No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Holdings 2015 Full Earnings Report
Tuesday March 22,2016 : 888 HOLDINGS 2015 RESULTS HEAVILY IMPACTED BY INCREASED TAX BURDENS
But a strong performance prevails.
888 Holdings hailed a successful year despite reporting an almost 50 percent dip in full year 2015 operational profit which the company directly attributed to increased tax burdens.
Key performance indicators for the period ending December 31, 2015 include.
- Like for like revenue increase of 12 percent to $507.7 million (2014: $454.7 million); reported revenue increased 2 percent to $462.1 million.
- Like for like B2C revenue increased 14 percent to $444.2 million (2014: $390.8m); reported revenue increased 3 percent to $402.6 million.
- Like for like Casino revenue increased 18 percent to $261.4 million (2014: $220.6 million); reported Casino revenue increased 5 percent to $230.6m (2014: $220.6m)
- Revenue from regulated territories increased to represent 59 percent of Group revenue (2014: 55 percent)
- B2B revenue of $59.5 million (2014: $63.9 million) impacted by adverse currency movements
- Adjusted EBITDA of $80.6 million (2014: $100.7 million), which the company described as a resilient outcome given newly introduced gaming duties in 2015 of $32.2 million, $10.2 million (2014: nil) in relation to newly introduced VAT in certain EU member states as well as adverse currency movements; EBITDA of $59.4 million (2014: $97.3 million)
- Adjusted EBITDA margin of 17.4 percent (2014: 22.1 percent); EBITDA margin of 12.9 percent (2014: 21.4 percent)
- Adjusted profit before tax of $55.5 million (2014: $67.9 million); Profit before tax of $32.5 million (2014: $67.9 million)
- Strong cashflow performance with net cash generated from operating activities of $85.0 million (2014: $111.9 million)
- Corporate cash net of customer liabilities of $96.2 million (2014: $95.6 million)
- Final dividend of 4.0 cents per ordinary share per policy (2014: 4.5 cents) and due to strong performance the Board recommended an additional one-off dividend of 8.0 cents per share (2014: 7.0 cents), bringing the total dividend per share for the year to 15.5 cents per share (2014: 15.0 cents)
- 13 percent increase in active B2C customers attributed to marketing expertise and innovative CRM
Mobile continues to drive growth across product verticals, now representing 47 percent of UK B2C revenue (2014: 33 percent)
- Continued outperformance in Casino with 37 percent increase in active players
- 888Poker maintained No. 2 position in global poker liquidity rankings
- 888Sport continued outstanding growth with revenue up 74 percent against strong comparatives
Other highlights during 2015 included: an increase in 888’s share of the Spanish market with the launch of 888Sport.es; encouraging progress in Italy with the launch of new casino content and the introduction of mobile and sport; and the launch of the Multistage Poker Network in the US.
In addition, the company’s launch in Denmark is showing encouraging progress and its Dragonfish Bingo Network has shown encouraging growth with the addition of 33 skins during 2015.
Itai Frieberger, chief executive officer of 888, commenting on the results said:
"2015 was a very successful year for 888 during which we maintained our excellent operational momentum. This strong performance reflects the continued execution of our focused growth strategy as well as the quality of our brands, best-in-class technology and CRM expertise and was achieved despite the significant external challenges that impacted the online gaming industry and our profitability.”
”With our excellent operational momentum, leading online gaming brands and technology edge, the Board remains confident of delivering long term sustainable growth and we look forward with confidence as we continue to develop 888."
In a trading update, 888 has kicked of the year in good form reporting an average daily revenue in Q1/2016 20 percent higher than the same period last year.
In related news, an application has been made to the UK Listing Authority and the London Stock Exchange for the block listing of 3,000,000 ordinary shares of GBP 0.005 each which is expected to list on March 23, 2016.
Gambling News :
Americas Card Room Online Super Series Starts Now -
The OSS Cub3d is Americas Cardroom’s 3-part tournament series. It features the Mini Online Super Series (MOSS), the now-underway Online Super Series (OSS), and the upcoming Bigger Online Super Series (BOSS).
New Quick Seat feature at Ignition Poker -
New Quick Seat feature at Ignition Poker.In order to ensure our poker players’ user experience is even more seamless, we’ve introduced a new feature in our poker software called Quick Seat for both Ignition Poker.
Finnish people prefer the government to run the casinos -
Nordic countries have been, historically, the main markets for the online casino operators. The reasons for this are rather clear - these countries are very cold and people simply prefer to stay home and gamble than go outside to visit a casino.
NBA Odds: Chalk-Heavy Warriors Host Portland for Game 2 -
The Golden State Warriors needed a strong fourth quarter to put away the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday. But they still didn’t cover as 15-point home favourites in a 121-109 victory. Can they do better this Wednesday (10:30 PM ET, TNT) in Game 2 of their first-round playoff series?
Caesar’s Triumph Slot Launches -
Caesar’s Triumph is new slot at Bovada that features the Roman dictator in all his glory. The action takes place on five reels where you’ll find 20 paylines and plenty of ways to spin your way to victory.
NHL Odds: Pacific Division Foes Face Off in Edmonton -
The Edmonton Oilers will attempt to defend their home ice advantage this Friday (10:30 PM ET on Sportsnet) against the San Jose Sharks. The Oilers (47-26-9) finished second in the Pacific, while the Sharks (46-29-7) finished third, but only four points behind their First Round foes.
Bingo Cataratas Offers Unique Spin on Classic bingo -
Bingo Cataratas (Spanish for waterfalls) is changing the way people think about bingo according to Bovada. Just because bingo is a classic with a huge following, doesn’t mean it can’t be spiced up with a fresh new format. Bingo Cataratas has the basic structure of bingo, but also has an “extra ball” feature and a bonus mini game.
NBA Odds: Hawks-Pacers in Regular-Season Finale -
Depending on the results of Game No. 81, Wednesday’s regular-season finale (8 PM ET, ESPN) between the Atlanta Hawks and Indiana Pacers could decide whether Indiana reaches the postseason. It could also give the Pacers a higher seed than Atlanta in the Eastern Conference playoffs.
Microgaming April 2017 new games -
Cool Buck and Mega Money Multiplier go live on Wednesday 5 April 2017. Both are available to Microgaming and Quickfire operators on desktop and mobile and come with in-game achievements and free games.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.