No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Posts Q1-2014 Earnings
Thursday April 10,2014 : MORE RECORDS FALL AS 888 POSTS ITS Q1: 2014 NUMBERS
Quarterly revenue hits a new high.
Online gambling group 888 Holdings plc posted a strong set of Q1 2014 key performance indicators and its Interim Management Statement Thursday, showcasing another outstanding quarter that included:
* Group quarterly revenue reached a record of US$114 million (Q1 2013: US$103 million), an increase of 11 percent year-on- year and a 7 percent increase compared to the strong performance in Q4 2013;
* Revenue B2C at US$98 million (Q1 2013: US$92 million), an increase of 7 percent year-on-year;
* Revenue B2C Casino at US$54 million (Q1 2013: US$48 million), an increase of 14 percent year-on-year, leveraging strong customer acquisition in Q4 2013;
* Revenue B2C Poker at US$25 million (Q1 2013: US$24 million), an increase of 4 percent year-on-year;
* Revenue B2C Bingo at US$12 million (Q1 2013: US$12 million), an increase of 2 percent year-on-year and a 9 percent increase over Q4 2013;
* Revenue B2B at US$16 million (Q1 2013: US$11 million), an increase of 43 percent compared to Q1 2013 and a 13 percent increase over Q4 2013, primarily driven by Bingo and US operations;
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 682,000 (Q1 2013: 634,000), an increase of 7 percent compared to Q1 2013;
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering at US$6 million (Q1 2013: US$8 million), a year-on-year decrease of 22 percent and a 4 percent increase against Q4 2013;
* Strong positioning in the US online gambling market, where Nevada and Delaware recently signed an interstate compact through which poker liquidity can be pooled.
Brian Mattingley, CEO, commented:
"I am pleased to report that Q1 was another strong quarter for 888, resulting in record quarterly revenue for the Group. Our market-leading brands and excellent product offering, underpinned by our innovative marketing and CRM capabilities, has driven further growth in our core markets. Furthermore, 888 continues to be well positioned to capitalise on positive regulatory developments."
Key Performance Indicators published by 888 included:
* As at 31 March 2014, 888 had 16.3 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 18 percent from 31 March 2013;
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 226,000 (Q1 2013: 236,000), a decrease of 4 percent compared to Q1 2013;
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 537,000 (Q1 2013: 474,000), an increase of 13 percent compared to Q1 2013;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$117 (Q1 2013: US$113), a 3 percent increase year- on-year
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$240 (Q1 2013: US$202), a 19 percent increase year-on-year;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$47 (Q1 2013: US$52), a 9 percent decrease year-on-year;
* Dragonfish B2B revenues at US$16 million (Q1 2013: US$11 million), an increase of 43 percent year-on-year, primarily driven by Bingo and US operations.
Management reports that current trading remains strong in the second quarter. As at 4th April 2014, the Group had US$131 million of cash and cash equivalents and US$56 million liabilities to customers.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.