No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Strong Performance in 2012 by 888
Wednesday March 13,2013 : STRONG FY 2012 PERFORMANCE FROM 888.COM
Bingo and B2B the only soft spots in a solid performance
The Gibraltar-domiciled online gambling group 888 Holdings plc posted its annual report to end December 2012 on Wednesday, showcasing a generally positive performance overshadowed only by losses in bingo and business-to-business activity.
Financial highlights included:
* Revenue increased 13 percent to $376 million (2011: $331 million)
* B2C Revenue increased 16 percent to $330 million (2011: $284 million)
* Adjusted EBITDA increased 20 percent to $67 million (2011: $56 million)
* Adjusted EBITDA margin rose to 17.8 percent (2011: 16.8 percent)
* Final dividend reinstated at 4.5 cents per ordinary share per the group's payout ratio, and due to strong performance the Board has sanctioned an additional one-off dividend of 2 cents per share, bringing the total dividend per share for the year to 9 cents per share
* As at 31 December 2012, 888 had 13.1 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 23 percent since 31 December 2011
Breaking the 888 numbers down:
* Casino revenues up 12 percent to $165.5 million
* 888 Poker revenues up 44 percent to $87.5 million
* Bingo revenbues down 4 percent to $51.8 million
* Emerging offering up 16 percent to 25 million
* B2B revenues down 2 percent to $46 million
Operational highlights included:
* Significant market share built in Spain following award of Spanish e-gaming licence in June 2012
* In January extended relationship with Caesars to power a number of that company's poker brands including the "World Series of Poker" into the US, once regulated
* Strategic agreement signed with WMS in July 2012, enabling WMS to offer an online product to all its customers utilising 888's state of the art poker platform
* Agreement signed with Facebook to launch real-money products in the UK
* Slots successfully introduced in Italy in December 2012
* Significant increase in customer recruitment and revenue from mobile platforms following launch of multi-platform mobile suite and apps
Recent developments include:
*In February 2013, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie signed legislation authorising online gambling in the state, clearing the way for internet betting to begin in H2 2013
* March 6 - Nevada Gaming Control Board recommended to the Nevada Gaming Commission the approval of the licensing of 888 as an Interactive Gaming Service Provider. Commission hearing on 21 March 2013.
* March 11 - signed US joint venture agreement with Avenue Capital Group to launch and operate a comprehensive B2C gaming offering
Current trading has continued to be strong in the new fiscal year across all key performance indicators including new customer recruitment, deposits and bets. Specifically, average daily revenue during the quarter until 9th March is 8 percent higher than Q1 2012, a record quarter at the time, led by Casino and Poker. Bingo trading conditions continue to be challenging as are the current currency headwinds.
888 chief executive Brian Mattingley said Wednesday:
"2012 was an exceptional year for 888. The ongoing focus on our core strengths and the customer proposition, coupled with the very positive effects of our targeted marketing campaigns, has led to tremendous growth in player numbers and record results.
"Our performance in Spain and Italy indicates that we have a compelling offering marketed in such a way that we are able to build significant market share in newly regulating territories, something that places us in a very exciting position as the US market begins to open for business.
"Led by the long-awaited re-opening of the US market, from which we are uniquely well placed to benefit, 2013 is a year of significant opportunity and we have the right deals in place, both B2B and B2C, to gain a substantial foothold in the US.
"Growth in mobile gaming is also changing the industry, and our efforts in 2012 have allowed us to take advantage of the new ways in which people wish to play. We expect to see further growth in this area in 2013 and thus we remain confident in the outlook for 2013 and beyond."
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.