No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Posts Q1-2014 Earnings
Thursday April 10,2014 : MORE RECORDS FALL AS 888 POSTS ITS Q1: 2014 NUMBERS
Quarterly revenue hits a new high.
Online gambling group 888 Holdings plc posted a strong set of Q1 2014 key performance indicators and its Interim Management Statement Thursday, showcasing another outstanding quarter that included:
* Group quarterly revenue reached a record of US$114 million (Q1 2013: US$103 million), an increase of 11 percent year-on- year and a 7 percent increase compared to the strong performance in Q4 2013;
* Revenue B2C at US$98 million (Q1 2013: US$92 million), an increase of 7 percent year-on-year;
* Revenue B2C Casino at US$54 million (Q1 2013: US$48 million), an increase of 14 percent year-on-year, leveraging strong customer acquisition in Q4 2013;
* Revenue B2C Poker at US$25 million (Q1 2013: US$24 million), an increase of 4 percent year-on-year;
* Revenue B2C Bingo at US$12 million (Q1 2013: US$12 million), an increase of 2 percent year-on-year and a 9 percent increase over Q4 2013;
* Revenue B2B at US$16 million (Q1 2013: US$11 million), an increase of 43 percent compared to Q1 2013 and a 13 percent increase over Q4 2013, primarily driven by Bingo and US operations;
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 682,000 (Q1 2013: 634,000), an increase of 7 percent compared to Q1 2013;
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering at US$6 million (Q1 2013: US$8 million), a year-on-year decrease of 22 percent and a 4 percent increase against Q4 2013;
* Strong positioning in the US online gambling market, where Nevada and Delaware recently signed an interstate compact through which poker liquidity can be pooled.
Brian Mattingley, CEO, commented:
"I am pleased to report that Q1 was another strong quarter for 888, resulting in record quarterly revenue for the Group. Our market-leading brands and excellent product offering, underpinned by our innovative marketing and CRM capabilities, has driven further growth in our core markets. Furthermore, 888 continues to be well positioned to capitalise on positive regulatory developments."
Key Performance Indicators published by 888 included:
* As at 31 March 2014, 888 had 16.3 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 18 percent from 31 March 2013;
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 226,000 (Q1 2013: 236,000), a decrease of 4 percent compared to Q1 2013;
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 537,000 (Q1 2013: 474,000), an increase of 13 percent compared to Q1 2013;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$117 (Q1 2013: US$113), a 3 percent increase year- on-year
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$240 (Q1 2013: US$202), a 19 percent increase year-on-year;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$47 (Q1 2013: US$52), a 9 percent decrease year-on-year;
* Dragonfish B2B revenues at US$16 million (Q1 2013: US$11 million), an increase of 43 percent year-on-year, primarily driven by Bingo and US operations.
Management reports that current trading remains strong in the second quarter. As at 4th April 2014, the Group had US$131 million of cash and cash equivalents and US$56 million liabilities to customers.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Tom Horn Awarded Malta Gaming License -
Online gambling software provider Tom Horn Gaming has been awarded a Malta Gaming Authority license that permits the company to host and manage Malta-based gaming operators.
Calvin Ayre invests in new Antigua Business Center -
Ayre joined with government officials this week in a ground-breaking ceremony for a five-story centre on Antigua which will be home for the venture. The "green" building will be solar powered and provide employee-friendly services like catering, a gym and child care.
Attack of the Zombies Slot -
Online gambling games developer Genesis Gaming has unveiled its latest game, with a theme based on a horror story of the undead, exploiting the current trend....and just in time for Halloween.
Why is FullFlush Poker Still Down -
Its now almost a month since Full Flush Poker went offline "for a platform upgrade" and stopped communicating with its reportedly many unpaid and unhappy players. All trace of the operator - and means to communicate with it - have vanished.
Time Running Our For Pennsylvanian online gambling -
Hopes that this week would see the Pennsylvanian Senate voting on an online gambling and DFS legalization bill already passed by the House four months ago dwindled Wednesday when no progress was made and the legislatures season officially closed.
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Singapore Online Gambling Ban Begins -
Singapore media reports indicated Tuesday that restricted online gambling services offered by the Singapore Pools have started online operations, whilst Singapore Turf Club will commence online betting activity on November 15.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.