No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 HOLDINGS Q4-2012 RESULTS
Monday February 4,2013 : 888 HOLDINGS Q4-2012 RESULTS PUBLISHED
Revenues and player counts are up, with poker and mobile doing well; bingo not so much
Online gambling group 888 Holdings has published its interim management report for the period from 1 October 2012 to February 4, incorporating the group's Q4-2012 trading to 31 December 2012.
Highlights of the report include:
* Group revenue $97 million (Q4 2011: $91 million), an increase of 7 percent year on year
* Revenue B2C U$86 million (Q4 2011: U$79 million), an increase of 9 percent year on year
* Revenue B2C Casino $44 million (Q4 2011: $42 million), an increase of 6 percent year on year
* Revenue B2C Poker $24 million (Q4 2011: $19 million), an increase of 31 percent year on year and a surprising departure from the downward industry trend.
* Group revenue for full year 2012 of $376 million (2011: $331 million), an increase of 13 percent year on year
* Active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 520,000 (Q4 2011: 478,000), a 9 percent increase year on year
* As at 31 December 2012, 888 had 13.1 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 23 percent since 31 December 2011
Commenting on the results, CEO Brian Mattingley said:
"The quarter ended an excellent year of performance for 888, as we achieved record revenues in both the quarter and the year as a whole. This success was driven by our core Casino and Poker offerings, as well as our activities in newly regulated markets.
"Our success in Spain and Italy shows that we have the right product and technology-led marketing to make significant inroads into new markets, and we will look to repeat that success in other regulating territories.
"In addition we are experiencing a significant increase in customer recruitment and revenue from mobile platforms and, given our focus and commitment to investment in mobile, see this is as just the beginning of an increasing trend. 2013 has started strongly and we therefore remain confident of future growth.
"The first quarter of 2013 has started well, continuing the strong performance of 2012, with daily average revenue during January more than seven percent above January 2012, coupled with a strong increase in customer deposits, bets and customer acquisition levels.
"The high performance is driven primarily by Poker and newly regulated markets and is leveraged by our recent successful targeted marketing campaigns, ongoing focus on customer retention and increased investment in our mobile offering."
Key Performance Indicators in the fourth quarter included:
* Revenue $97 million (Q4 2011: $91 million), an increase of 7 percent
* Revenue B2C at $86 million (Q4 2011: $79 million), an increase of 9 percent
* Revenue B2C Casino at $44 million (Q4 2011: $42 million), an increase of 6 percent
* Revenue B2C Poker at $24 million (Q4 2011: $19 million), an increase of 31 percent
* Revenue B2C Bingo at $12 million (Q4 2011: $13 million), a decline of 11 percent due to challenging and competitive market conditions
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering at $6 million (Q4 2011: $6 million), a decrease of 3 percent due to weak sport margins in December
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 520,000, an increase of 9 percent compared to Q4 2011
* Number of active customers B2C Casino at 196,000, a decrease of 12 percent compared to Q4 2011
* Number of active customers B2C Poker at 390,000, an increase of 22 percent compared to Q4 2011
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was $132, a 5 percent increase compared to Q4 2011
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was $226, a 22 percent increase compared to Q4 2011
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was $62 a 7 percentr increase compared to Q4 2011
Dragonfish (B2B operations)
* Revenue B2B at $12 million (Q4 2011: $12 million), a decrease of 3 percent year-on-year
888 Holdings performance over the full year 2012 is summarised as:
* Revenue up 13 percent to $376 million (2011: $331 million)
* Revenue B2C up 16 percent to $330 million (2011: $284 million)
* Revenue B2C Casino up 12 percent to $165 million (2011: $148 million)
* Revenue B2C Poker up 44 percent to $88 million (2011: $61 million)
* Revenue B2C Bingo down 4 percent to $52 million (2011: $54 million)
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering up 16 percent to $25 million (2011: $22 million)
* Revenue B2B down 2 percent to $46 million (2011: $47 million)
As at 31st January 2013 the 888 Holdings group had $88 million of cash and cash equivalents and $48 million liabilities to customers.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.