No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Poker now number three in global internet poker rankings
Wednesday October 16,2013 : 888 HOLDINGS THIRD QUARTER CONTINUES UPWARD TREND
888 Poker now number three in global internet poker rankings.
Online gambling group 888 Holdings plc has posted its Q3-2013 results, maintaining the upward trend that has been a feature of its quarterly reportage in recent years.
Financial highlights in its current report include:
* Group revenue at US$94 million (Q3 2012: US$92 million), an increase of 2 percent year on year
* Revenue B2C at US$83 million (Q3 2012: US$80 million), an increase of 3 percent year on year
* Revenue B2C Casino at US$45 million (Q3 2012: US$38 million), an increase of 19 percent year on year driven by regulated markets, mobile and product offering
* Revenue B2C Poker at US$22 million (Q3 2012: US$22 million), an increase of 0.4 percent year on year reflecting further market share gains and advancing to third place in global poker rankings.
* Group revenue during the first three quarters of 2013 at US$294 million (2012: US$278 million), an increase of 6 percent year on year
* Revenue B2C during the first three quarters of 2013 at US$260 million (2012: US$244 million), an increase of 6 percent year on year
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 498,000 (Q3 2012: 454,000), a 10 percent increase year on year
* As at 30 September 2013, 888 had 14.9 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 19 percent since 30 September 2012
The company's chief executive officer, Brian Mattingley, said Wednesday:
"I am pleased to report another strong performance with group revenues up year on year primarily driven by casino. We continue to build customer numbers and take market share, reflecting our strong product offer, excellent platforms and marketing systems.
"This quarter has seen further progress in newly regulated global markets. In the US, the launch of the World Series of Poker in Nevada marked the start of our first regulated real money offer in the US and through our AAPN joint venture we have also entered into a partnership with Wynn Interactive for the development and deployment of Wynn's online offering in New Jersey, Nevada and additional states, as they become regulated.
"Trading is in line with the Board's expectations and we remain confident in the outcome for the year."
Group Key Performance Indicators posted by the company for the thrid quarter included:
* Revenue B2C Casino at US$45 million (Q3 2012: US$38 million), an increase of 19 percent
* Revenue B2C Poker at US$22 million (Q3 2012: US$22 million), an increase of 0.4 percent
* Revenue B2C Bingo at US$10 million (Q3 2012: US$13 million), a decrease of 21 percent
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering at US$5 million (Q3 2012: US$7 million), a decrease of 33 percent
* Active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 498,000 (Q3 2012: 454,000), an increase of 10 percent compared to Q3 2012
* Active customers B2C Casino at 172,000 (Q3 2012: 158,000), an increase of 9 percent compared to Q3 2012
* Active customers B2C Poker at 385,000 (Q3 2012: 349,000), an increase of 10 percent compared to Q3 2012
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$135 (Q3 2012: US$133), a 2 percent increase compared to Q3 2012
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$264 (Q3 2012: US$241), a 9 percent increase compared to Q3 2012
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$57 (Q3 2012: US$63) a 9 percent decrease compared to Q3 2012
In B2B operations, Dragonfish reported third quarter revenues at US$11 million (Q3 2012: US$12 million), a decrease of 4 percent compared to Q3 2012.
888 also released its stats for the nine months ended September 2013, reporting some negative results:
* Group revenue up 6 percent to US$294 million (2012: US$278 million)
* Revenue B2C up 6 percent to US$260 million (2012: US$244 million)
* Revenue B2C Casino up 15 percent to US$140 million (2012: US$121 million)
* Revenue B2C Poker up 9 percent to US$69 million (2012: US$63 million)
* Revenue B2C Bingo down 19 percent to US$33 million (2012: US$40 million)
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering down 3 percent to US$19 million (2012: US$19 million)
* Dragonfish B2B revenue down 1 percent to US$34 million (2012: US$34 million)
Management reported that current trading during the first two weeks of Q4-2013 has been stronger than in the previous quarter and the equivalent period in the prior year, especially in Casino.
Daily average revenue for the first 13 days of the quarter is higher by approximately 2 percent than the corresponding period in the previous year.
As at 11th October 2013 the Group had US$100 million of cash and cash equivalents and US$53 million in liabilities to customers.
Mattingley said the board remains confident of continued progress and in meeting full year expectations.
Gambling News :
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
New MPN Poker Rooms Tower Torneos -
Impressed with Microgaming, having already integrated with the Quickfire platform to gain access to some of the industry’s best gaming content, Tower Torneos has extended the relationship with poker.<
NY Rangers vs. Devils on 12/21 -
When the Devils and Rangers hit the ice on Thursday (7 PM ET on MSG), so too will two of the league’s top netminders. After a slow start to the season, Henrik Lundqvist has returned to his form of old. Through 29 games, he’s posted a 2.59 goals against average, and a .920 save percentage.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.