No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 H1-2014 Reports
Wednesday August 27,2014 : 888 HOLDINGS REPORTS A GOOD H1-2014
KPIs continue a generally upward trend, with online casino performance leading the way.
Online gambling group 888 Holdings plc has posted its H1-2014 results for the six months ended 30 June 2014, highlighting another successful reporting period that included the following highlights:
* Revenue increased 13 percent to $225.1 million (H1 2013: $200.1 million)
* B2C revenue increased 9 percent to $192.8 million (H1 2013: $177 million)
* B2B revenue increased 40 percent to $32.3 million (H1 2013: $23.1 million)
* Adjusted EBITDA increased 27 percent to $49 million (H1 2013: $38.6 million)
* Online poker revenue up 3 percent at $48.1 million
* Online bingo revenue up 9 percent at $24 million
* Emerging online offering down 6 percent at $13.1 million.
Operational highlights included:
* Record performance driven by strong growth across B2C and B2B lines of business
* Continued development of mobile - driving growth across product verticals
* Casino growth driven by innovative CRM and content
* 888poker continued to buck negative industry trends and maintained number 2 position in global liquidity rankings
* Bingo turnaround delivering results with strong growth from revamped mobile offer
* Sport revenue more than doubled reflecting quality of the improved 888sport product and a successful FIFA World Cup
* Strong market share maintained in Spain in casino and poker
* Further progress in regulated US market as All American Poker Network (AAPN) grows its network and 888 brand build traction
* In February, Delaware and Nevada signed a compact to pool poker liquidity providing an opportunity unique to 888 as the only operator offering its platform in both states
The report notes that Richard Kilsby, non-executive chairman of the group, is to retire following the 2015 AGM, and that chief executive officer Brian Mattingley will step down as CEO to become the group's executive chairman.
Mattingley will be replaced as CEO by current chief operating officer Itai Frieberger, who will join the Board in January 2015.
Commenting on the H1-2014 results, Mattingley said:
"888 has delivered another excellent set of results in what has again been a record-breaking period for the business. Revenue growth has been driven by strong performances across both our B2C and B2B lines of business which reflects our exceptional brands, technology, marketing and CRM systems as well as the passion of our highly skilled team.
"We have delivered growth across all key product verticals, with Casino the standout performer delivering another period of double-digit growth. We are delighted by the turnaround of our improved Bingo business and 888sport has delivered an outstanding performance by more than doubling revenue year on year reflecting the strength of our re-launched offer.
Whilst the outcome for the full year will be dependent on trading in the second half we continue to look forward with confidence as we further develop the business."
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.