No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Posts Q1-2014 Earnings
Thursday April 10,2014 : MORE RECORDS FALL AS 888 POSTS ITS Q1: 2014 NUMBERS
Quarterly revenue hits a new high.
Online gambling group 888 Holdings plc posted a strong set of Q1 2014 key performance indicators and its Interim Management Statement Thursday, showcasing another outstanding quarter that included:
* Group quarterly revenue reached a record of US$114 million (Q1 2013: US$103 million), an increase of 11 percent year-on- year and a 7 percent increase compared to the strong performance in Q4 2013;
* Revenue B2C at US$98 million (Q1 2013: US$92 million), an increase of 7 percent year-on-year;
* Revenue B2C Casino at US$54 million (Q1 2013: US$48 million), an increase of 14 percent year-on-year, leveraging strong customer acquisition in Q4 2013;
* Revenue B2C Poker at US$25 million (Q1 2013: US$24 million), an increase of 4 percent year-on-year;
* Revenue B2C Bingo at US$12 million (Q1 2013: US$12 million), an increase of 2 percent year-on-year and a 9 percent increase over Q4 2013;
* Revenue B2B at US$16 million (Q1 2013: US$11 million), an increase of 43 percent compared to Q1 2013 and a 13 percent increase over Q4 2013, primarily driven by Bingo and US operations;
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 682,000 (Q1 2013: 634,000), an increase of 7 percent compared to Q1 2013;
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering at US$6 million (Q1 2013: US$8 million), a year-on-year decrease of 22 percent and a 4 percent increase against Q4 2013;
* Strong positioning in the US online gambling market, where Nevada and Delaware recently signed an interstate compact through which poker liquidity can be pooled.
Brian Mattingley, CEO, commented:
"I am pleased to report that Q1 was another strong quarter for 888, resulting in record quarterly revenue for the Group. Our market-leading brands and excellent product offering, underpinned by our innovative marketing and CRM capabilities, has driven further growth in our core markets. Furthermore, 888 continues to be well positioned to capitalise on positive regulatory developments."
Key Performance Indicators published by 888 included:
* As at 31 March 2014, 888 had 16.3 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 18 percent from 31 March 2013;
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 226,000 (Q1 2013: 236,000), a decrease of 4 percent compared to Q1 2013;
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 537,000 (Q1 2013: 474,000), an increase of 13 percent compared to Q1 2013;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$117 (Q1 2013: US$113), a 3 percent increase year- on-year
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$240 (Q1 2013: US$202), a 19 percent increase year-on-year;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$47 (Q1 2013: US$52), a 9 percent decrease year-on-year;
* Dragonfish B2B revenues at US$16 million (Q1 2013: US$11 million), an increase of 43 percent year-on-year, primarily driven by Bingo and US operations.
Management reports that current trading remains strong in the second quarter. As at 4th April 2014, the Group had US$131 million of cash and cash equivalents and US$56 million liabilities to customers.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.