No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Q3-2012 Earning Report For 888
Wednesday October 17, 2012 : Q3-2012 RELEASED BY INTERNET GAMBLING GROUP 888
Group revenue up 7 percent year-on-year to $92 million; EBITDA on course to be ahead of expectations
Online gambling group 888 Holdings plc published its Q3-2012 results Wednesday, highlighting the following indicators:
* Group revenue $92 million (Q3 2011: $86 million), an increase of 7 percent year on year
* Revenue B2C U$80 million (Q3 2011: $74 million), an increase of 8 percent year on year
* Revenue B2C Casino $38 million (Q3 2011: $37 million), an increase of 2 percent year on year
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 158,000, a decrease of 21 percent compared to Q3 2011
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was $241, a 29 percent increase compared to Q3 2011
* Revenue B2C Poker $22 million (Q3 2011: $18 million), an increase of 21 percent year on year
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 349,000, an increase of 14 percent compared to Q3 2011
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was $63 a 6 percent increase compared to Q3 2011
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was $133, a 5 percent increase compared to Q3 2011
* Revenue B2C Bingo at $13 million (Q3 2011: $13 million), stable year-on-year
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering U$7 million (Q3 2011: $5 million), an increase of 27 percent year on year
* Group revenue during the first three quarters of 2012 at $278 million (2011: $240 million), an increase of 16 percent
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 454,000 (Q3 2011: 442,000), a 3 percent increase compared to Q3 2011
* As at 30 September 2012, 888 had 12.5 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 24 percent since 30 September 2011
* Revenue B2C Bingo at US$13 million (Q3 2011: US$13 million), stable year-on-year
* As at 12th October 2012 the Group had $81 million of cash and cash equivalents, and $46 million liabilities to customers.
On the B2 front, the Dragonfish subsidiary reported a largely unchanged year-on-year quarter with revenues at $12 million.
Group results for the nine months to 30 September 2012:
* Revenue up 16 percent to $278 million (2011: US$240 million)
* Revenue B2C up 19 percent to $244 million (2011: $205 million)
* Revenue B2C Casino up 14 percent to $121 million (2011: $106 million)
* Revenue B2C Poker up 50 percent to $63 million (2011: $42 million)
* Revenue B2C Bingo down 2 percent to $40 million (2011: $41 million)
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering up 23 percent to $19 million (2011: $16 million)
Dragonfish nine months:
* Revenue B2B down 2 percent to $34 million (2011: $35 million)
Brian Mattingley, 888 Chief Executive Officer, said:
“Our core business has continued to perform well during the quarter, with our targeted marketing campaigns contributing towards our on-going success and Spain out-performing our expectations.
"The final quarter has started positively with average daily revenues more than seven percent. ahead of the strong Q4 2011. A disciplined approach to our costs, and our analytics driven marketing spend proving highly efficient, means we now expect our EBITDA for the full year to be significantly ahead of current market expectations.”
MLB Odds: Stroman Gets the Nod Against Royals -
The Toronto Blue Jays (70-80, –20.18 betting units) begin their final home stand of the 2017 campaign this Tuesday when they welcome the Kansas City Royals (73-76, +2.56 units) to Rogers Centre. Sportsnet has the coverage at 7:07 p.m. Eastern.
Microgaming QuickFire enters Coloumbia -
Wplay signs for Quickfire; strategic deal sees Quickfire enter Colombian market. Colombian-licensee Wplay has signed a deal for Quickfire, powered by Microgaming.
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay -
Partypoker to sponsor WSOPC Uruguay in December. Qualify exclusively on partypoker for WSOP Uruguay Main Event. December 7th to 17th in beautiful Punta del Este.
MLB Odds: Jays Hope to Spoil Orioles’ Visit -
The 2017 season is just about over for the Toronto Blue Jays (66-77, –21.19 betting units), but they can play spoiler in Tuesday’s game against the visiting Baltimore Orioles, starting at 7:07 PM ET on Sportsnet.
Money Storm Casino -
Money Storm is not your typical online casino. While many focus on the quantity of games they offer their players, this one is more focused on the quality of their games.
Big Online SLot Win on Ultimate 10X Slot -
At 9.20PM on August 28th, Kasey R was enjoying the new Ultimate 10X three-reel slot at Miami Club. The game has a random 'must win' progressive jackpot that is guaranteed to pay by the time it reaches $25,000
PartyPoker Exits Australia -
From 31st August 2017 partypoker players will no longer be able to play from Australia. Players’ deposited funds are safe and available for withdrawal.
Mercury Poker Live on Indian Poker Network -
Mercury Poker Live on MPN's Indian Poker Network. MPN India, established in 2015, is a ring-fenced poker network dedicated to the Indian market and operating exclusively in Indian Rupees.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.