No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Strong Profits For 888
Thursday July 26,2012 : 888 HOLDINGS TURNS IN STRONG QUARTERLY RESULTS
Poker a star performer that bucks the trend
Online gaming provider 888 Holdings presented strong Q2/2012 results this week showing strong double digit growth across the board with the exception of its bingo offering and Dragonfish subsidiary.
Key Financial Highlights for the Q2/2012 period ending June 30, 2012 include:
- Group revenue US$92 million (Q2/2011: US$79 million), an increase of 17 percent y-o-y
- Revenue B2C US$80 million (Q2/2011: US$66 million), an increase of 21 percent y-o-y
- Revenue B2C Casino US$41 million (Q2/2011: US$36 million), an increase of 15 percent y-o-y
- Revenue B2C Poker US$20 million (Q2/2011: US$13 million), an increase of 59 percent y-o-y, primarily boosted by ongoing product improvements, targeted marketing and effective CRM
- Revenue B2C Bingo at US$13 million (Q2/2011: US$13 million), stable y-o-y
- Revenue B2C Emerging Offering at US$6 million (Q2/2011: US$5 million), an increase of 27 percent
- As at 30 June 2012, 888 reports 12.1 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 26 percent since 30 June 2011-
- Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 505,000 (Q2/2011: 342,000), a 48 percent increase compared to Q2/2011
- Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$121, a 14 percent decrease compared to Q2/2011
- Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$221, a 1 percent decrease compared to Q2/2011
- Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$53 a 3 percent decrease compared to Q2/2011
- Dragonfish: Revenue B2B at US$12 million (Q2/2011: US$12 million), a decrease of 5 percent year-on-year
The company is upbeat on its performance in the newly regulated Spanish market and the strategic agreement it signed with WMS during the quarter (see previous InfoPowa report).
H1/2012 Results for the period ending June 30, 2012 include:
- Group revenue up 21 percent to US$186 million (H1/2011: US$154 million)
- Overall Revenue B2C up 25 percent to US$164 million (H1/2011: US$131 million)
- Revenue B2C Casino up 20 percent to US$83 million (H1/2011: US$69 million)
- Revenue B2C Poker up 72 percent to US$41 million (H1/2011: US$24 million)
- Revenue B2C Bingo down 2 percent to US$27 million (H1/2011: US$28 million)
- Revenue B2C Emerging Offering up 20 percent to US$12 million (H1/2011: US$10 million)
- Dragonfish revenue B2B down 1 percent to US$23 million (H1/2011: US$23 million)
Brian Mattingley, Chief Executive Officer of 888 Holdings commented:
"While the second quarter of the year saw a return to historical seasonal revenue patterns, revenue increased 17 per cent y-o-y supported by targeted marketing campaigns and market-leading customer relationship management. We have the right product offering and back office capabilities to grow and sustain market share, as indicated by the success in building a significant market share in the newly regulated Spanish poker market."
The firm said the start of its third quarter trading is in line with expectation delivering average daily revenue during the first 24 days of July 10 percent above those recorded in July 2011.
It expects to see the effect of seasonality in the remainder of the third quarter, and the impact of the Olympic Games in London remains unknown.
As at 20th July 2012 the Group had US$64 million of cash and cash equivalents and US$45 million liabilities to customers.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Tom Horn Awarded Malta Gaming License -
Online gambling software provider Tom Horn Gaming has been awarded a Malta Gaming Authority license that permits the company to host and manage Malta-based gaming operators.
Calvin Ayre invests in new Antigua Business Center -
Ayre joined with government officials this week in a ground-breaking ceremony for a five-story centre on Antigua which will be home for the venture. The "green" building will be solar powered and provide employee-friendly services like catering, a gym and child care.
Attack of the Zombies Slot -
Online gambling games developer Genesis Gaming has unveiled its latest game, with a theme based on a horror story of the undead, exploiting the current trend....and just in time for Halloween.
Why is FullFlush Poker Still Down -
Its now almost a month since Full Flush Poker went offline "for a platform upgrade" and stopped communicating with its reportedly many unpaid and unhappy players. All trace of the operator - and means to communicate with it - have vanished.
Time Running Our For Pennsylvanian online gambling -
Hopes that this week would see the Pennsylvanian Senate voting on an online gambling and DFS legalization bill already passed by the House four months ago dwindled Wednesday when no progress was made and the legislatures season officially closed.
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.