No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 turns in another impressive quarterly
Tuesday April 23, 2013 : A GOOD FIRST QUARTER FOR INTERNET GAMBLING GROUP
888 turns in another impressive quarterly
Online gambling group 888 Holdings plc issued its first quarter 2013 results and its interim management statement Tuesday, reporting another successful quarter and promising business prospects.
Q1 2013 Key Performance Indicators to the three months ended 31 March 2013 were:
* Group revenue reached a record US$103 million (Q1 2012: US$94 million), an increase of 9 percent year-on-year
* Revenue B2C of US$92 million (Q1 2012: US$83 million), an increase of 10 percent year-on-year
* Revenue B2C Casino US$48 million (Q1 2013: US$42 million), an increase of 13 percent year-on-year boosted by the launch of slots in Italy
* Revenue B2C Poker US$24 million (Q1 2012: US$21 million), an increase of 15 percent year-on-year driven by successful winter marketing campaigns
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering US$8 million (Q1 2012: US$6 million), an increase of 27 percent year-on-year driven by stronger sport betting margins
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 634,000 (Q1 2012: 566,000), a 12 percent increase year-on-year
* As at 31 March 2013, 888 had 13.8 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 23 percent since 31 March 2012
Brian Mattingley, CEO of the 888 group, said:
"These are a fantastic set of results across all key metrics. Our excellent product offering, supported by our constantly innovative marketing and CRM capabilities, has helped us to deliver consistent growth and has positioned us well to take advantage of positive regulatory developments."
Breaking the results down, performance looked like this:
* Revenue B2C at US$92 million (Q1 2012: US$83 million), an increase of 10 percent
* Revenue B2C Casino at US$48 million (Q1 2012: US$42 million), an increase of 13 percent
* Revenue B2C Poker at US$24 million (Q1 2012: US$21 million), an increase of 15 percent
* Revenue B2C Bingo at US$12 million (Q1 2012: US$14 million), a decrease of 12 percent
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering at US$8 million (Q1 2012: US$6 million), an increase of 27 percent
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 634,000, an increase of 12 percent compared to Q1 2012
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 236,000, an increase of 3 percent compared to Q1 2012
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 474,000, an increase of 17 percent compared to Q1 2012
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$113, a 1 percent increase compared to Q1 2012
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$202, a 9 percent increase compared to Q1 2012
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$52 a 1 percent decrease compared to Q1 2012
Dragonfish B2B performance:
* Revenue B2B at US$11 million (Q1 2012: US$11 million), flat year-on-year
Management reported on current trading trends, revealing that the second quarter 2013 has started in line with expectations where trading reflects the historical seasonal pattern.
Daily average revenue during the first 20 days of April was more than 3 percent above April 2012, and performance continues to be led by core online casino and poker products, with increases in customer deposits, bets and first time depositors.
As at 19th April 2013 the 888 group had US$89 million of cash and cash equivalents and US$50 million liabilities to customers.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Tom Horn Awarded Malta Gaming License -
Online gambling software provider Tom Horn Gaming has been awarded a Malta Gaming Authority license that permits the company to host and manage Malta-based gaming operators.
Calvin Ayre invests in new Antigua Business Center -
Ayre joined with government officials this week in a ground-breaking ceremony for a five-story centre on Antigua which will be home for the venture. The "green" building will be solar powered and provide employee-friendly services like catering, a gym and child care.
Attack of the Zombies Slot -
Online gambling games developer Genesis Gaming has unveiled its latest game, with a theme based on a horror story of the undead, exploiting the current trend....and just in time for Halloween.
Why is FullFlush Poker Still Down -
Its now almost a month since Full Flush Poker went offline "for a platform upgrade" and stopped communicating with its reportedly many unpaid and unhappy players. All trace of the operator - and means to communicate with it - have vanished.
Time Running Our For Pennsylvanian online gambling -
Hopes that this week would see the Pennsylvanian Senate voting on an online gambling and DFS legalization bill already passed by the House four months ago dwindled Wednesday when no progress was made and the legislatures season officially closed.
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.