No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
STRONG FIRST QUARTER FROM 888.COM
Written On 4/14/11 By Recentpoker.com staff writer Emily Apontif :
Records broken in both player numbers and revenues
888.com chief executive officer Gigi Levy has announced a strong performance by his company in Q1 2011, with both revenues and player numbers reaching new heights.
Key performance indicators included:
* Group revenue US$75 million (Q1 2010: US$69 million), an increase of 9 percent year-on-year and a 6 percent increase compared to Q4 2010
* Revenue B2C US$64 million (Q1 2010: US$59 million), an increase of 9 percent year-on-year and a 7 percent increase compared to Q4 2010, boosted by growth in all product lines, especially Casino and Poker operations.
* Revenue B2B US$11 million (Q1 2010: US$10 million), an increase of 5 percent year-on-year and a 3 percent decline compared to Q4 2010
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 302,000, a 39 percent increase compared to Q1 2010 driven by successful new customer recruitment and marketing initiatives
* As at 31 March 2011, 888 had 9.2 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 21 percent since 31 March 2010
First quarter 2011 results included:
* Strong current trading continues
* Revenue US$75 million (Q1 2010: US$69 million), an increase of 9 percent
* Revenue B2C at US$64 million (Q1 2010: US$59 million), an increase of 9 percent
* Revenue B2C Casino at US$33 million (Q1 2010: US$33 million), an increase of 2 percent
* Revenue B2C Poker at US$11 million (Q1 2010: US$12 million), a decrease of 2 percent and an increase of 7 percent compared to Q4 2010
* Revenue B2C Bingo at US$14 million (Q1 2010: US$11 million), an increase of 31 percent
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering at US$5 million (Q1 2010: US$4 million), an increase of 53 percent
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 129,000, an increase of 68 percent compared to Q1 2010
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 221,000, an increase of 32 percent compared to Q1 2010
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$148, a 27 percent decrease compared to Q1 2010 and stable compared to Q4 2010
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$258, a 39 percent decrease compared to Q1 2010 and 3 percent increase compared to Q4 2010
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$51, a 26 percent decrease compared to Q1 2010 and 3 percent compared to Q4 2010
In B2B operations, the company reported :
* Revenue B2B at US$11 million (Q1 2010: US$10 million), an increase of 5 percent.
* As at 31 March 2011 the Group had US$59 million of cash and cash equivalents.
Chief executive Gigi Levy, who announced his impending departure from the group earlier this week (see previous InfoPowa reports) commented: "The excellent figures reported today and the ongoing strength in current trading indicate the company is growing and is on the right track towards further success.
"I feel now is the right time to stand down, leaving the company stable and growing. I want to thank the board and the shareholders for their support and I also want to send a special thank you to the employees and managers of the company, who worked with me around the clock, believing in the company, its capabilities and prospects. This is an amazing team of people, one of the best I ever worked with, and from whom I have learned a great deal."
Levy also confirmed that the acquisition negotiations with Ladbrokes plc are still in progress.
Richard Kilsby, chairman, said: "These record results are a fitting end to Gigi's tenure as CEO at 888 and provide an excellent base from which to grow the business in 2011. The Board would like to thank Gigi for his contribution during his time as CEO and look forward to his continuing involvement as a member of the Board."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.