No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Q3-2012 Earning Report For 888
Wednesday October 17, 2012 : Q3-2012 RELEASED BY INTERNET GAMBLING GROUP 888
Group revenue up 7 percent year-on-year to $92 million; EBITDA on course to be ahead of expectations
Online gambling group 888 Holdings plc published its Q3-2012 results Wednesday, highlighting the following indicators:
* Group revenue $92 million (Q3 2011: $86 million), an increase of 7 percent year on year
* Revenue B2C U$80 million (Q3 2011: $74 million), an increase of 8 percent year on year
* Revenue B2C Casino $38 million (Q3 2011: $37 million), an increase of 2 percent year on year
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 158,000, a decrease of 21 percent compared to Q3 2011
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was $241, a 29 percent increase compared to Q3 2011
* Revenue B2C Poker $22 million (Q3 2011: $18 million), an increase of 21 percent year on year
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 349,000, an increase of 14 percent compared to Q3 2011
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was $63 a 6 percent increase compared to Q3 2011
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was $133, a 5 percent increase compared to Q3 2011
* Revenue B2C Bingo at $13 million (Q3 2011: $13 million), stable year-on-year
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering U$7 million (Q3 2011: $5 million), an increase of 27 percent year on year
* Group revenue during the first three quarters of 2012 at $278 million (2011: $240 million), an increase of 16 percent
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 454,000 (Q3 2011: 442,000), a 3 percent increase compared to Q3 2011
* As at 30 September 2012, 888 had 12.5 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 24 percent since 30 September 2011
* Revenue B2C Bingo at US$13 million (Q3 2011: US$13 million), stable year-on-year
* As at 12th October 2012 the Group had $81 million of cash and cash equivalents, and $46 million liabilities to customers.
On the B2 front, the Dragonfish subsidiary reported a largely unchanged year-on-year quarter with revenues at $12 million.
Group results for the nine months to 30 September 2012:
* Revenue up 16 percent to $278 million (2011: US$240 million)
* Revenue B2C up 19 percent to $244 million (2011: $205 million)
* Revenue B2C Casino up 14 percent to $121 million (2011: $106 million)
* Revenue B2C Poker up 50 percent to $63 million (2011: $42 million)
* Revenue B2C Bingo down 2 percent to $40 million (2011: $41 million)
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering up 23 percent to $19 million (2011: $16 million)
Dragonfish nine months:
* Revenue B2B down 2 percent to $34 million (2011: $35 million)
Brian Mattingley, 888 Chief Executive Officer, said:
“Our core business has continued to perform well during the quarter, with our targeted marketing campaigns contributing towards our on-going success and Spain out-performing our expectations.
"The final quarter has started positively with average daily revenues more than seven percent. ahead of the strong Q4 2011. A disciplined approach to our costs, and our analytics driven marketing spend proving highly efficient, means we now expect our EBITDA for the full year to be significantly ahead of current market expectations.”
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.