No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
2016 WSOP Schedule
Wednesday, February 24, 2016 : WORLD SERIES OF POKER HAS RELEASED 2016 SCHEDULE
New prize money distribution format will see up to 50 percent more players cashing in WSOP events
The World Series of Poker has released its schedule for the 47th edition of the most prestigious tournament in world poker, advising that it will kick off on Tuesday May 31 2016 at its traditional home - the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
The organisers claim that this year's event features an ambitious and diverse schedule, along with a new prize money distribution format which will see up to 50 percent more players cashing in WSOP events than in previous years.
This year eight new events have been added to the schedule, which can be accessed here: http://www.wsop.com/tournaments/?groupid=1232
Key changes have been made in response to player feedback, and include:
* Places Paid: The majority of bracelet (and Deepstack) events will now payout 15 percent of the field, up 50 percent from what was WSOP standard. The minimum payout is expected to be one-and-a-half times the buy-in;
* In the money earlier: With payouts increasing, many events are expected to reach the money on Day 1;
* Start times: Moved up one hour; most (not all) events are on a new time schedule, with the first event of the day scheduled for 11 a.m. and the late events now to begin at 3 p.m. Deepstacks will be at 2 p.m., 5 p.m., 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.;
* Five times starting chips: All $10,000 buy-in events, including the Main Event, will now feature 50,000 in starting chips, up 66 percent from last year. This means all WSOP events now start with at least five times buy-in amount;
* Structure Tweaks: With some of the above changes, structures have also been modified slightly in an effort to aid events meeting scheduled duration. Players are encouraged to review structure sheets in advance. (One example: Instead of a 100-200 level followed by 100-200-25, there will now be just a 100-200-25 level);
* Playing into the money on Day 1 of Colossus: Each of the six starting flights of Colossus II will reach the money and begin processing payouts immediately within the flight versus a traditional hard bubble on Day 2 of a consolidated field. This will cut any congestion in payouts process significantly and also allow players who cash in a flight or surrendering their stack at the end of the flight, a chance to re-enter another flight and perhaps cash again within the same event;
* Registering for only one flight at a time: In order to better manage, multi-flight, multi-entry events (Colossus, Millionaire Maker, Crazy Eights & Little One for One Drop), players may only register for one flight at a time in advance. If they are eliminated in that flight, they may go to the cage to register for another flight if they choose;
* The number of official WSOP gold bracelet events is up one to 69.
Special events at this year's spectacular include:
* One Drop Charity – After four years, with more than $17 million donated to charitable causes via the WSOP, all events will continue to offer an opportunity to donate. The “1 percent for One Drop” returns, where players cashing in any event, may donate 1 percent of their winnings. Events #67 and #69 have specific charitable components to help raise funds for WSOP's charitable partner;
* Daily Deepstack No-Limit Hold’em Tournaments – The Rio will host four different daily No-Limit Hold’em tournaments this year from May 31 to July 18. The first one, at 2 p.m. daily, is a $235 buy-in. At 5 p.m., players can play the $185 buy-in tournament. Then at 7 p.m., a $135 buy-in tournament and at 9 p.m., a new $365 tournament will be offered with a turbo format. These are one-day structured tournaments, and non-bracelet events in No-Limit Hold’em. These events will take place in the Pavilion Ballroom and start one hour earlier this year, and pay 50% more entrants, with 15% of the field now cashing;
* Satellites every day – A complete array of satellites, from single-table to mega, will be offered from May 31 - July 10. Qualify for $5K and $10K bracelet events in mega satellites with buy-ins of $575 or $1,100 at 8 p.m. Qualify for $1,500 bracelet events daily at 9 a.m. in the $185 buy-in Mega Satellite, played in a turbo format as No-Limit Hold’em running throughout the duration of the series.
Gambling News :
Jurassic World Online Slot live -
During the base game, the fierce and genetically modified Indominus Rex can randomly appear on the screen, awarding wins of up to 1,000x the total bet.
Is there a place for AI in poker? -
If you are into the technology, you have certainly heard about Artificial Intelligence (AI) at least a few times. The word has become even more popular over the course of the last few years, especially with an introduction of another buzz word
MLB Odds: Mets vs. Dodgers -
Injuries have kept the New York Mets (31-37, –14.14 betting units) from being all they can be this year, but they expect to have Steven Matz on the mound for Wednesday’s game against fellow southpaw Rich Hill and the Los Angeles Dodgers (44-26, +7.56 units). First pitch from Chavez Ravine is 10 PM ET on ESPN.
NBA Odds: Warriors Down Cavs in Game 5, Reclaim Title -
It took a game longer than they would have liked, but the Golden State Warriors are once again the NBA champions. They beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 129-120 Monday night to eliminate the Cavs (+9 away) in five games and reclaim the Larry O’Brien Championship Trophy.
Vikings’ Victory Slot Launches -
The game’s impressive graphics take you to the sea side, where a longship sits beyond the reels. Mountains and trees make up the background, and smoke can be seen billowing from beyond the screen. The five reels are on a sail, with 25 paylines marked by red flags.
50 WSOP Seat Satellite -
Sunday, July 2nd at 3pm ET, two just days before the Fourth of July holiday, Americas Cardroom is running a 50-seat qualifier to the 2017 WSOP Main Event in Las Vegas.
NHL Odds: Series Tied Heading Back to Pittsburgh -
As quickly as Pekka Rinne lost his game in Pittsburgh, he found it again in Nashville. After Game 2, there were murmurings that Rinne wouldn’t start the next game. Predators Head Coach Peter Laviolette decided to stick with his goaltender, however, and Rinne led his team to two consecutive victories at home while stopping 50 of 52 shots.
Huge Win at Bitstarz Casino -
There has been plenty of big wins being landed at BitStarz lately, and yesterday, it was time again. Surprisingly it was yet another Amatic game that made one lucky player extra happy as he raked in an incredible $112,402 during an evening of intense playing.
NBA Odds: Can Warriors Keep up the Pace in Cleveland? -
The Cleveland Cavaliers head back home down 0-2 in the 2017 NBA Finals after losing the first two games straight up and against the spread to the Golden State Warriors by wide margins. Game 3 is Wednesday at 9 PM ET on ABC.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.