No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
LACKLUSTRE THIRD QUARTER FROM 888.COM
Online bingo the star of operations
Online gambling group 888.com unveiled its Q3/2010 and 2010 YTD numbers this week, showcasing a somewhat lack-lustre performance in which internet bingo appeared to offer the best bet.
Chief executive officer, Gigi Levy unveiled figures which showed:
- Group operating profit remained unchanged from last year at $ 61 million, including a 6 percent rise in B2C activities of $ 51 million.
- Online casinos revenues dropped 9 percent in Q3 2010 to $27 million (Q3/2009: $29 million).
- Online poker revenues dipped steeply by 34 percent to $ 8 Million (Q3/2009: $12 million).
- Online bingo proved the star with a 344 percent growth to $13 million over the quarter.
- The number of casino players in Q3 2010 grew by 8 percent to 73 000 over Q3 2009, but poker players declined by 5 percent to 115 000.
- Average spend per casino player was $ 362, and for poker players, $ 71 during the quarter.
Nine months to September 30 2010
- Total operating income across the group was up 7 percent at $191 million.
- Operating income B2B was up 6 percent at $29 million.
- Operating income on bingo activity turned in a good performance, growing by 356 percent to $36 million in the first 9 months of 2010.
- Operating income across the group B2C activities rose to $ 162 million over the nine months, or by 14 percent.
- As at September 30 2010 the group had 8.2 million players - an increase over YTD 2009 of 21 percent.
- Casino operations YTD brought in a 1 percent increase to revenues, reaching $ 86 million, whilst YTD poker operations showed a decline of 28 percent to $28 million.
As at September 30 2010 the group had $ 62 million available in cash and assets.
- Award of licence by Autorité de Régulation des Jeux En Ligne (ARJEL), the French Gaming regulator, to operate poker betting websites
- New Bingo B2C network launched in Sweden
- New Poker TV campaign launched in the UK showing strong new customer recruitment results
- Re-launch of £8,888,888 Pirates Millionaire free spin slot machine coupled with UK TV campaign
- Bingo TV campaign launched in the UK
B2B Division - Dragonfish reported the following achievements:
- Free play World Series of Poker (WSOP) offering launched in the United States for Harrah's Interactive Entertainment (HIE), following the successful launch of a real money WSOP-branded site in the UK
- Agreement signed with Microgame for the provision of a comprehensive casino product to the Italian gaming market
- Joint liquidity poker network launched in France with Microgaming. The poker network now has three partners live, with a fourth to be added in coming weeks
- David Zerah appointed as Managing Director
Trading during October was stronger than the third quarter across all business lines. Average daily revenue increased by approximately 6%, led by poker showing a more than 16% increase. This revenue increase was driven by higher deposit levels and more active players, with a significant increase in new customer recruitment of over 20%.
This increase has been driven in part by the continued investment in 888's brands, with TV campaigns in Casino, Poker and Bingo in the UK.
Overall, current trading remains in line with the Board's expectations and the Board expects the trading performance for the current financial year to be in line with consensus forecasts.
Commenting on today's announcement, Gigi Levy, Chief Executive Officer, said:
"We are pleased with the results achieved during the third quarter. Our business showed resilience during the historical seasonally weak summer period, with growth in Poker. The fourth quarter has started well and given that our various business initiatives are progressing as planned we expect to grow the business further during the year."
Gambling News :
Live Dealer Now At Slotocash -
Live Dealer can be found in the left navigation menu under 'Live Dealer' when you, the player is logged in to instant play.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.