No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Q3-2012 Earning Report For 888
Wednesday October 17, 2012 : Q3-2012 RELEASED BY INTERNET GAMBLING GROUP 888
Group revenue up 7 percent year-on-year to $92 million; EBITDA on course to be ahead of expectations
Online gambling group 888 Holdings plc published its Q3-2012 results Wednesday, highlighting the following indicators:
* Group revenue $92 million (Q3 2011: $86 million), an increase of 7 percent year on year
* Revenue B2C U$80 million (Q3 2011: $74 million), an increase of 8 percent year on year
* Revenue B2C Casino $38 million (Q3 2011: $37 million), an increase of 2 percent year on year
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 158,000, a decrease of 21 percent compared to Q3 2011
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was $241, a 29 percent increase compared to Q3 2011
* Revenue B2C Poker $22 million (Q3 2011: $18 million), an increase of 21 percent year on year
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 349,000, an increase of 14 percent compared to Q3 2011
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was $63 a 6 percent increase compared to Q3 2011
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was $133, a 5 percent increase compared to Q3 2011
* Revenue B2C Bingo at $13 million (Q3 2011: $13 million), stable year-on-year
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering U$7 million (Q3 2011: $5 million), an increase of 27 percent year on year
* Group revenue during the first three quarters of 2012 at $278 million (2011: $240 million), an increase of 16 percent
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 454,000 (Q3 2011: 442,000), a 3 percent increase compared to Q3 2011
* As at 30 September 2012, 888 had 12.5 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 24 percent since 30 September 2011
* Revenue B2C Bingo at US$13 million (Q3 2011: US$13 million), stable year-on-year
* As at 12th October 2012 the Group had $81 million of cash and cash equivalents, and $46 million liabilities to customers.
On the B2 front, the Dragonfish subsidiary reported a largely unchanged year-on-year quarter with revenues at $12 million.
Group results for the nine months to 30 September 2012:
* Revenue up 16 percent to $278 million (2011: US$240 million)
* Revenue B2C up 19 percent to $244 million (2011: $205 million)
* Revenue B2C Casino up 14 percent to $121 million (2011: $106 million)
* Revenue B2C Poker up 50 percent to $63 million (2011: $42 million)
* Revenue B2C Bingo down 2 percent to $40 million (2011: $41 million)
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering up 23 percent to $19 million (2011: $16 million)
Dragonfish nine months:
* Revenue B2B down 2 percent to $34 million (2011: $35 million)
Brian Mattingley, 888 Chief Executive Officer, said:
“Our core business has continued to perform well during the quarter, with our targeted marketing campaigns contributing towards our on-going success and Spain out-performing our expectations.
"The final quarter has started positively with average daily revenues more than seven percent. ahead of the strong Q4 2011. A disciplined approach to our costs, and our analytics driven marketing spend proving highly efficient, means we now expect our EBITDA for the full year to be significantly ahead of current market expectations.”
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.