No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 gets a boost from gambling publication
Monday October 7,2013 : GOOD PUBLICITY FOR ONLINE GAMBLING PROVIDER
888 gets a boost from gambling publication
The popular US gambling publication Las Vegas Review-Journal gave Gibraltar-based online gambling firm 888poker Holdings a publicity boost over the weekend, pointing out its strong strategic positioning in the burgeoning American internet gambling market and its firm foothold in the three states that have so far legalised the pastime - Delaware, Nevada and New Jersey.
The Journal interviewed 888's chief operating officer, Itai Freiberger, at the recent Global Gaming Expo in Las Vegas, who confirmed that his company was building a US online poker network and had big ambitions in the American market, at present involving three states and 10 brands.
The LRVJ article goes on to categorise the strategic moves that have placed 888 in such a favourable position:
* Its involvement of the $12 billion hedge fund Avenue Capital Group in 888's All American Poker Network venture, which has plans to launch 888 brands in the United States. The network also provides a practical B2B foundation for US companies in other states as online poker is legalised in the future.
“We see this as a business opportunity that we can take to any state,” Frieberger said.
* The deal with the Treasure Island group that will see 888 manage an online poker enterprise for the Las Vegas company, running its own brands on the same platform.
* The marketing deal recently approved by Nevada regulators that enables Nevada slot machine route operator Golden Gaming to send punters from its 40 taverns and three Pahrump casinos to the 888-branded online poker website.
* A strong B2B partnership with Caesars Interactive Entertainment in the online poker site WSOP.com recently launched in Nevada. The two companies also operate jointly in several European markets.
* Similar, and wider, arrangements with the land casino giant in New Jersey involving four Atlantic City casinos
* In Delaware, an agreement with Scientific Games Corporation that will see 888 managing online gambling from three in-state racetrack casinos.
* An arrangement whereby Wynn Resorts is given space on the All American Poker Network, operating alongside 888 brands and increasing player liquidity.
Freiberger told the Journal that 888 is also monitoring political developments in the populous state of California, where online poker legalisation may take place next year.
888's online poker offering clearly appeals to players, judging by the 31 percent increase in revenues from the vertical that the company posted in its 2012 financial results; no mean achievement in a competitive sector that has seen European revenues decline for many companies.
The LVRJ's piece ends with a look at 888's likely competitors in the US market, concluding that:
* Pokerstars has partnered with Resorts Atlantic City for online poker in a venture still to be approved by the New Jersey regulator, but is presently barred from entering the Nevada market by that state's five-year "bad actor" regulations.
* Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment has solid partnerships signed with MGM Resorts and Boyd Gaming, but has yet to be approved by the Nevada regulators.
* Paddy Power has obtained regulatory approval but has yet to announce a partner.
Gambling News :
Keimo Suominen Wins MPNPT Tallinn 2017 Main Event -
Finnish online qualifier Keimo Suominen has taken the mantle of MPNPT Tallinn Champion from last year’s winner Ranno Sootla, winning €45,200 after a heads up deal with Davis Modans. They’d outlasted a field of 534; the total prize pool reached €258,990 – well over its €150,000 guarantee.
14 Left in MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
All 14 players who have made it to the end of Day 2 in the MPN Poker Tour Tallinn Main Event can now consider themselves to have officially run deep.
Day 2 of the MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
Day 1b of the MPN Poker Tour 2017 Tallinn Main Event easily surpassed the tournament’s €150,000 guarantee on its own. Yesterday’s 416 entries brought the total number so far up to 522
Michael Myers is back in Halloween Slot Machine -
Get ready for a blood-curdling adventure with Microgaming’s latest offering – Halloween Follow Annie, Lynda, Doctor Loomis, and our heroine Laurie as they try to survive the ultimate horror movie villain, Michael Myers.
Joe Fortune new Rewards Program -
Once you sign up, you’re automatically enrolled in the rewards program – and that’s when the epic journey begins. You’ll start earning Adventure Miles immediately, and can embark on the quest of a lifetime: To get paid to play, which stays true to the rewards program’s slogan, ‘Play More Get More’.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.