No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Q3-2012 Earning Report For 888
Wednesday October 17, 2012 : Q3-2012 RELEASED BY INTERNET GAMBLING GROUP 888
Group revenue up 7 percent year-on-year to $92 million; EBITDA on course to be ahead of expectations
Online gambling group 888 Holdings plc published its Q3-2012 results Wednesday, highlighting the following indicators:
* Group revenue $92 million (Q3 2011: $86 million), an increase of 7 percent year on year
* Revenue B2C U$80 million (Q3 2011: $74 million), an increase of 8 percent year on year
* Revenue B2C Casino $38 million (Q3 2011: $37 million), an increase of 2 percent year on year
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 158,000, a decrease of 21 percent compared to Q3 2011
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was $241, a 29 percent increase compared to Q3 2011
* Revenue B2C Poker $22 million (Q3 2011: $18 million), an increase of 21 percent year on year
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 349,000, an increase of 14 percent compared to Q3 2011
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was $63 a 6 percent increase compared to Q3 2011
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was $133, a 5 percent increase compared to Q3 2011
* Revenue B2C Bingo at $13 million (Q3 2011: $13 million), stable year-on-year
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering U$7 million (Q3 2011: $5 million), an increase of 27 percent year on year
* Group revenue during the first three quarters of 2012 at $278 million (2011: $240 million), an increase of 16 percent
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 454,000 (Q3 2011: 442,000), a 3 percent increase compared to Q3 2011
* As at 30 September 2012, 888 had 12.5 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 24 percent since 30 September 2011
* Revenue B2C Bingo at US$13 million (Q3 2011: US$13 million), stable year-on-year
* As at 12th October 2012 the Group had $81 million of cash and cash equivalents, and $46 million liabilities to customers.
On the B2 front, the Dragonfish subsidiary reported a largely unchanged year-on-year quarter with revenues at $12 million.
Group results for the nine months to 30 September 2012:
* Revenue up 16 percent to $278 million (2011: US$240 million)
* Revenue B2C up 19 percent to $244 million (2011: $205 million)
* Revenue B2C Casino up 14 percent to $121 million (2011: $106 million)
* Revenue B2C Poker up 50 percent to $63 million (2011: $42 million)
* Revenue B2C Bingo down 2 percent to $40 million (2011: $41 million)
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering up 23 percent to $19 million (2011: $16 million)
Dragonfish nine months:
* Revenue B2B down 2 percent to $34 million (2011: $35 million)
Brian Mattingley, 888 Chief Executive Officer, said:
“Our core business has continued to perform well during the quarter, with our targeted marketing campaigns contributing towards our on-going success and Spain out-performing our expectations.
"The final quarter has started positively with average daily revenues more than seven percent. ahead of the strong Q4 2011. A disciplined approach to our costs, and our analytics driven marketing spend proving highly efficient, means we now expect our EBITDA for the full year to be significantly ahead of current market expectations.”
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Fair Play Bets and QuickFire in Deal -
Fair Play Bets enjoys an unrivalled reputation for an outstanding player experience, with secure deposits and withdrawals, surprising casino bonuses and committed customer support. Fair Play Bets is licensed in UK, Malta and Curacao.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.