No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
888 Poker now number three in global internet poker rankings
Wednesday October 16,2013 : 888 HOLDINGS THIRD QUARTER CONTINUES UPWARD TREND
888 Poker now number three in global internet poker rankings.
Online gambling group 888 Holdings plc has posted its Q3-2013 results, maintaining the upward trend that has been a feature of its quarterly reportage in recent years.
Financial highlights in its current report include:
* Group revenue at US$94 million (Q3 2012: US$92 million), an increase of 2 percent year on year
* Revenue B2C at US$83 million (Q3 2012: US$80 million), an increase of 3 percent year on year
* Revenue B2C Casino at US$45 million (Q3 2012: US$38 million), an increase of 19 percent year on year driven by regulated markets, mobile and product offering
* Revenue B2C Poker at US$22 million (Q3 2012: US$22 million), an increase of 0.4 percent year on year reflecting further market share gains and advancing to third place in global poker rankings.
* Group revenue during the first three quarters of 2013 at US$294 million (2012: US$278 million), an increase of 6 percent year on year
* Revenue B2C during the first three quarters of 2013 at US$260 million (2012: US$244 million), an increase of 6 percent year on year
* Number of active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 498,000 (Q3 2012: 454,000), a 10 percent increase year on year
* As at 30 September 2013, 888 had 14.9 million Casino, Poker and Sport real money registered customer accounts, representing an increase of 19 percent since 30 September 2012
The company's chief executive officer, Brian Mattingley, said Wednesday:
"I am pleased to report another strong performance with group revenues up year on year primarily driven by casino. We continue to build customer numbers and take market share, reflecting our strong product offer, excellent platforms and marketing systems.
"This quarter has seen further progress in newly regulated global markets. In the US, the launch of the World Series of Poker in Nevada marked the start of our first regulated real money offer in the US and through our AAPN joint venture we have also entered into a partnership with Wynn Interactive for the development and deployment of Wynn's online offering in New Jersey, Nevada and additional states, as they become regulated.
"Trading is in line with the Board's expectations and we remain confident in the outcome for the year."
Group Key Performance Indicators posted by the company for the thrid quarter included:
* Revenue B2C Casino at US$45 million (Q3 2012: US$38 million), an increase of 19 percent
* Revenue B2C Poker at US$22 million (Q3 2012: US$22 million), an increase of 0.4 percent
* Revenue B2C Bingo at US$10 million (Q3 2012: US$13 million), a decrease of 21 percent
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering at US$5 million (Q3 2012: US$7 million), a decrease of 33 percent
* Active customers B2C Casino and Poker at 498,000 (Q3 2012: 454,000), an increase of 10 percent compared to Q3 2012
* Active customers B2C Casino at 172,000 (Q3 2012: 158,000), an increase of 9 percent compared to Q3 2012
* Active customers B2C Poker at 385,000 (Q3 2012: 349,000), an increase of 10 percent compared to Q3 2012
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino and Poker customer was US$135 (Q3 2012: US$133), a 2 percent increase compared to Q3 2012
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Casino customer was US$264 (Q3 2012: US$241), a 9 percent increase compared to Q3 2012
* Quarterly revenue B2C per active Poker customer was US$57 (Q3 2012: US$63) a 9 percent decrease compared to Q3 2012
In B2B operations, Dragonfish reported third quarter revenues at US$11 million (Q3 2012: US$12 million), a decrease of 4 percent compared to Q3 2012.
888 also released its stats for the nine months ended September 2013, reporting some negative results:
* Group revenue up 6 percent to US$294 million (2012: US$278 million)
* Revenue B2C up 6 percent to US$260 million (2012: US$244 million)
* Revenue B2C Casino up 15 percent to US$140 million (2012: US$121 million)
* Revenue B2C Poker up 9 percent to US$69 million (2012: US$63 million)
* Revenue B2C Bingo down 19 percent to US$33 million (2012: US$40 million)
* Revenue B2C Emerging Offering down 3 percent to US$19 million (2012: US$19 million)
* Dragonfish B2B revenue down 1 percent to US$34 million (2012: US$34 million)
Management reported that current trading during the first two weeks of Q4-2013 has been stronger than in the previous quarter and the equivalent period in the prior year, especially in Casino.
Daily average revenue for the first 13 days of the quarter is higher by approximately 2 percent than the corresponding period in the previous year.
As at 11th October 2013 the Group had US$100 million of cash and cash equivalents and US$53 million in liabilities to customers.
Mattingley said the board remains confident of continued progress and in meeting full year expectations.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.