No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
STRONG FIRST QUARTER FROM 888.COM
Written On 4/14/11 By Recentpoker.com staff writer Emily Apontif :
Records broken in both player numbers and revenues
888.com chief executive officer Gigi Levy has announced a strong performance by his company in Q1 2011, with both revenues and player numbers reaching new heights.
Key performance indicators included:
* Group revenue US$75 million (Q1 2010: US$69 million), an increase of 9 percent year-on-year and a 6 percent increase compared to Q4 2010
* Revenue B2C US$64 million (Q1 2010: US$59 million), an increase of 9 percent year-on-year and a 7 percent increase compared to Q4 2010, boosted by growth in all product lines, especially Casino and Poker operations.
* Revenue B2B US$11 million (Q1 2010: US$10 million), an increase of 5 percent year-on-year and a 3 percent decline compared to Q4 2010
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 302,000, a 39 percent increase compared to Q1 2010 driven by successful new customer recruitment and marketing initiatives
* As at 31 March 2011, 888 had 9.2 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 21 percent since 31 March 2010
First quarter 2011 results included:
* Strong current trading continues
* Revenue US$75 million (Q1 2010: US$69 million), an increase of 9 percent
* Revenue B2C at US$64 million (Q1 2010: US$59 million), an increase of 9 percent
* Revenue B2C Casino at US$33 million (Q1 2010: US$33 million), an increase of 2 percent
* Revenue B2C Poker at US$11 million (Q1 2010: US$12 million), a decrease of 2 percent and an increase of 7 percent compared to Q4 2010
* Revenue B2C Bingo at US$14 million (Q1 2010: US$11 million), an increase of 31 percent
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering at US$5 million (Q1 2010: US$4 million), an increase of 53 percent
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 129,000, an increase of 68 percent compared to Q1 2010
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 221,000, an increase of 32 percent compared to Q1 2010
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$148, a 27 percent decrease compared to Q1 2010 and stable compared to Q4 2010
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$258, a 39 percent decrease compared to Q1 2010 and 3 percent increase compared to Q4 2010
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$51, a 26 percent decrease compared to Q1 2010 and 3 percent compared to Q4 2010
In B2B operations, the company reported :
* Revenue B2B at US$11 million (Q1 2010: US$10 million), an increase of 5 percent.
* As at 31 March 2011 the Group had US$59 million of cash and cash equivalents.
Chief executive Gigi Levy, who announced his impending departure from the group earlier this week (see previous InfoPowa reports) commented: "The excellent figures reported today and the ongoing strength in current trading indicate the company is growing and is on the right track towards further success.
"I feel now is the right time to stand down, leaving the company stable and growing. I want to thank the board and the shareholders for their support and I also want to send a special thank you to the employees and managers of the company, who worked with me around the clock, believing in the company, its capabilities and prospects. This is an amazing team of people, one of the best I ever worked with, and from whom I have learned a great deal."
Levy also confirmed that the acquisition negotiations with Ladbrokes plc are still in progress.
Richard Kilsby, chairman, said: "These record results are a fitting end to Gigi's tenure as CEO at 888 and provide an excellent base from which to grow the business in 2011. The Board would like to thank Gigi for his contribution during his time as CEO and look forward to his continuing involvement as a member of the Board."
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.