No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 turns in another impressive quarterly
Tuesday April 23, 2013 : A GOOD FIRST QUARTER FOR INTERNET GAMBLING GROUP
888 turns in another impressive quarterly
Online gambling group 888 Holdings plc issued its first quarter 2013 results and its interim management statement Tuesday, reporting another successful quarter and promising business prospects.
Q1 2013 Key Performance Indicators to the three months ended 31 March 2013 were:
* Group revenue reached a record US$103 million (Q1 2012: US$94 million), an increase of 9 percent year-on-year
* Revenue B2C of US$92 million (Q1 2012: US$83 million), an increase of 10 percent year-on-year
* Revenue B2C Casino US$48 million (Q1 2013: US$42 million), an increase of 13 percent year-on-year boosted by the launch of slots in Italy
* Revenue B2C Poker US$24 million (Q1 2012: US$21 million), an increase of 15 percent year-on-year driven by successful winter marketing campaigns
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering US$8 million (Q1 2012: US$6 million), an increase of 27 percent year-on-year driven by stronger sport betting margins
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 634,000 (Q1 2012: 566,000), a 12 percent increase year-on-year
* As at 31 March 2013, 888 had 13.8 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 23 percent since 31 March 2012
Brian Mattingley, CEO of the 888 group, said:
"These are a fantastic set of results across all key metrics. Our excellent product offering, supported by our constantly innovative marketing and CRM capabilities, has helped us to deliver consistent growth and has positioned us well to take advantage of positive regulatory developments."
Breaking the results down, performance looked like this:
* Revenue B2C at US$92 million (Q1 2012: US$83 million), an increase of 10 percent
* Revenue B2C Casino at US$48 million (Q1 2012: US$42 million), an increase of 13 percent
* Revenue B2C Poker at US$24 million (Q1 2012: US$21 million), an increase of 15 percent
* Revenue B2C Bingo at US$12 million (Q1 2012: US$14 million), a decrease of 12 percent
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering at US$8 million (Q1 2012: US$6 million), an increase of 27 percent
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 634,000, an increase of 12 percent compared to Q1 2012
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 236,000, an increase of 3 percent compared to Q1 2012
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 474,000, an increase of 17 percent compared to Q1 2012
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$113, a 1 percent increase compared to Q1 2012
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$202, a 9 percent increase compared to Q1 2012
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$52 a 1 percent decrease compared to Q1 2012
Dragonfish B2B performance:
* Revenue B2B at US$11 million (Q1 2012: US$11 million), flat year-on-year
Management reported on current trading trends, revealing that the second quarter 2013 has started in line with expectations where trading reflects the historical seasonal pattern.
Daily average revenue during the first 20 days of April was more than 3 percent above April 2012, and performance continues to be led by core online casino and poker products, with increases in customer deposits, bets and first time depositors.
As at 19th April 2013 the 888 group had US$89 million of cash and cash equivalents and US$50 million liabilities to customers.
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.