No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Posts Q1-2014 Earnings
Thursday April 10,2014 : MORE RECORDS FALL AS 888 POSTS ITS Q1: 2014 NUMBERS
Quarterly revenue hits a new high.
Online gambling group 888 Holdings plc posted a strong set of Q1 2014 key performance indicators and its Interim Management Statement Thursday, showcasing another outstanding quarter that included:
* Group quarterly revenue reached a record of US$114 million (Q1 2013: US$103 million), an increase of 11 percent year-on- year and a 7 percent increase compared to the strong performance in Q4 2013;
* Revenue B2C at US$98 million (Q1 2013: US$92 million), an increase of 7 percent year-on-year;
* Revenue B2C Casino at US$54 million (Q1 2013: US$48 million), an increase of 14 percent year-on-year, leveraging strong customer acquisition in Q4 2013;
* Revenue B2C Poker at US$25 million (Q1 2013: US$24 million), an increase of 4 percent year-on-year;
* Revenue B2C Bingo at US$12 million (Q1 2013: US$12 million), an increase of 2 percent year-on-year and a 9 percent increase over Q4 2013;
* Revenue B2B at US$16 million (Q1 2013: US$11 million), an increase of 43 percent compared to Q1 2013 and a 13 percent increase over Q4 2013, primarily driven by Bingo and US operations;
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 682,000 (Q1 2013: 634,000), an increase of 7 percent compared to Q1 2013;
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering at US$6 million (Q1 2013: US$8 million), a year-on-year decrease of 22 percent and a 4 percent increase against Q4 2013;
* Strong positioning in the US online gambling market, where Nevada and Delaware recently signed an interstate compact through which poker liquidity can be pooled.
Brian Mattingley, CEO, commented:
"I am pleased to report that Q1 was another strong quarter for 888, resulting in record quarterly revenue for the Group. Our market-leading brands and excellent product offering, underpinned by our innovative marketing and CRM capabilities, has driven further growth in our core markets. Furthermore, 888 continues to be well positioned to capitalise on positive regulatory developments."
Key Performance Indicators published by 888 included:
* As at 31 March 2014, 888 had 16.3 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 18 percent from 31 March 2013;
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 226,000 (Q1 2013: 236,000), a decrease of 4 percent compared to Q1 2013;
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 537,000 (Q1 2013: 474,000), an increase of 13 percent compared to Q1 2013;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$117 (Q1 2013: US$113), a 3 percent increase year- on-year
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$240 (Q1 2013: US$202), a 19 percent increase year-on-year;
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$47 (Q1 2013: US$52), a 9 percent decrease year-on-year;
* Dragonfish B2B revenues at US$16 million (Q1 2013: US$11 million), an increase of 43 percent year-on-year, primarily driven by Bingo and US operations.
Management reports that current trading remains strong in the second quarter. As at 4th April 2014, the Group had US$131 million of cash and cash equivalents and US$56 million liabilities to customers.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.