No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 H1-2014 Reports
Wednesday August 27,2014 : 888 HOLDINGS REPORTS A GOOD H1-2014
KPIs continue a generally upward trend, with online casino performance leading the way.
Online gambling group 888 Holdings plc has posted its H1-2014 results for the six months ended 30 June 2014, highlighting another successful reporting period that included the following highlights:
* Revenue increased 13 percent to $225.1 million (H1 2013: $200.1 million)
* B2C revenue increased 9 percent to $192.8 million (H1 2013: $177 million)
* B2B revenue increased 40 percent to $32.3 million (H1 2013: $23.1 million)
* Adjusted EBITDA increased 27 percent to $49 million (H1 2013: $38.6 million)
* Online poker revenue up 3 percent at $48.1 million
* Online bingo revenue up 9 percent at $24 million
* Emerging online offering down 6 percent at $13.1 million.
Operational highlights included:
* Record performance driven by strong growth across B2C and B2B lines of business
* Continued development of mobile - driving growth across product verticals
* Casino growth driven by innovative CRM and content
* 888poker continued to buck negative industry trends and maintained number 2 position in global liquidity rankings
* Bingo turnaround delivering results with strong growth from revamped mobile offer
* Sport revenue more than doubled reflecting quality of the improved 888sport product and a successful FIFA World Cup
* Strong market share maintained in Spain in casino and poker
* Further progress in regulated US market as All American Poker Network (AAPN) grows its network and 888 brand build traction
* In February, Delaware and Nevada signed a compact to pool poker liquidity providing an opportunity unique to 888 as the only operator offering its platform in both states
The report notes that Richard Kilsby, non-executive chairman of the group, is to retire following the 2015 AGM, and that chief executive officer Brian Mattingley will step down as CEO to become the group's executive chairman.
Mattingley will be replaced as CEO by current chief operating officer Itai Frieberger, who will join the Board in January 2015.
Commenting on the H1-2014 results, Mattingley said:
"888 has delivered another excellent set of results in what has again been a record-breaking period for the business. Revenue growth has been driven by strong performances across both our B2C and B2B lines of business which reflects our exceptional brands, technology, marketing and CRM systems as well as the passion of our highly skilled team.
"We have delivered growth across all key product verticals, with Casino the standout performer delivering another period of double-digit growth. We are delighted by the turnaround of our improved Bingo business and 888sport has delivered an outstanding performance by more than doubling revenue year on year reflecting the strength of our re-launched offer.
Whilst the outcome for the full year will be dependent on trading in the second half we continue to look forward with confidence as we further develop the business."
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Lightning go for Season Sweep Over Red Wings -
The Tampa Bay Lightning (37-29-9) have been doing everything possible to make a fourth straight appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Without star centre Steven Stamkos, Nikita Kucherov (38 goals, 40 assists) and Victor Hedman (15 goals, 47 assists) have stepped up and will look to continue their strong play against the Wings. Game time is 7:30 PM ET on FS-D.
MPN Charity Poker Tournament at ICE 2017 -
During what was a busy three-days for Microgaming at ICE Totally Gaming 2017, the MPN team enjoyed a charity poker tournament with Microgaming operators on Tuesday 7 February.
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.