No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
500.com reports losses of US$14.1 million in Q1-2016
Tuesday May 24,2016 : CHINA-FACING ONLINE LOTTERY PROVIDER'S LOSSES GROW
500.com reports losses of US$14.1 million in Q1-2016.
The ongoing suspension of online lottery activity by the Chinese government continues to impact providers like Hong Kong-based 500.com, which this week posted continuing losses in its online division during the first quarter of 2016.
The company reported net losses of RMB90.9 million (US$14.1 million), greater than the RMB52.0 million loss a year ago, noting that the continued online lottery suspension, which began in March 2015, meant the company did not generate any revenue from sports lottery sales.
The company revealed that revenue generated from rendering technical and data maintenance services through its online payment supplier Sumpay.cn was RMB2.2 billion, but added that the company disposed of its 63 percent equity interest in Sumpay at the end of March this year for a consideration of RMB359.1 million.
According to the purchase agreement, 20 percent of the total consideration, or RMB71.8 million, will be transferred immediately to the company by the acquirer, and the remaining 80 percent, or RMB287.3 million, will be settled within 10 days after Sumpay.cn successfully renews its online payment license in 2016.
500.com's chief executive, Zhengming Pan, took the opportunity to reemphasise that the company was one of only two firms approved by the Chinese Ministry of Finance in 2012 to provide online lottery sales services, and this situation has not changed.
“To the best of the company’s knowledge, the approval by the Ministry of Finance... is valid and has not been revoked or amended as of the date of this earnings release,” he reiterated.
500.com has experienced hard times since the suspension was imposed, in 2015 reporting full year net revenue down 82.8 percent at RMB 99.6 million and an operating loss of RMB 301.4 million....a massive 301.6 percent decrease from operating profit in 2014 of RMB149.5 million.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
2017 MPN Poker Tour -
Main Event packages, worth €1,500, are available online and players can qualify via any of the MPN participating card rooms through a variety of satellites, with buy-ins starting as low as €0.25. Each €1,500 package includes:
Realistic Games in deal with Kindred Group -
The UK-based online gambling games developer Realistic Games has signed a deal to supply its games to online operator Kindred Group, parent company of quality brands that include Unibet, Stan James and Maria Casino.
DFS banning bill Introduced in Illinois -
The legislative season in Illinois may be drawing to a close, but that hasn't stopped a new bid to ban daily fantasy sports from being assigned to the House Executive Committee; whether there is sufficient time to pass the bill is a matter for speculation.
Cambodia To More Closely Control Online Gambling -
Cambodia, where online #gambling is operated by licensed land casinos alone, and Cambodian punters are banned from participating, is to tighten monitoring, control and management of the activity by setting up a centralized server, a Ministry of the Economy official revealed this week in a media interview.
Ninja Power Slot Launched By Slotland -
I think our players will be inspired by the ninja warrior characters the game designers have created,” said Slotland manager Michael Hilary. “These warriors fought hard, gave it all they had. Quitting wasn’t an option.
WILL JACK LAM RETURN TO THE PHILIPPINES TO TURN HIMSELF IN? -
The Philippines online gambling and bribery scandal keeps throwing up new developments almost daily, with the latest a report that Macau-based online gambling tycoon - the man at the centre of the furore - has put out tentative "surrender" feelers.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.