No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
BETSSON REPORTS STRONG 2011
02/12/2012 : Nordic regions boost results
Swedish gaming group, Betsson, reported on its Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2011 performance, presenting another set of strong results.
Fourth Quarter Results and KPI's include:
- Revenues amounted to SEK 515.2 million (Q4/2010: SEK 484.3 million) and the operating margin amounted to 33.4 percent (Q4/2010: 26.4 percent)
- Operating income amounted to SEK 172.3 million (Q4/2010: SEK 127.7 million), equivalent to an increase of 35 percent
- Income before tax amounted to SEK 172.9 million (Q4/2010: SEK 128.7 million)
- Net income totaled SEK 165.8 million (Q4/2010: SEK 125.2 million), corresponding to SEK 4.01 (Q4/2010: 3.19) per share
- Betsson has no interest-bearing liabilities and liquid funds amounted to SEK 509.7 million (Q4/2010: SEK 497.1 million)
- A withdrawal from a gaming account by the player who won the record jackpot at the end of the third quarter had a negative impact of EUR 11.7 million on liquid funds
- One new B2B agreement was signed during the quarter, with Berlingske Media in Denmark
- Betsson received a gaming license in Denmark during the quarter
- The integration of Betsafe is developing according to plan
- In the mobile technology area, Betsson complemented its existing Livescore and Sportsbook apps with a Casino app during the fourth quarter.
- Business to Customer:
- All time high in gross profit levels to SEK 300.7 million (Q4/2010: SEK 153.2 million) representing an increase of 96 percent (including Betsafe) and 24 percent (excluding Betsafe).
- Betsafe contributed SEK 110.3 million to gross profit.
- Nordic customers accounted for 80 percent (Q4/2010: 75 percent) of the segment, while the EU accounted for 18 percent (Q4:2010: 27 percent)
- Business to Business:
- Gross profit in B2B amounted to SEK 132.6 million (Q4/2010: SEK 238.3) million. Primarily attributed to divestment of Turkish customer base and weak Turkish currency.
- A new B2B agreement signed with the Danish media company, Berlingske Media
- Gaming solution offered through Realm Entertainment continues to develop positively.
Full year 2011 Key Performance Indicators include:
- Revenues increased by 8 percent to SEK 1,736.6 million (2010: SEK 1,603.2 million) and the operating margin amounted to 32.2 percent (2010: 23.7 percent)
- Operating income amounted to SEK 559.7 million (2010: SEK 380.6 million), equivalent to an increase of 47 percent
- Income before tax amounted to SEK 555.4 million (2010: SEK 382.5 million)
- Net income totaled SEK 527.8 million (2010: SEK 365.7 million), corresponding to SEK 13.12 (9.32) per share
Magnus Silfverberg, president and chief executive officer of Betsson commented:
“Betsson now ranks as one of the world’s most influential gaming companies. We have achieved this position thanks to our strong growth and profitability as well as Betsson’s long-term efforts to create attractive gaming solutions for both partners and end users.
"During the fourth quarter, Betsson has experienced an all-time high in both activity and deposits, while the Group sits at the forefront in the technological development towards a new, reregulated reality in
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
WSOPE In Czech Republic -
World Series of Poker Europe 2017 has moved to King’s Casino Rozvadov (KCR) in the Czech Republic following a multi-year deal that will see KCR host numerous WSOP-branded events over the next several years.
BtoBet Partners with AfroBet -
Following the launch in Kenya, Afrobet said it has high hopes for further expansion into East Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Congo.
Pissed off Tabcorp shareholders -
A significant number of Tabcorp shareholders, led by The Australian Shareholders Association, reportedly objected to proposed hikes in executive pay packages and were unhappy with the company plans for a merger with rival gambling group Tatts.
NYX Gaming Group Expanding in Italy -
NYX Gaming Group says its continues to bridge the gap between online and land-based operators as it announced a new licensing deal in the Italian market.
Interwetten Q3 2016 Report -
In a brief third quarter 2016 report, Malta-headquartered online gaming company Interwetten reported strong growth across all verticals, with an emphasis on online casino revenues.
Evolution Gaming Q3 2016 Report -
Evolution Gaming Group AB delivered in its third quarter 2016 results reporting strong growth in revenue and a significant increase in mobile penetration. The company attributes is success to strong general growth and continued high demand for dedicated environments.
Dragonz Slot Launches -
#Dragonz The creatures in this 243 ways to win game engage with play during the free spins round, triggered by three or more scatters on the reels, and each character leads four different free spins rounds.
Mecca Launch Instant Win Games -
IWG has provided instant win content to lotteries for the past 15 years, amassing a portfolio of over 250 games. Its deal with Mecca signifies a move into the wider online gaming industry, servicing commercial brands and platforms.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.