated by licensed land casinos alone, and Cambodian punters are banned from participating, is to tighten monitoring, control and management of the activity by setting up a centralized server, a Ministry of the Economy official revealed this week in a media interview.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.