No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Q3-2012 Earning Report For 888
Wednesday October 17, 2012 : Q3-2012 RELEASED BY INTERNET GAMBLING GROUP 888
Group revenue up 7 percent year-on-year to $92 million; EBITDA on course to be ahead of expectations
Online gambling group 888 Holdings plc published its Q3-2012 results Wednesday, highlighting the following indicators:
* Group revenue $92 million (Q3 2011: $86 million), an increase of 7 percent year on year
* Revenue B2C U$80 million (Q3 2011: $74 million), an increase of 8 percent year on year
* Revenue B2C Casino $38 million (Q3 2011: $37 million), an increase of 2 percent year on year
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 158,000, a decrease of 21 percent compared to Q3 2011
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was $241, a 29 percent increase compared to Q3 2011
* Revenue B2C Poker $22 million (Q3 2011: $18 million), an increase of 21 percent year on year
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 349,000, an increase of 14 percent compared to Q3 2011
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was $63 a 6 percent increase compared to Q3 2011
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was $133, a 5 percent increase compared to Q3 2011
* Revenue B2C Bingo at $13 million (Q3 2011: $13 million), stable year-on-year
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering U$7 million (Q3 2011: $5 million), an increase of 27 percent year on year
* Group revenue during the first three quarters of 2012 at $278 million (2011: $240 million), an increase of 16 percent
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 454,000 (Q3 2011: 442,000), a 3 percent increase compared to Q3 2011
* As at 30 September 2012, 888 had 12.5 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 24 percent since 30 September 2011
* Revenue B2C Bingo at US$13 million (Q3 2011: US$13 million), stable year-on-year
* As at 12th October 2012 the Group had $81 million of cash and cash equivalents, and $46 million liabilities to customers.
On the B2 front, the Dragonfish subsidiary reported a largely unchanged year-on-year quarter with revenues at $12 million.
Group results for the nine months to 30 September 2012:
* Revenue up 16 percent to $278 million (2011: US$240 million)
* Revenue B2C up 19 percent to $244 million (2011: $205 million)
* Revenue B2C Casino up 14 percent to $121 million (2011: $106 million)
* Revenue B2C Poker up 50 percent to $63 million (2011: $42 million)
* Revenue B2C Bingo down 2 percent to $40 million (2011: $41 million)
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering up 23 percent to $19 million (2011: $16 million)
Dragonfish nine months:
* Revenue B2B down 2 percent to $34 million (2011: $35 million)
Brian Mattingley, 888 Chief Executive Officer, said:
“Our core business has continued to perform well during the quarter, with our targeted marketing campaigns contributing towards our on-going success and Spain out-performing our expectations.
"The final quarter has started positively with average daily revenues more than seven percent. ahead of the strong Q4 2011. A disciplined approach to our costs, and our analytics driven marketing spend proving highly efficient, means we now expect our EBITDA for the full year to be significantly ahead of current market expectations.”
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
The Railbird Launched By Americas Card Room #acra -
Watching your friends conquer the tables just got a whole lot easier. Americas Card Room recently launched its industry-first Player Observer Tool dubbed “The Railbird”, a new feature that allows players seated at Americas Card Room tables to instantly share a live stream of their action with friends.
Huge Caribbean Hold’Em hit at Bovada Casino -
A progressive jackpot strikes again! This time it was at Bovada Casino, where a Texas player landed the top hand playing Caribbean Hold’Em over the weekend. A grand total of $119,348 was collected from the poker-inspired table game.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.