No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888Holdings report for the period to end June 2015
Friday August 28,2015 : A WEAKER INTERIM REPORT FROM 888 HOLDINGS
Taxes and adverse currency moves weigh on results.
Due to its bid for Bwin-Party, online gambling group 888 Holdings plc has been much in the news this month, and the interest in the group has been boosted by its latest half-year results, released Friday.
The report for the period to end June 2015 highlights:
* Revenue up by 9 percent to US$244.9 million although reported revenue declined by 2 percent to US$220 million (H1 2014: US$225.1m);
* B2C like for like revenue increased by 11 percent to US$213.6 million, but reported B2C revenue declined by 1 percent to US$191.1m (H1 2014: US$192.8m);
* B2B like for like revenue decreased by 3 percent to US$31.3 million, with reported B2B revenue down by 10 percent to US$28.9 million (H1 2014: US$32.3m) impacted by adverse currency movements;
* Adjusted EBITDA fell by 17 percent to US$40.9 million (H1 2014: US$49.0m), thanks largely to the introduction of UK point of consumption and EU VAT during the period amounting to US$19.5 million;
* Adjusted profit before tax decreased by 10 percent to US$30.5 mllion (H1 2014: US$34.0m);
* Profit before tax decreased by 41 percent to US$20 million (H1 2014: US$34.0m);
* The company reported a strong balance sheet with net corporate cash of US$65 million (31 December 2014: US$95.6m);
Operational Highlights included:
* Mobile driving growth across product verticals and accounting for 43 percent of UK GGR (H1 2014: 29 percent);
* On 30 June 2015, 888 had 19.2 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 7 percent from 31 December 2014;
* Online casino active players up 22 percent;
* 888poker active players up 4 percent;
* Bingo active players up 18 percent driven by strong mobile performance;
* Sport revenue up 81 percent reflecting increasing brand traction;
* Market share increased in Spain driven by positive response to newly introduced slots;
* Progress in Italy driven by fresh Casino content and introduction of mobile in H2 2014;
* Progress in regulated US market with launch of Multistate Poker Network across Nevada and Delaware;
* Post the reporting period end, sport betting licence obtained in Ireland and casino, poker and sport betting licenses obtained in Denmark.
Chief executive Brian Mattingley said that the group had again delivered an "encouraging" performance in both operational and business terms, with strong increases in active players and first time depositors despite the new point of consumption tax in the UK, VAT in certain European markets and adverse currency movements.
"On a like for like* basis revenue was up by 9 percent year on year driven primarily by sustained strong growth in Casino and exceptional momentum in Sport, which recorded a revenue increase of 81 percent," Mattingley said. "We have made further progress across regulated markets in Spain, following the introduction of mobile, Sport and, more recently, video slots and in Italy, driven by our mobile offering and new Casino content.
"The Board remains confident of achieving its full year expectations. We are well positioned to deliver long term sustainable growth and look forward with confidence as we continue to develop the business."
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.