No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 HOLDINGS Q4-2012 RESULTS
Monday February 4,2013 : 888 HOLDINGS Q4-2012 RESULTS PUBLISHED
Revenues and player counts are up, with poker and mobile doing well; bingo not so much
Online gambling group 888 Holdings has published its interim management report for the period from 1 October 2012 to February 4, incorporating the group's Q4-2012 trading to 31 December 2012.
Highlights of the report include:
* Group revenue $97 million (Q4 2011: $91 million), an increase of 7 percent year on year
* Revenue B2C U$86 million (Q4 2011: U$79 million), an increase of 9 percent year on year
* Revenue B2C Casino $44 million (Q4 2011: $42 million), an increase of 6 percent year on year
* Revenue B2C Poker $24 million (Q4 2011: $19 million), an increase of 31 percent year on year and a surprising departure from the downward industry trend.
* Group revenue for full year 2012 of $376 million (2011: $331 million), an increase of 13 percent year on year
* Active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 520,000 (Q4 2011: 478,000), a 9 percent increase year on year
* As at 31 December 2012, 888 had 13.1 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 23 percent since 31 December 2011
Commenting on the results, CEO Brian Mattingley said:
"The quarter ended an excellent year of performance for 888, as we achieved record revenues in both the quarter and the year as a whole. This success was driven by our core Casino and Poker offerings, as well as our activities in newly regulated markets.
"Our success in Spain and Italy shows that we have the right product and technology-led marketing to make significant inroads into new markets, and we will look to repeat that success in other regulating territories.
"In addition we are experiencing a significant increase in customer recruitment and revenue from mobile platforms and, given our focus and commitment to investment in mobile, see this is as just the beginning of an increasing trend. 2013 has started strongly and we therefore remain confident of future growth.
"The first quarter of 2013 has started well, continuing the strong performance of 2012, with daily average revenue during January more than seven percent above January 2012, coupled with a strong increase in customer deposits, bets and customer acquisition levels.
"The high performance is driven primarily by Poker and newly regulated markets and is leveraged by our recent successful targeted marketing campaigns, ongoing focus on customer retention and increased investment in our mobile offering."
Key Performance Indicators in the fourth quarter included:
* Revenue $97 million (Q4 2011: $91 million), an increase of 7 percent
* Revenue B2C at $86 million (Q4 2011: $79 million), an increase of 9 percent
* Revenue B2C Casino at $44 million (Q4 2011: $42 million), an increase of 6 percent
* Revenue B2C Poker at $24 million (Q4 2011: $19 million), an increase of 31 percent
* Revenue B2C Bingo at $12 million (Q4 2011: $13 million), a decline of 11 percent due to challenging and competitive market conditions
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering at $6 million (Q4 2011: $6 million), a decrease of 3 percent due to weak sport margins in December
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 520,000, an increase of 9 percent compared to Q4 2011
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 196,000, a decrease of 12 percent compared to Q4 2011
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 390,000, an increase of 22 percent compared to Q4 2011
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was $132, a 5 percent increase compared to Q4 2011
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was $226, a 22 percent increase compared to Q4 2011
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was $62 a 7 percentr increase compared to Q4 2011
Dragonfish (B2B operations)
* Revenue B2B at $12 million (Q4 2011: $12 million), a decrease of 3 percent year-on-year
888 Holdings performance over the full year 2012 is summarised as:
* Revenue up 13 percent to $376 million (2011: $331 million)
* Revenue B2C up 16 percent to $330 million (2011: $284 million)
* Revenue B2C Casino up 12 percent to $165 million (2011: $148 million)
* Revenue B2C Poker up 44 percent to $88 million (2011: $61 million)
* Revenue B2C Bingo down 4 percent to $52 million (2011: $54 million)
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering up 16 percent to $25 million (2011: $22 million)
* Revenue B2B down 2 percent to $46 million (2011: $47 million)
As at 31st January 2013 the 888 Holdings group had $88 million of cash and cash equivalents and $48 million liabilities to customers.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.