No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
BETSSON REPORTS STRONG 2011
02/12/2012 : Nordic regions boost results
Swedish gaming group, Betsson, reported on its Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2011 performance, presenting another set of strong results.
Fourth Quarter Results and KPI's include:
- Revenues amounted to SEK 515.2 million (Q4/2010: SEK 484.3 million) and the operating margin amounted to 33.4 percent (Q4/2010: 26.4 percent)
- Operating income amounted to SEK 172.3 million (Q4/2010: SEK 127.7 million), equivalent to an increase of 35 percent
- Income before tax amounted to SEK 172.9 million (Q4/2010: SEK 128.7 million)
- Net income totaled SEK 165.8 million (Q4/2010: SEK 125.2 million), corresponding to SEK 4.01 (Q4/2010: 3.19) per share
- Betsson has no interest-bearing liabilities and liquid funds amounted to SEK 509.7 million (Q4/2010: SEK 497.1 million)
- A withdrawal from a gaming account by the player who won the record jackpot at the end of the third quarter had a negative impact of EUR 11.7 million on liquid funds
- One new B2B agreement was signed during the quarter, with Berlingske Media in Denmark
- Betsson received a gaming license in Denmark during the quarter
- The integration of Betsafe is developing according to plan
- In the mobile technology area, Betsson complemented its existing Livescore and Sportsbook apps with a Casino app during the fourth quarter.
- Business to Customer:
- All time high in gross profit levels to SEK 300.7 million (Q4/2010: SEK 153.2 million) representing an increase of 96 percent (including Betsafe) and 24 percent (excluding Betsafe).
- Betsafe contributed SEK 110.3 million to gross profit.
- Nordic customers accounted for 80 percent (Q4/2010: 75 percent) of the segment, while the EU accounted for 18 percent (Q4:2010: 27 percent)
- Business to Business:
- Gross profit in B2B amounted to SEK 132.6 million (Q4/2010: SEK 238.3) million. Primarily attributed to divestment of Turkish customer base and weak Turkish currency.
- A new B2B agreement signed with the Danish media company, Berlingske Media
- Gaming solution offered through Realm Entertainment continues to develop positively.
Full year 2011 Key Performance Indicators include:
- Revenues increased by 8 percent to SEK 1,736.6 million (2010: SEK 1,603.2 million) and the operating margin amounted to 32.2 percent (2010: 23.7 percent)
- Operating income amounted to SEK 559.7 million (2010: SEK 380.6 million), equivalent to an increase of 47 percent
- Income before tax amounted to SEK 555.4 million (2010: SEK 382.5 million)
- Net income totaled SEK 527.8 million (2010: SEK 365.7 million), corresponding to SEK 13.12 (9.32) per share
Magnus Silfverberg, president and chief executive officer of Betsson commented:
“Betsson now ranks as one of the world’s most influential gaming companies. We have achieved this position thanks to our strong growth and profitability as well as Betsson’s long-term efforts to create attractive gaming solutions for both partners and end users.
"During the fourth quarter, Betsson has experienced an all-time high in both activity and deposits, while the Group sits at the forefront in the technological development towards a new, reregulated reality in
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.