No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
STRONG FIRST QUARTER FROM 888.COM
Written On 4/14/11 By Recentpoker.com staff writer Emily Apontif :
Records broken in both player numbers and revenues
888.com chief executive officer Gigi Levy has announced a strong performance by his company in Q1 2011, with both revenues and player numbers reaching new heights.
Key performance indicators included:
* Group revenue US$75 million (Q1 2010: US$69 million), an increase of 9 percent year-on-year and a 6 percent increase compared to Q4 2010
* Revenue B2C US$64 million (Q1 2010: US$59 million), an increase of 9 percent year-on-year and a 7 percent increase compared to Q4 2010, boosted by growth in all product lines, especially Casino and Poker operations.
* Revenue B2B US$11 million (Q1 2010: US$10 million), an increase of 5 percent year-on-year and a 3 percent decline compared to Q4 2010
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 302,000, a 39 percent increase compared to Q1 2010 driven by successful new customer recruitment and marketing initiatives
* As at 31 March 2011, 888 had 9.2 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 21 percent since 31 March 2010
First quarter 2011 results included:
* Strong current trading continues
* Revenue US$75 million (Q1 2010: US$69 million), an increase of 9 percent
* Revenue B2C at US$64 million (Q1 2010: US$59 million), an increase of 9 percent
* Revenue B2C Casino at US$33 million (Q1 2010: US$33 million), an increase of 2 percent
* Revenue B2C Poker at US$11 million (Q1 2010: US$12 million), a decrease of 2 percent and an increase of 7 percent compared to Q4 2010
* Revenue B2C Bingo at US$14 million (Q1 2010: US$11 million), an increase of 31 percent
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering at US$5 million (Q1 2010: US$4 million), an increase of 53 percent
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 129,000, an increase of 68 percent compared to Q1 2010
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 221,000, an increase of 32 percent compared to Q1 2010
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$148, a 27 percent decrease compared to Q1 2010 and stable compared to Q4 2010
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$258, a 39 percent decrease compared to Q1 2010 and 3 percent increase compared to Q4 2010
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$51, a 26 percent decrease compared to Q1 2010 and 3 percent compared to Q4 2010
In B2B operations, the company reported :
* Revenue B2B at US$11 million (Q1 2010: US$10 million), an increase of 5 percent.
* As at 31 March 2011 the Group had US$59 million of cash and cash equivalents.
Chief executive Gigi Levy, who announced his impending departure from the group earlier this week (see previous InfoPowa reports) commented: "The excellent figures reported today and the ongoing strength in current trading indicate the company is growing and is on the right track towards further success.
"I feel now is the right time to stand down, leaving the company stable and growing. I want to thank the board and the shareholders for their support and I also want to send a special thank you to the employees and managers of the company, who worked with me around the clock, believing in the company, its capabilities and prospects. This is an amazing team of people, one of the best I ever worked with, and from whom I have learned a great deal."
Levy also confirmed that the acquisition negotiations with Ladbrokes plc are still in progress.
Richard Kilsby, chairman, said: "These record results are a fitting end to Gigi's tenure as CEO at 888 and provide an excellent base from which to grow the business in 2011. The Board would like to thank Gigi for his contribution during his time as CEO and look forward to his continuing involvement as a member of the Board."
Gambling News :
Live Dealer Now At Slotocash -
Live Dealer can be found in the left navigation menu under 'Live Dealer' when you, the player is logged in to instant play.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.