No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 CHIEF SPEAKS ON U.S. AMBITIONS
Tuesday, May 1,2012 : 888 CHIEF SPEAKS ON U.S. AMBITIONS
"We're the prettiest girl in town," says chief executive
Brian Mattingley, chief executive of online gambling group 888 Holdings plc expanded on 888's US ambitions in an interview with the poker information site Poker News Monday, saying:
* The company's decision to reverse out of the US market in the wake of UIGEA had been the right strategic move, although it had initially halved revenues. "Through acting in line with local regulations in the markets in which we operate, it facilitates the signing of agreements worldwide. Our decision to exit the U.S. has been vindicated through the receipt of approval of our partnership with Caesars from the Nevada Gaming Commission."
* The extended partnership with American land gambling giant Caesar's Entertainment was a significant step toward participation in a legalised US online poker market, but the collaboration was not exclusive, allowing 888 the flexibility to talk to other potential US partners, which it was doing.
* Mattingley is taking a careful, professional and methodical approach in meeting American requirements; seeking licenses in progressive states like Nevada and negotiating with potential US partners. "We are definitely the prettiest girl in town!" Mattingley said of the company's American positioning in online gambling legalisation terms.
* The strong performance of 888's poker brand over the past year and a half illustrates that it has the right product and platform to drive growth, showing possible US partners that 888 has the capacity to deliver strong and sustained performance.
* The company's plan is to be in a regulatory and commercial position to launch US operations as soon as political initiatives permit it.
* Mattingley remained cagey on reports that 888 was talking to the Trump group, saying only that 888 was engaging with a number of companies, but would not disclose identities until the time was right.
* Recovering from the 2006 exit from the US market has been achieved through constant improvement, expansion and innovation in products, allowing growing involvement in other markets, with bingo, casino and the company's Poker 6 platform important contributors. This has resulted in revenues that are now greater than those achieved when 888 left the US market, Mattingley revealed.
Gambling News :
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.