No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Strong Profits For 888
Thursday July 26,2012 : 888 HOLDINGS TURNS IN STRONG QUARTERLY RESULTS
Poker a star performer that bucks the trend
Online gaming provider 888 Holdings presented strong Q2/2012 results this week showing strong double digit growth across the board with the exception of its bingo offering and Dragonfish subsidiary.
Key Financial Highlights for the Q2/2012 period ending June 30, 2012 include:
- Group revenue US$92 million (Q2/2011: US$79 million), an increase of 17 percent y-o-y
- Revenue B2C US$80 million (Q2/2011: US$66 million), an increase of 21 percent y-o-y
- Revenue B2C Casino US$41 million (Q2/2011: US$36 million), an increase of 15 percent y-o-y
- Revenue B2C Poker US$20 million (Q2/2011: US$13 million), an increase of 59 percent y-o-y, primarily boosted by ongoing product improvements, targeted marketing and effective CRM
- Revenue B2C Bingo at US$13 million (Q2/2011: US$13 million), stable y-o-y
- Revenue B2C Emerging Offering at US$6 million (Q2/2011: US$5 million), an increase of 27 percent
- As at 30 June 2012, 888 reports 12.1 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 26 percent since 30 June 2011-
- Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 505,000 (Q2/2011: 342,000), a 48 percent increase compared to Q2/2011
- Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$121, a 14 percent decrease compared to Q2/2011
- Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$221, a 1 percent decrease compared to Q2/2011
- Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$53 a 3 percent decrease compared to Q2/2011
- Dragonfish: Revenue B2B at US$12 million (Q2/2011: US$12 million), a decrease of 5 percent year-on-year
The company is upbeat on its performance in the newly regulated Spanish market and the strategic agreement it signed with WMS during the quarter (see previous InfoPowa report).
H1/2012 Results for the period ending June 30, 2012 include:
- Group revenue up 21 percent to US$186 million (H1/2011: US$154 million)
- Overall Revenue B2C up 25 percent to US$164 million (H1/2011: US$131 million)
- Revenue B2C Casino up 20 percent to US$83 million (H1/2011: US$69 million)
- Revenue B2C Poker up 72 percent to US$41 million (H1/2011: US$24 million)
- Revenue B2C Bingo down 2 percent to US$27 million (H1/2011: US$28 million)
- Revenue B2C Emerging Offering up 20 percent to US$12 million (H1/2011: US$10 million)
- Dragonfish revenue B2B down 1 percent to US$23 million (H1/2011: US$23 million)
Brian Mattingley, Chief Executive Officer of 888 Holdings commented:
"While the second quarter of the year saw a return to historical seasonal revenue patterns, revenue increased 17 per cent y-o-y supported by targeted marketing campaigns and market-leading customer relationship management. We have the right product offering and back office capabilities to grow and sustain market share, as indicated by the success in building a significant market share in the newly regulated Spanish poker market."
The firm said the start of its third quarter trading is in line with expectation delivering average daily revenue during the first 24 days of July 10 percent above those recorded in July 2011.
It expects to see the effect of seasonality in the remainder of the third quarter, and the impact of the Olympic Games in London remains unknown.
As at 20th July 2012 the Group had US$64 million of cash and cash equivalents and US$45 million liabilities to customers.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Lightning go for Season Sweep Over Red Wings -
The Tampa Bay Lightning (37-29-9) have been doing everything possible to make a fourth straight appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Without star centre Steven Stamkos, Nikita Kucherov (38 goals, 40 assists) and Victor Hedman (15 goals, 47 assists) have stepped up and will look to continue their strong play against the Wings. Game time is 7:30 PM ET on FS-D.
MPN Charity Poker Tournament at ICE 2017 -
During what was a busy three-days for Microgaming at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, the MPN team enjoyed a charity poker tournament with Microgaming operators on Tuesday 7 February.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.