No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 CHIEF SPEAKS ON U.S. AMBITIONS
Tuesday, May 1,2012 : 888 CHIEF SPEAKS ON U.S. AMBITIONS
"We're the prettiest girl in town," says chief executive
Brian Mattingley, chief executive of online gambling group 888 Holdings plc expanded on 888's US ambitions in an interview with the poker information site Poker News Monday, saying:
* The company's decision to reverse out of the US market in the wake of UIGEA had been the right strategic move, although it had initially halved revenues. "Through acting in line with local regulations in the markets in which we operate, it facilitates the signing of agreements worldwide. Our decision to exit the U.S. has been vindicated through the receipt of approval of our partnership with Caesars from the Nevada Gaming Commission."
* The extended partnership with American land gambling giant Caesar's Entertainment was a significant step toward participation in a legalised US online poker market, but the collaboration was not exclusive, allowing 888 the flexibility to talk to other potential US partners, which it was doing.
* Mattingley is taking a careful, professional and methodical approach in meeting American requirements; seeking licenses in progressive states like Nevada and negotiating with potential US partners. "We are definitely the prettiest girl in town!" Mattingley said of the company's American positioning in online gambling legalisation terms.
* The strong performance of 888's poker brand over the past year and a half illustrates that it has the right product and platform to drive growth, showing possible US partners that 888 has the capacity to deliver strong and sustained performance.
* The company's plan is to be in a regulatory and commercial position to launch US operations as soon as political initiatives permit it.
* Mattingley remained cagey on reports that 888 was talking to the Trump group, saying only that 888 was engaging with a number of companies, but would not disclose identities until the time was right.
* Recovering from the 2006 exit from the US market has been achieved through constant improvement, expansion and innovation in products, allowing growing involvement in other markets, with bingo, casino and the company's Poker 6 platform important contributors. This has resulted in revenues that are now greater than those achieved when 888 left the US market, Mattingley revealed.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Tom Horn Awarded Malta Gaming License -
Online gambling software provider Tom Horn Gaming has been awarded a Malta Gaming Authority license that permits the company to host and manage Malta-based gaming operators.
Calvin Ayre invests in new Antigua Business Center -
Ayre joined with government officials this week in a ground-breaking ceremony for a five-story centre on Antigua which will be home for the venture. The "green" building will be solar powered and provide employee-friendly services like catering, a gym and child care.
Attack of the Zombies Slot -
Online gambling games developer Genesis Gaming has unveiled its latest game, with a theme based on a horror story of the undead, exploiting the current trend....and just in time for Halloween.
Why is FullFlush Poker Still Down -
Its now almost a month since Full Flush Poker went offline "for a platform upgrade" and stopped communicating with its reportedly many unpaid and unhappy players. All trace of the operator - and means to communicate with it - have vanished.
Time Running Our For Pennsylvanian online gambling -
Hopes that this week would see the Pennsylvanian Senate voting on an online gambling and DFS legalization bill already passed by the House four months ago dwindled Wednesday when no progress was made and the legislatures season officially closed.
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.