No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 H1-2014 Reports
Wednesday August 27,2014 : 888 HOLDINGS REPORTS A GOOD H1-2014
KPIs continue a generally upward trend, with online casino performance leading the way.
Online gambling group 888 Holdings plc has posted its H1-2014 results for the six months ended 30 June 2014, highlighting another successful reporting period that included the following highlights:
* Revenue increased 13 percent to $225.1 million (H1 2013: $200.1 million)
* B2C revenue increased 9 percent to $192.8 million (H1 2013: $177 million)
* B2B revenue increased 40 percent to $32.3 million (H1 2013: $23.1 million)
* Adjusted EBITDA increased 27 percent to $49 million (H1 2013: $38.6 million)
* Online poker revenue up 3 percent at $48.1 million
* Online bingo revenue up 9 percent at $24 million
* Emerging online offering down 6 percent at $13.1 million.
Operational highlights included:
* Record performance driven by strong growth across B2C and B2B lines of business
* Continued development of mobile - driving growth across product verticals
* Casino growth driven by innovative CRM and content
* 888poker continued to buck negative industry trends and maintained number 2 position in global liquidity rankings
* Bingo turnaround delivering results with strong growth from revamped mobile offer
* Sport revenue more than doubled reflecting quality of the improved 888sport product and a successful FIFA World Cup
* Strong market share maintained in Spain in casino and poker
* Further progress in regulated US market as All American Poker Network (AAPN) grows its network and 888 brand build traction
* In February, Delaware and Nevada signed a compact to pool poker liquidity providing an opportunity unique to 888 as the only operator offering its platform in both states
The report notes that Richard Kilsby, non-executive chairman of the group, is to retire following the 2015 AGM, and that chief executive officer Brian Mattingley will step down as CEO to become the group's executive chairman.
Mattingley will be replaced as CEO by current chief operating officer Itai Frieberger, who will join the Board in January 2015.
Commenting on the H1-2014 results, Mattingley said:
"888 has delivered another excellent set of results in what has again been a record-breaking period for the business. Revenue growth has been driven by strong performances across both our B2C and B2B lines of business which reflects our exceptional brands, technology, marketing and CRM systems as well as the passion of our highly skilled team.
"We have delivered growth across all key product verticals, with Casino the standout performer delivering another period of double-digit growth. We are delighted by the turnaround of our improved Bingo business and 888sport has delivered an outstanding performance by more than doubling revenue year on year reflecting the strength of our re-launched offer.
Whilst the outcome for the full year will be dependent on trading in the second half we continue to look forward with confidence as we further develop the business."
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.