No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 gets a boost from gambling publication
Monday October 7,2013 : GOOD PUBLICITY FOR ONLINE GAMBLING PROVIDER
888 gets a boost from gambling publication
The popular US gambling publication Las Vegas Review-Journal gave Gibraltar-based online gambling firm 888poker Holdings a publicity boost over the weekend, pointing out its strong strategic positioning in the burgeoning American internet gambling market and its firm foothold in the three states that have so far legalised the pastime - Delaware, Nevada and New Jersey.
The Journal interviewed 888's chief operating officer, Itai Freiberger, at the recent Global Gaming Expo in Las Vegas, who confirmed that his company was building a US online poker network and had big ambitions in the American market, at present involving three states and 10 brands.
The LRVJ article goes on to categorise the strategic moves that have placed 888 in such a favourable position:
* Its involvement of the $12 billion hedge fund Avenue Capital Group in 888's All American Poker Network venture, which has plans to launch 888 brands in the United States. The network also provides a practical B2B foundation for US companies in other states as online poker is legalised in the future.
“We see this as a business opportunity that we can take to any state,” Frieberger said.
* The deal with the Treasure Island group that will see 888 manage an online poker enterprise for the Las Vegas company, running its own brands on the same platform.
* The marketing deal recently approved by Nevada regulators that enables Nevada slot machine route operator Golden Gaming to send punters from its 40 taverns and three Pahrump casinos to the 888-branded online poker website.
* A strong B2B partnership with Caesars Interactive Entertainment in the online poker site WSOP.com recently launched in Nevada. The two companies also operate jointly in several European markets.
* Similar, and wider, arrangements with the land casino giant in New Jersey involving four Atlantic City casinos
* In Delaware, an agreement with Scientific Games Corporation that will see 888 managing online gambling from three in-state racetrack casinos.
* An arrangement whereby Wynn Resorts is given space on the All American Poker Network, operating alongside 888 brands and increasing player liquidity.
Freiberger told the Journal that 888 is also monitoring political developments in the populous state of California, where online poker legalisation may take place next year.
888's online poker offering clearly appeals to players, judging by the 31 percent increase in revenues from the vertical that the company posted in its 2012 financial results; no mean achievement in a competitive sector that has seen European revenues decline for many companies.
The LVRJ's piece ends with a look at 888's likely competitors in the US market, concluding that:
* Pokerstars has partnered with Resorts Atlantic City for online poker in a venture still to be approved by the New Jersey regulator, but is presently barred from entering the Nevada market by that state's five-year "bad actor" regulations.
* Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment has solid partnerships signed with MGM Resorts and Boyd Gaming, but has yet to be approved by the Nevada regulators.
* Paddy Power has obtained regulatory approval but has yet to announce a partner.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
New MPN Poker Rooms Tower Torneos -
Impressed with Microgaming, having already integrated with the Quickfire platform to gain access to some of the industry’s best gaming content, Tower Torneos has extended the relationship with poker.<
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.