No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Holdings 2015 Full Earnings Report
Tuesday March 22,2016 : 888 HOLDINGS 2015 RESULTS HEAVILY IMPACTED BY INCREASED TAX BURDENS
But a strong performance prevails.
888 Holdings hailed a successful year despite reporting an almost 50 percent dip in full year 2015 operational profit which the company directly attributed to increased tax burdens.
Key performance indicators for the period ending December 31, 2015 include.
- Like for like revenue increase of 12 percent to $507.7 million (2014: $454.7 million); reported revenue increased 2 percent to $462.1 million.
- Like for like B2C revenue increased 14 percent to $444.2 million (2014: $390.8m); reported revenue increased 3 percent to $402.6 million.
- Like for like Casino revenue increased 18 percent to $261.4 million (2014: $220.6 million); reported Casino revenue increased 5 percent to $230.6m (2014: $220.6m)
- Revenue from regulated territories increased to represent 59 percent of Group revenue (2014: 55 percent)
- B2B revenue of $59.5 million (2014: $63.9 million) impacted by adverse currency movements
- Adjusted EBITDA of $80.6 million (2014: $100.7 million), which the company described as a resilient outcome given newly introduced gaming duties in 2015 of $32.2 million, $10.2 million (2014: nil) in relation to newly introduced VAT in certain EU member states as well as adverse currency movements; EBITDA of $59.4 million (2014: $97.3 million)
- Adjusted EBITDA margin of 17.4 percent (2014: 22.1 percent); EBITDA margin of 12.9 percent (2014: 21.4 percent)
- Adjusted profit before tax of $55.5 million (2014: $67.9 million); Profit before tax of $32.5 million (2014: $67.9 million)
- Strong cashflow performance with net cash generated from operating activities of $85.0 million (2014: $111.9 million)
- Corporate cash net of customer liabilities of $96.2 million (2014: $95.6 million)
- Final dividend of 4.0 cents per ordinary share per policy (2014: 4.5 cents) and due to strong performance the Board recommended an additional one-off dividend of 8.0 cents per share (2014: 7.0 cents), bringing the total dividend per share for the year to 15.5 cents per share (2014: 15.0 cents)
- 13 percent increase in active B2C customers attributed to marketing expertise and innovative CRM
Mobile continues to drive growth across product verticals, now representing 47 percent of UK B2C revenue (2014: 33 percent)
- Continued outperformance in Casino with 37 percent increase in active players
- 888Poker maintained No. 2 position in global poker liquidity rankings
- 888Sport continued outstanding growth with revenue up 74 percent against strong comparatives
Other highlights during 2015 included: an increase in 888’s share of the Spanish market with the launch of 888Sport.es; encouraging progress in Italy with the launch of new casino content and the introduction of mobile and sport; and the launch of the Multistage Poker Network in the US.
In addition, the company’s launch in Denmark is showing encouraging progress and its Dragonfish Bingo Network has shown encouraging growth with the addition of 33 skins during 2015.
Itai Frieberger, chief executive officer of 888, commenting on the results said:
"2015 was a very successful year for 888 during which we maintained our excellent operational momentum. This strong performance reflects the continued execution of our focused growth strategy as well as the quality of our brands, best-in-class technology and CRM expertise and was achieved despite the significant external challenges that impacted the online gaming industry and our profitability.”
”With our excellent operational momentum, leading online gaming brands and technology edge, the Board remains confident of delivering long term sustainable growth and we look forward with confidence as we continue to develop 888."
In a trading update, 888 has kicked of the year in good form reporting an average daily revenue in Q1/2016 20 percent higher than the same period last year.
In related news, an application has been made to the UK Listing Authority and the London Stock Exchange for the block listing of 3,000,000 ordinary shares of GBP 0.005 each which is expected to list on March 23, 2016.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Anti Gambling bill S. 3376 -
#s3376 Industry observers were taken by surprise late Friday when a little-known Republican Senator from Arkansas, Tom Cotton, filed the beginnings of a new bill in the US Senate Committee on the Judiciary in what appears to be a move to toughen the US legal stance on the Unlawful Internet Gaming Enforcement Act of 2006 and possibly the 1961 Wire Act.
2016 WPT Borgata Main Event Results -
@MrJesseJames888 Four years ago the poker world watched as Jesse Sylvia and Greg Merson fought it out in the heads up of the World Series of Poker main event, with Sylvia narrowly defeated but taking home a second placing pay check for $5,292,889.
G-Sports debuts with the game Road Redemption -
#esports Land, online and mobile gambling publisher Gamblit Gaming has debuted in the burgeoning eSports sector, unveiling its new eSports platform branded G-Sports with the hit PC and console game Road Redemption.
French licensed gambling operators lost $5M in 2015 -
#france Numbers released by the French online gambling regulator ARJEL have illustrated the continued folly of a ring-fenced and restricted online gambling market saddled with a harsh and operator-unfriendly tax regime.
NO PRIVATISATION FOR ONTARIO LOTTERY -
The privatisation of the Ontario provincial lottery will not go ahead despite proposals by major companies like IGT-GTech, Scientific Games and Rogers Communications submitted in response to the provincial government’s 2014 Request for Proposals.
Space Invaders wins Best Slot Product Award -
The growing emphasis on skill-based slot machines that are more appealing to the millennial demographic has seen Scientific Games awarded a Best Slot accolade for its Space Invaders game at the 2016 Gaming and Technology Awards.
NEW MARKETING CAMPAIGN FROM LADBROKES -
The Ladbrokes land and online gambling group has launched its latest marketing campaign, with the first television advertisements ready to screen this Saturday.
Gamesys acquires Snowcat Games -
London online gambling provider Gamesys has announced the acquisition of Estonian online gambling games developer Snowcat Games for an undisclosed consideration, noting that the deal will strengthen its development capabilities.
BetConstruct adds virtual sports products -
The Golden Race package includes premium virtual content including; football, tennis, Real MMA Fighting, horse and greyhound racing, along with lotto and keno games content.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.