No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Impressive Earnings Results for 888
Tuesday March 24,2015 : STRONG ONLINE CASINO PEFORMANCE UNDERPINS A GOOD YEAR FOR 888
Growth prospects for sports betting venture look good...and investors get a little extra.
The European online gambling group 888 Holdings has posted another set of impressive annual results for the year ended December 2014, highlighting the following key financial developments:
* Revenue increased 14 percent to US$455 million (2013: US$401 million);
* B2C Revenue increased 11 percent to US$391 million (2013: US$352 million);
* B2B Revenue increased 32 percent to US$64 million (2013: US$48 million);
* Adjusted EBITDA increased 33 percent to US$101 million (2013: US$76 million);
* Profit before tax increased 28 percent to US$68 million (2013: US$53 million);
* Cash generated from operating activities increased 24 percent to US$112 million (2013: US$90 million);
* Corporate cash net of customer liabilities increased 58 percent to US$96 million (2013 US$60 million);
* Final dividend at 4.5 cents per ordinary share per policy (2013: 4.0 cents), and due to strong performance the Board is recommending an additional one-off dividend of 7 cents per share (2013: 7 cents), bringing the total dividend per share for the year to 15 cents per share (2013: 14 cents)
* Adjusted earnings per share up 16 percent to 19.2 cents per share (2013: 16.6 cents);
* As at 31 December 2014, 888 had 17.9 million online casino, poker and sport betting real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 15 percent from 31 December 2013.
Operational highlights flagged by the company included:
* Mobile driving growth across product verticals and now represents 33 percent of UK revenue;
* Continued outstanding performance in online casino vertical;
* 888Poker boasts No. 2 position in global poker rankings despite negative industry trends;
* Spectacular growth from 888Sport including strong FIFA World Cup;
* Excellent progress in Spain including the launch of sport betting in H2;
* Encouraging trends in Italy following launch of mobile in Q4;
* B2B growth from Dragonfish including the addition of 13 new Bingo skins;
The company also reported on redecent developments, revealing that it successfully deployed a shared poker network across the states of Delaware and Nevada in March 2015, creating significant competitive edge for 888 and its operating partners
Chief executive Brian Mattingley said Monday:
"2014 was another record-breaking year for 888 during which we again delivered strong growth in revenue and profitability. This outstanding result reflects the fundamental strength of our business and the continued execution of our focused strategy. This is underpinned by our strong brands, exceptional technology and industry-leading marketing systems.
"Our core Casino product delivered another outstanding performance reflecting our strength and heritage in this vertical, while 888Poker cemented its position at number two in the PokerScout global rankings at the year end.
"The outstanding 115 percent revenue growth from 888Sport was an undoubted highlight of 2014 and we continue to see very exciting growth opportunities in this vertical.
"Trading during the first quarter of the year has been in line with our expectations with significant increases in new customer recruitment as well as increases in deposit level and bet volumes. Average daily revenue during the quarter to date was 6 percent lower than the previous year, and on a constant currency basis and excluding the impact of VAT, which from 2015 is deducted from revenue generated in certain jurisdictions, the performance was 7 percent ahead.
"Whilst the business faces external challenges in the form of Point of Consumption Tax in the UK, VAT in certain jurisdictions and adverse foreign exchange movement from a strong US Dollar, I am confident that the group is well placed to take advantage of opportunities that regulatory change opens up to companies such as 888."
In a separate announcement, 888 drew attention to its generous dividend policy, announcing that its board of directors has recommended the payment of a final dividend comprising 4.5 cents per share plus an additional one-off 7.0 cents per share, taking into account the strong performance of the business in 2014.
Subject to shareholder approval of the final dividend at the Annual General Meeting, to be held on 13 May 2015, the board of directors has approved a record date of 17 April 2015
Gambling News :
Oink Country Love Slot Launches -
Oink Country Love will have players tapping their feet to the country beat with the lovable Oink Bros, Willy and Chancho, who are trying to win over the heart of Miss Southern Charm in this five by three reel, 45-line online slot.
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.