No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
32Red online casino Earnings Report
Thursday March 5,2015 : 32RED ONLINE CASINO GROWTH REPORTED FOR FIFTH YEAR RUNNING
Gibraltar-based online casino group continues to turn in a solid performance.
The Gibraltar-based 32Red online casino and sports betting group has reported another successful year of activity, posting the following highlights:
* Fifth consecutive year of double digit growth in organic revenues, accelerating in H2;
* Increase in marketing investment driving top line organic growth and yielding healthy returns;
* Three year sponsorship of Rangers Football Club announced in April 2014;
* Successful launch of new sportsbook, 32Red Sport, in June 2014;
* Progress in Italy and new marketing campaign launched in early 2015;
* Successful integration of the Go Wild UK business, acquired in September 2014;
* Strong start to 2015 with current trading up 35 percent in the first two months of the year;
* Active 32Red casino players up 15 percent to 82,155 (2013: 71,266);
* Casino player gross gaming yield £510 (2013: £485);
* New 32Red casino players up 17 percent to 44,385 (2013: 38,033);
* Casino player cost per acquisition: £184 (2013: £156);
* Mobile revenues up 89 percent on 2013, representing 32 percent of total casino revenues (2013: 21 percent);
* Total net gaming revenue £32.1 up 26 percent;
* Reported EBITDA up 41 percent at £5.4 million;
* Profit before tax £3.4 million up 49 percent;
* Full year dividend of 2.4p per share;
* Cash on hand: £7 million.
Commenting on the results, Ed Ware, Chief Executive Officer, said:
"32Red has achieved another excellent performance and continues to go from strength to strength. Our increased marketing investment during the period has proved very successful and driven the Company to its fifth consecutive year of revenue and profit growth.
"The successful integration of Go Wild UK demonstrates our ability to source and integrate earnings enhancing acquisitions, which build upon our second to none customer service offering. 32Red is a highly cash generative business with a strong balance sheet and I believe there are significant growth opportunities that we are well-placed to take advantage of in the market.
"Despite the recent introduction of a new UK regulatory environment, we have achieved a strong start to the new financial year and I am confident in our ability to continue to grow the business for the long term and look forward to the future with confidence."
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.