No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Strong Profits For 888
Thursday July 26,2012 : 888 HOLDINGS TURNS IN STRONG QUARTERLY RESULTS
Poker a star performer that bucks the trend
Online gaming provider 888 Holdings presented strong Q2/2012 results this week showing strong double digit growth across the board with the exception of its bingo offering and Dragonfish subsidiary.
Key Financial Highlights for the Q2/2012 period ending June 30, 2012 include:
- Group revenue US$92 million (Q2/2011: US$79 million), an increase of 17 percent y-o-y
- Revenue B2C US$80 million (Q2/2011: US$66 million), an increase of 21 percent y-o-y
- Revenue B2C Casino US$41 million (Q2/2011: US$36 million), an increase of 15 percent y-o-y
- Revenue B2C Poker US$20 million (Q2/2011: US$13 million), an increase of 59 percent y-o-y, primarily boosted by ongoing product improvements, targeted marketing and effective CRM
- Revenue B2C Bingo at US$13 million (Q2/2011: US$13 million), stable y-o-y
- Revenue B2C Emerging Offering at US$6 million (Q2/2011: US$5 million), an increase of 27 percent
- As at 30 June 2012, 888 reports 12.1 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 26 percent since 30 June 2011-
- Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 505,000 (Q2/2011: 342,000), a 48 percent increase compared to Q2/2011
- Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$121, a 14 percent decrease compared to Q2/2011
- Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$221, a 1 percent decrease compared to Q2/2011
- Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$53 a 3 percent decrease compared to Q2/2011
- Dragonfish: Revenue B2B at US$12 million (Q2/2011: US$12 million), a decrease of 5 percent year-on-year
The company is upbeat on its performance in the newly regulated Spanish market and the strategic agreement it signed with WMS during the quarter (see previous InfoPowa report).
H1/2012 Results for the period ending June 30, 2012 include:
- Group revenue up 21 percent to US$186 million (H1/2011: US$154 million)
- Overall Revenue B2C up 25 percent to US$164 million (H1/2011: US$131 million)
- Revenue B2C Casino up 20 percent to US$83 million (H1/2011: US$69 million)
- Revenue B2C Poker up 72 percent to US$41 million (H1/2011: US$24 million)
- Revenue B2C Bingo down 2 percent to US$27 million (H1/2011: US$28 million)
- Revenue B2C Emerging Offering up 20 percent to US$12 million (H1/2011: US$10 million)
- Dragonfish revenue B2B down 1 percent to US$23 million (H1/2011: US$23 million)
Brian Mattingley, Chief Executive Officer of 888 Holdings commented:
"While the second quarter of the year saw a return to historical seasonal revenue patterns, revenue increased 17 per cent y-o-y supported by targeted marketing campaigns and market-leading customer relationship management. We have the right product offering and back office capabilities to grow and sustain market share, as indicated by the success in building a significant market share in the newly regulated Spanish poker market."
The firm said the start of its third quarter trading is in line with expectation delivering average daily revenue during the first 24 days of July 10 percent above those recorded in July 2011.
It expects to see the effect of seasonality in the remainder of the third quarter, and the impact of the Olympic Games in London remains unknown.
As at 20th July 2012 the Group had US$64 million of cash and cash equivalents and US$45 million liabilities to customers.
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Interwetten 2016 Earnings Results -
Privately-owned online sports betting operator Interwetten delivered robust full year results for the 2016 fiscal period, in which the company has almost achieved doubling its revenues over the past four years, success it attributes to its in-house developed platform
EU Online Gambling Tax Harmoney Dead -
Tax expert says European Court of Justice Attorney General's opinion on UK-Gibraltar litigation signals that EU courts are happy for individual member states to impose their own laws on online gambling.
Jack Lam Facing Big Fines in the Philippines -
It's going to be costly for Macau online gambling and junket tycoon Jack Lam to return to the Philippines following his rather hurried departure last year with allegations of economic sabotage, bribery and tax evasion swirling around him.
PlaySugarHouse To Carry Konami Content -
Content provider Konami will provide its Gypsy Fire and Fortune Stacks slot games to Rush Street Interactive-operated PlaySugarHouse.com on an exclusive basis in the New Jersey real-money online and mobile wagering market.
ITF TERMINATES BETWAY SPONSORSHIP DEAL -
The International Tennis Federation (ITF) has reportedly terminated Betway’s three-year sponsorship partnership as an extension to their anti-match fixing and sports integrity policy.
GSA To Launch European division -
The expansion enables the GSA to better focus on the regional needs of its members outside of North America and underscores its recognition and commitment to growing European membership.
Paddy Power Trading Update -
Company prevails despite adverse sports and US election results; Trump success cost the group GBP 5 million, whilst punter successes took another GBP 40 million in Q4-2016.
Tabcorp SunBets project -
The details were revealed this week in an IT News article quoting Tabcorp's chief information officer, Kim Wenn, who described the SunBets project as Tabcorp's biggest global venture yet.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.