No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Posts Q1-2014 Earnings
Thursday April 10,2014 : MORE RECORDS FALL AS 888 POSTS ITS Q1: 2014 NUMBERS
Quarterly revenue hits a new high.
Online gambling group 888 Holdings plc posted a strong set of Q1 2014 key performance indicators and its Interim Management Statement Thursday, showcasing another outstanding quarter that included:
* Group quarterly revenue reached a record of US$114 million (Q1 2013: US$103 million), an increase of 11 percent year-on- year and a 7 percent increase compared to the strong performance in Q4 2013;
* Revenue B2C at US$98 million (Q1 2013: US$92 million), an increase of 7 percent year-on-year;
* Revenue B2C Casino at US$54 million (Q1 2013: US$48 million), an increase of 14 percent year-on-year, leveraging strong customer acquisition in Q4 2013;
* Revenue B2C Poker at US$25 million (Q1 2013: US$24 million), an increase of 4 percent year-on-year;
* Revenue B2C Bingo at US$12 million (Q1 2013: US$12 million), an increase of 2 percent year-on-year and a 9 percent increase over Q4 2013;
* Revenue B2B at US$16 million (Q1 2013: US$11 million), an increase of 43 percent compared to Q1 2013 and a 13 percent increase over Q4 2013, primarily driven by Bingo and US operations;
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 682,000 (Q1 2013: 634,000), an increase of 7 percent compared to Q1 2013;
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering at US$6 million (Q1 2013: US$8 million), a year-on-year decrease of 22 percent and a 4 percent increase against Q4 2013;
* Strong positioning in the US online gambling market, where Nevada and Delaware recently signed an interstate compact through which poker liquidity can be pooled.
Brian Mattingley, CEO, commented:
"I am pleased to report that Q1 was another strong quarter for 888, resulting in record quarterly revenue for the Group. Our market-leading brands and excellent product offering, underpinned by our innovative marketing and CRM capabilities, has driven further growth in our core markets. Furthermore, 888 continues to be well positioned to capitalise on positive regulatory developments."
Key Performance Indicators published by 888 included:
* As at 31 March 2014, 888 had 16.3 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 18 percent from 31 March 2013;
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 226,000 (Q1 2013: 236,000), a decrease of 4 percent compared to Q1 2013;
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 537,000 (Q1 2013: 474,000), an increase of 13 percent compared to Q1 2013;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$117 (Q1 2013: US$113), a 3 percent increase year- on-year
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$240 (Q1 2013: US$202), a 19 percent increase year-on-year;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$47 (Q1 2013: US$52), a 9 percent decrease year-on-year;
* Dragonfish B2B revenues at US$16 million (Q1 2013: US$11 million), an increase of 43 percent year-on-year, primarily driven by Bingo and US operations.
Management reports that current trading remains strong in the second quarter. As at 4th April 2014, the Group had US$131 million of cash and cash equivalents and US$56 million liabilities to customers.
Gambling News :
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.