No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Holdings 2015 Full Earnings Report
Tuesday March 22,2016 : 888 HOLDINGS 2015 RESULTS HEAVILY IMPACTED BY INCREASED TAX BURDENS
But a strong performance prevails.
888 Holdings hailed a successful year despite reporting an almost 50 percent dip in full year 2015 operational profit which the company directly attributed to increased tax burdens.
Key performance indicators for the period ending December 31, 2015 include.
- Like for like revenue increase of 12 percent to $507.7 million (2014: $454.7 million); reported revenue increased 2 percent to $462.1 million.
- Like for like B2C revenue increased 14 percent to $444.2 million (2014: $390.8m); reported revenue increased 3 percent to $402.6 million.
- Like for like Casino revenue increased 18 percent to $261.4 million (2014: $220.6 million); reported Casino revenue increased 5 percent to $230.6m (2014: $220.6m)
- Revenue from regulated territories increased to represent 59 percent of Group revenue (2014: 55 percent)
- B2B revenue of $59.5 million (2014: $63.9 million) impacted by adverse currency movements
- Adjusted EBITDA of $80.6 million (2014: $100.7 million), which the company described as a resilient outcome given newly introduced gaming duties in 2015 of $32.2 million, $10.2 million (2014: nil) in relation to newly introduced VAT in certain EU member states as well as adverse currency movements; EBITDA of $59.4 million (2014: $97.3 million)
- Adjusted EBITDA margin of 17.4 percent (2014: 22.1 percent); EBITDA margin of 12.9 percent (2014: 21.4 percent)
- Adjusted profit before tax of $55.5 million (2014: $67.9 million); Profit before tax of $32.5 million (2014: $67.9 million)
- Strong cashflow performance with net cash generated from operating activities of $85.0 million (2014: $111.9 million)
- Corporate cash net of customer liabilities of $96.2 million (2014: $95.6 million)
- Final dividend of 4.0 cents per ordinary share per policy (2014: 4.5 cents) and due to strong performance the Board recommended an additional one-off dividend of 8.0 cents per share (2014: 7.0 cents), bringing the total dividend per share for the year to 15.5 cents per share (2014: 15.0 cents)
- 13 percent increase in active B2C customers attributed to marketing expertise and innovative CRM
Mobile continues to drive growth across product verticals, now representing 47 percent of UK B2C revenue (2014: 33 percent)
- Continued outperformance in Casino with 37 percent increase in active players
- 888Poker maintained No. 2 position in global poker liquidity rankings
- 888Sport continued outstanding growth with revenue up 74 percent against strong comparatives
Other highlights during 2015 included: an increase in 888’s share of the Spanish market with the launch of 888Sport.es; encouraging progress in Italy with the launch of new casino content and the introduction of mobile and sport; and the launch of the Multistage Poker Network in the US.
In addition, the company’s launch in Denmark is showing encouraging progress and its Dragonfish Bingo Network has shown encouraging growth with the addition of 33 skins during 2015.
Itai Frieberger, chief executive officer of 888, commenting on the results said:
"2015 was a very successful year for 888 during which we maintained our excellent operational momentum. This strong performance reflects the continued execution of our focused growth strategy as well as the quality of our brands, best-in-class technology and CRM expertise and was achieved despite the significant external challenges that impacted the online gaming industry and our profitability.”
”With our excellent operational momentum, leading online gaming brands and technology edge, the Board remains confident of delivering long term sustainable growth and we look forward with confidence as we continue to develop 888."
In a trading update, 888 has kicked of the year in good form reporting an average daily revenue in Q1/2016 20 percent higher than the same period last year.
In related news, an application has been made to the UK Listing Authority and the London Stock Exchange for the block listing of 3,000,000 ordinary shares of GBP 0.005 each which is expected to list on March 23, 2016.
Gambling News :
Live Dealer Now At Slotocash -
Live Dealer can be found in the left navigation menu under 'Live Dealer' when you, the player is logged in to instant play.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.