No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
STRONG FIRST QUARTER FROM 888.COM
Written On 4/14/11 By Recentpoker.com staff writer Emily Apontif :
Records broken in both player numbers and revenues
888.com chief executive officer Gigi Levy has announced a strong performance by his company in Q1 2011, with both revenues and player numbers reaching new heights.
Key performance indicators included:
* Group revenue US$75 million (Q1 2010: US$69 million), an increase of 9 percent year-on-year and a 6 percent increase compared to Q4 2010
* Revenue B2C US$64 million (Q1 2010: US$59 million), an increase of 9 percent year-on-year and a 7 percent increase compared to Q4 2010, boosted by growth in all product lines, especially Casino and Poker operations.
* Revenue B2B US$11 million (Q1 2010: US$10 million), an increase of 5 percent year-on-year and a 3 percent decline compared to Q4 2010
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 302,000, a 39 percent increase compared to Q1 2010 driven by successful new customer recruitment and marketing initiatives
* As at 31 March 2011, 888 had 9.2 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 21 percent since 31 March 2010
First quarter 2011 results included:
* Strong current trading continues
* Revenue US$75 million (Q1 2010: US$69 million), an increase of 9 percent
* Revenue B2C at US$64 million (Q1 2010: US$59 million), an increase of 9 percent
* Revenue B2C Casino at US$33 million (Q1 2010: US$33 million), an increase of 2 percent
* Revenue B2C Poker at US$11 million (Q1 2010: US$12 million), a decrease of 2 percent and an increase of 7 percent compared to Q4 2010
* Revenue B2C Bingo at US$14 million (Q1 2010: US$11 million), an increase of 31 percent
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering at US$5 million (Q1 2010: US$4 million), an increase of 53 percent
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 129,000, an increase of 68 percent compared to Q1 2010
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 221,000, an increase of 32 percent compared to Q1 2010
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$148, a 27 percent decrease compared to Q1 2010 and stable compared to Q4 2010
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$258, a 39 percent decrease compared to Q1 2010 and 3 percent increase compared to Q4 2010
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$51, a 26 percent decrease compared to Q1 2010 and 3 percent compared to Q4 2010
In B2B operations, the company reported :
* Revenue B2B at US$11 million (Q1 2010: US$10 million), an increase of 5 percent.
* As at 31 March 2011 the Group had US$59 million of cash and cash equivalents.
Chief executive Gigi Levy, who announced his impending departure from the group earlier this week (see previous InfoPowa reports) commented: "The excellent figures reported today and the ongoing strength in current trading indicate the company is growing and is on the right track towards further success.
"I feel now is the right time to stand down, leaving the company stable and growing. I want to thank the board and the shareholders for their support and I also want to send a special thank you to the employees and managers of the company, who worked with me around the clock, believing in the company, its capabilities and prospects. This is an amazing team of people, one of the best I ever worked with, and from whom I have learned a great deal."
Levy also confirmed that the acquisition negotiations with Ladbrokes plc are still in progress.
Richard Kilsby, chairman, said: "These record results are a fitting end to Gigi's tenure as CEO at 888 and provide an excellent base from which to grow the business in 2011. The Board would like to thank Gigi for his contribution during his time as CEO and look forward to his continuing involvement as a member of the Board."
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.