No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 CHIEF SPEAKS ON U.S. AMBITIONS
Tuesday, May 1,2012 : 888 CHIEF SPEAKS ON U.S. AMBITIONS
"We're the prettiest girl in town," says chief executive
Brian Mattingley, chief executive of online gambling group 888 Holdings plc expanded on 888's US ambitions in an interview with the poker information site Poker News Monday, saying:
* The company's decision to reverse out of the US market in the wake of UIGEA had been the right strategic move, although it had initially halved revenues. "Through acting in line with local regulations in the markets in which we operate, it facilitates the signing of agreements worldwide. Our decision to exit the U.S. has been vindicated through the receipt of approval of our partnership with Caesars from the Nevada Gaming Commission."
* The extended partnership with American land gambling giant Caesar's Entertainment was a significant step toward participation in a legalised US online poker market, but the collaboration was not exclusive, allowing 888 the flexibility to talk to other potential US partners, which it was doing.
* Mattingley is taking a careful, professional and methodical approach in meeting American requirements; seeking licenses in progressive states like Nevada and negotiating with potential US partners. "We are definitely the prettiest girl in town!" Mattingley said of the company's American positioning in online gambling legalisation terms.
* The strong performance of 888's poker brand over the past year and a half illustrates that it has the right product and platform to drive growth, showing possible US partners that 888 has the capacity to deliver strong and sustained performance.
* The company's plan is to be in a regulatory and commercial position to launch US operations as soon as political initiatives permit it.
* Mattingley remained cagey on reports that 888 was talking to the Trump group, saying only that 888 was engaging with a number of companies, but would not disclose identities until the time was right.
* Recovering from the 2006 exit from the US market has been achieved through constant improvement, expansion and innovation in products, allowing growing involvement in other markets, with bingo, casino and the company's Poker 6 platform important contributors. This has resulted in revenues that are now greater than those achieved when 888 left the US market, Mattingley revealed.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.