No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 gets a boost from gambling publication
Monday October 7,2013 : GOOD PUBLICITY FOR ONLINE GAMBLING PROVIDER
888 gets a boost from gambling publication
The popular US gambling publication Las Vegas Review-Journal gave Gibraltar-based online gambling firm 888poker Holdings a publicity boost over the weekend, pointing out its strong strategic positioning in the burgeoning American internet gambling market and its firm foothold in the three states that have so far legalised the pastime - Delaware, Nevada and New Jersey.
The Journal interviewed 888's chief operating officer, Itai Freiberger, at the recent Global Gaming Expo in Las Vegas, who confirmed that his company was building a US online poker network and had big ambitions in the American market, at present involving three states and 10 brands.
The LRVJ article goes on to categorise the strategic moves that have placed 888 in such a favourable position:
* Its involvement of the $12 billion hedge fund Avenue Capital Group in 888's All American Poker Network venture, which has plans to launch 888 brands in the United States. The network also provides a practical B2B foundation for US companies in other states as online poker is legalised in the future.
“We see this as a business opportunity that we can take to any state,” Frieberger said.
* The deal with the Treasure Island group that will see 888 manage an online poker enterprise for the Las Vegas company, running its own brands on the same platform.
* The marketing deal recently approved by Nevada regulators that enables Nevada slot machine route operator Golden Gaming to send punters from its 40 taverns and three Pahrump casinos to the 888-branded online poker website.
* A strong B2B partnership with Caesars Interactive Entertainment in the online poker site WSOP.com recently launched in Nevada. The two companies also operate jointly in several European markets.
* Similar, and wider, arrangements with the land casino giant in New Jersey involving four Atlantic City casinos
* In Delaware, an agreement with Scientific Games Corporation that will see 888 managing online gambling from three in-state racetrack casinos.
* An arrangement whereby Wynn Resorts is given space on the All American Poker Network, operating alongside 888 brands and increasing player liquidity.
Freiberger told the Journal that 888 is also monitoring political developments in the populous state of California, where online poker legalisation may take place next year.
888's online poker offering clearly appeals to players, judging by the 31 percent increase in revenues from the vertical that the company posted in its 2012 financial results; no mean achievement in a competitive sector that has seen European revenues decline for many companies.
The LVRJ's piece ends with a look at 888's likely competitors in the US market, concluding that:
* Pokerstars has partnered with Resorts Atlantic City for online poker in a venture still to be approved by the New Jersey regulator, but is presently barred from entering the Nevada market by that state's five-year "bad actor" regulations.
* Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment has solid partnerships signed with MGM Resorts and Boyd Gaming, but has yet to be approved by the Nevada regulators.
* Paddy Power has obtained regulatory approval but has yet to announce a partner.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Pennsylvania Online Gambling Updates -
Pro-online gambling companies, including the Golden Nugget in New Jersey and Pokerstars, were quick to refute Schippers views based on their operational experience.
WSOPE In Czech Republic -
World Series of Poker Europe 2017 has moved to King’s Casino Rozvadov (KCR) in the Czech Republic following a multi-year deal that will see KCR host numerous WSOP-branded events over the next several years.
BtoBet Partners with AfroBet -
Following the launch in Kenya, Afrobet said it has high hopes for further expansion into East Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Congo.
Pissed off Tabcorp shareholders -
A significant number of Tabcorp shareholders, led by The Australian Shareholders Association, reportedly objected to proposed hikes in executive pay packages and were unhappy with the company plans for a merger with rival gambling group Tatts.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.