No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
32Red online casino Earnings Report
Thursday March 5,2015 : 32RED ONLINE CASINO GROWTH REPORTED FOR FIFTH YEAR RUNNING
Gibraltar-based online casino group continues to turn in a solid performance.
The Gibraltar-based 32Red online casino and sports betting group has reported another successful year of activity, posting the following highlights:
* Fifth consecutive year of double digit growth in organic revenues, accelerating in H2;
* Increase in marketing investment driving top line organic growth and yielding healthy returns;
* Three year sponsorship of Rangers Football Club announced in April 2014;
* Successful launch of new sportsbook, 32Red Sport, in June 2014;
* Progress in Italy and new marketing campaign launched in early 2015;
* Successful integration of the Go Wild UK business, acquired in September 2014;
* Strong start to 2015 with current trading up 35 percent in the first two months of the year;
* Active 32Red casino players up 15 percent to 82,155 (2013: 71,266);
* Casino player gross gaming yield £510 (2013: £485);
* New 32Red casino players up 17 percent to 44,385 (2013: 38,033);
* Casino player cost per acquisition: £184 (2013: £156);
* Mobile revenues up 89 percent on 2013, representing 32 percent of total casino revenues (2013: 21 percent);
* Total net gaming revenue £32.1 up 26 percent;
* Reported EBITDA up 41 percent at £5.4 million;
* Profit before tax £3.4 million up 49 percent;
* Full year dividend of 2.4p per share;
* Cash on hand: £7 million.
Commenting on the results, Ed Ware, Chief Executive Officer, said:
"32Red has achieved another excellent performance and continues to go from strength to strength. Our increased marketing investment during the period has proved very successful and driven the Company to its fifth consecutive year of revenue and profit growth.
"The successful integration of Go Wild UK demonstrates our ability to source and integrate earnings enhancing acquisitions, which build upon our second to none customer service offering. 32Red is a highly cash generative business with a strong balance sheet and I believe there are significant growth opportunities that we are well-placed to take advantage of in the market.
"Despite the recent introduction of a new UK regulatory environment, we have achieved a strong start to the new financial year and I am confident in our ability to continue to grow the business for the long term and look forward to the future with confidence."
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.