No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 turns in another impressive quarterly
Tuesday April 23, 2013 : A GOOD FIRST QUARTER FOR INTERNET GAMBLING GROUP
888 turns in another impressive quarterly
Online gambling group 888 Holdings plc issued its first quarter 2013 results and its interim management statement Tuesday, reporting another successful quarter and promising business prospects.
Q1 2013 Key Performance Indicators to the three months ended 31 March 2013 were:
* Group revenue reached a record US$103 million (Q1 2012: US$94 million), an increase of 9 percent year-on-year
* Revenue B2C of US$92 million (Q1 2012: US$83 million), an increase of 10 percent year-on-year
* Revenue B2C Casino US$48 million (Q1 2013: US$42 million), an increase of 13 percent year-on-year boosted by the launch of slots in Italy
* Revenue B2C Poker US$24 million (Q1 2012: US$21 million), an increase of 15 percent year-on-year driven by successful winter marketing campaigns
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering US$8 million (Q1 2012: US$6 million), an increase of 27 percent year-on-year driven by stronger sport betting margins
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 634,000 (Q1 2012: 566,000), a 12 percent increase year-on-year
* As at 31 March 2013, 888 had 13.8 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 23 percent since 31 March 2012
Brian Mattingley, CEO of the 888 group, said:
"These are a fantastic set of results across all key metrics. Our excellent product offering, supported by our constantly innovative marketing and CRM capabilities, has helped us to deliver consistent growth and has positioned us well to take advantage of positive regulatory developments."
Breaking the results down, performance looked like this:
* Revenue B2C at US$92 million (Q1 2012: US$83 million), an increase of 10 percent
* Revenue B2C Casino at US$48 million (Q1 2012: US$42 million), an increase of 13 percent
* Revenue B2C Poker at US$24 million (Q1 2012: US$21 million), an increase of 15 percent
* Revenue B2C Bingo at US$12 million (Q1 2012: US$14 million), a decrease of 12 percent
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering at US$8 million (Q1 2012: US$6 million), an increase of 27 percent
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 634,000, an increase of 12 percent compared to Q1 2012
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 236,000, an increase of 3 percent compared to Q1 2012
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 474,000, an increase of 17 percent compared to Q1 2012
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$113, a 1 percent increase compared to Q1 2012
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$202, a 9 percent increase compared to Q1 2012
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$52 a 1 percent decrease compared to Q1 2012
Dragonfish B2B performance:
* Revenue B2B at US$11 million (Q1 2012: US$11 million), flat year-on-year
Management reported on current trading trends, revealing that the second quarter 2013 has started in line with expectations where trading reflects the historical seasonal pattern.
Daily average revenue during the first 20 days of April was more than 3 percent above April 2012, and performance continues to be led by core online casino and poker products, with increases in customer deposits, bets and first time depositors.
As at 19th April 2013 the 888 group had US$89 million of cash and cash equivalents and US$50 million liabilities to customers.
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.