No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888Holdings report for the period to end June 2015
Friday August 28,2015 : A WEAKER INTERIM REPORT FROM 888 HOLDINGS
Taxes and adverse currency moves weigh on results.
Due to its bid for Bwin-Party, online gambling group 888 Holdings plc has been much in the news this month, and the interest in the group has been boosted by its latest half-year results, released Friday.
The report for the period to end June 2015 highlights:
* Revenue up by 9 percent to US$244.9 million although reported revenue declined by 2 percent to US$220 million (H1 2014: US$225.1m);
* B2C like for like revenue increased by 11 percent to US$213.6 million, but reported B2C revenue declined by 1 percent to US$191.1m (H1 2014: US$192.8m);
* B2B like for like revenue decreased by 3 percent to US$31.3 million, with reported B2B revenue down by 10 percent to US$28.9 million (H1 2014: US$32.3m) impacted by adverse currency movements;
* Adjusted EBITDA fell by 17 percent to US$40.9 million (H1 2014: US$49.0m), thanks largely to the introduction of UK point of consumption and EU VAT during the period amounting to US$19.5 million;
* Adjusted profit before tax decreased by 10 percent to US$30.5 mllion (H1 2014: US$34.0m);
* Profit before tax decreased by 41 percent to US$20 million (H1 2014: US$34.0m);
* The company reported a strong balance sheet with net corporate cash of US$65 million (31 December 2014: US$95.6m);
Operational Highlights included:
* Mobile driving growth across product verticals and accounting for 43 percent of UK GGR (H1 2014: 29 percent);
* On 30 June 2015, 888 had 19.2 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 7 percent from 31 December 2014;
* Online casino active players up 22 percent;
* 888poker active players up 4 percent;
* Bingo active players up 18 percent driven by strong mobile performance;
* Sport revenue up 81 percent reflecting increasing brand traction;
* Market share increased in Spain driven by positive response to newly introduced slots;
* Progress in Italy driven by fresh Casino content and introduction of mobile in H2 2014;
* Progress in regulated US market with launch of Multistate Poker Network across Nevada and Delaware;
* Post the reporting period end, sport betting licence obtained in Ireland and casino, poker and sport betting licenses obtained in Denmark.
Chief executive Brian Mattingley said that the group had again delivered an "encouraging" performance in both operational and business terms, with strong increases in active players and first time depositors despite the new point of consumption tax in the UK, VAT in certain European markets and adverse currency movements.
"On a like for like* basis revenue was up by 9 percent year on year driven primarily by sustained strong growth in Casino and exceptional momentum in Sport, which recorded a revenue increase of 81 percent," Mattingley said. "We have made further progress across regulated markets in Spain, following the introduction of mobile, Sport and, more recently, video slots and in Italy, driven by our mobile offering and new Casino content.
"The Board remains confident of achieving its full year expectations. We are well positioned to deliver long term sustainable growth and look forward with confidence as we continue to develop the business."
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.