No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
LACKLUSTRE THIRD QUARTER FROM 888.COM
Online bingo the star of operations
Online gambling group 888.com unveiled its Q3/2010 and 2010 YTD numbers this week, showcasing a somewhat lack-lustre performance in which internet bingo appeared to offer the best bet.
Chief executive officer, Gigi Levy unveiled figures which showed:
- Group operating profit remained unchanged from last year at $ 61 million, including a 6 percent rise in B2C activities of $ 51 million.
- Online casinos revenues dropped 9 percent in Q3 2010 to $27 million (Q3/2009: $29 million).
- Online poker revenues dipped steeply by 34 percent to $ 8 Million (Q3/2009: $12 million).
- Online bingo proved the star with a 344 percent growth to $13 million over the quarter.
- The number of casino players in Q3 2010 grew by 8 percent to 73 000 over Q3 2009, but poker players declined by 5 percent to 115 000.
- Average spend per casino player was $ 362, and for poker players, $ 71 during the quarter.
Nine months to September 30 2010
- Total operating income across the group was up 7 percent at $191 million.
- Operating income B2B was up 6 percent at $29 million.
- Operating income on bingo activity turned in a good performance, growing by 356 percent to $36 million in the first 9 months of 2010.
- Operating income across the group B2C activities rose to $ 162 million over the nine months, or by 14 percent.
- As at September 30 2010 the group had 8.2 million players - an increase over YTD 2009 of 21 percent.
- Casino operations YTD brought in a 1 percent increase to revenues, reaching $ 86 million, whilst YTD poker operations showed a decline of 28 percent to $28 million.
As at September 30 2010 the group had $ 62 million available in cash and assets.
- Award of licence by Autorité de Régulation des Jeux En Ligne (ARJEL), the French Gaming regulator, to operate poker betting websites
- New Bingo B2C network launched in Sweden
- New Poker TV campaign launched in the UK showing strong new customer recruitment results
- Re-launch of £8,888,888 Pirates Millionaire free spin slot machine coupled with UK TV campaign
- Bingo TV campaign launched in the UK
B2B Division - Dragonfish reported the following achievements:
- Free play World Series of Poker (WSOP) offering launched in the United States for Harrah's Interactive Entertainment (HIE), following the successful launch of a real money WSOP-branded site in the UK
- Agreement signed with Microgame for the provision of a comprehensive casino product to the Italian gaming market
- Joint liquidity poker network launched in France with Microgaming. The poker network now has three partners live, with a fourth to be added in coming weeks
- David Zerah appointed as Managing Director
Trading during October was stronger than the third quarter across all business lines. Average daily revenue increased by approximately 6%, led by poker showing a more than 16% increase. This revenue increase was driven by higher deposit levels and more active players, with a significant increase in new customer recruitment of over 20%.
This increase has been driven in part by the continued investment in 888's brands, with TV campaigns in Casino, Poker and Bingo in the UK.
Overall, current trading remains in line with the Board's expectations and the Board expects the trading performance for the current financial year to be in line with consensus forecasts.
Commenting on today's announcement, Gigi Levy, Chief Executive Officer, said:
"We are pleased with the results achieved during the third quarter. Our business showed resilience during the historical seasonally weak summer period, with growth in Poker. The fourth quarter has started well and given that our various business initiatives are progressing as planned we expect to grow the business further during the year."
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.