No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
BETSSON REPORTS STRONG 2011
02/12/2012 : Nordic regions boost results
Swedish gaming group, Betsson, reported on its Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2011 performance, presenting another set of strong results.
Fourth Quarter Results and KPI's include:
- Revenues amounted to SEK 515.2 million (Q4/2010: SEK 484.3 million) and the operating margin amounted to 33.4 percent (Q4/2010: 26.4 percent)
- Operating income amounted to SEK 172.3 million (Q4/2010: SEK 127.7 million), equivalent to an increase of 35 percent
- Income before tax amounted to SEK 172.9 million (Q4/2010: SEK 128.7 million)
- Net income totaled SEK 165.8 million (Q4/2010: SEK 125.2 million), corresponding to SEK 4.01 (Q4/2010: 3.19) per share
- Betsson has no interest-bearing liabilities and liquid funds amounted to SEK 509.7 million (Q4/2010: SEK 497.1 million)
- A withdrawal from a gaming account by the player who won the record jackpot at the end of the third quarter had a negative impact of EUR 11.7 million on liquid funds
- One new B2B agreement was signed during the quarter, with Berlingske Media in Denmark
- Betsson received a gaming license in Denmark during the quarter
- The integration of Betsafe is developing according to plan
- In the mobile technology area, Betsson complemented its existing Livescore and Sportsbook apps with a Casino app during the fourth quarter.
- Business to Customer:
- All time high in gross profit levels to SEK 300.7 million (Q4/2010: SEK 153.2 million) representing an increase of 96 percent (including Betsafe) and 24 percent (excluding Betsafe).
- Betsafe contributed SEK 110.3 million to gross profit.
- Nordic customers accounted for 80 percent (Q4/2010: 75 percent) of the segment, while the EU accounted for 18 percent (Q4:2010: 27 percent)
- Business to Business:
- Gross profit in B2B amounted to SEK 132.6 million (Q4/2010: SEK 238.3) million. Primarily attributed to divestment of Turkish customer base and weak Turkish currency.
- A new B2B agreement signed with the Danish media company, Berlingske Media
- Gaming solution offered through Realm Entertainment continues to develop positively.
Full year 2011 Key Performance Indicators include:
- Revenues increased by 8 percent to SEK 1,736.6 million (2010: SEK 1,603.2 million) and the operating margin amounted to 32.2 percent (2010: 23.7 percent)
- Operating income amounted to SEK 559.7 million (2010: SEK 380.6 million), equivalent to an increase of 47 percent
- Income before tax amounted to SEK 555.4 million (2010: SEK 382.5 million)
- Net income totaled SEK 527.8 million (2010: SEK 365.7 million), corresponding to SEK 13.12 (9.32) per share
Magnus Silfverberg, president and chief executive officer of Betsson commented:
“Betsson now ranks as one of the world’s most influential gaming companies. We have achieved this position thanks to our strong growth and profitability as well as Betsson’s long-term efforts to create attractive gaming solutions for both partners and end users.
"During the fourth quarter, Betsson has experienced an all-time high in both activity and deposits, while the Group sits at the forefront in the technological development towards a new, reregulated reality in
Gambling News :
NBA Odds: Warriors Big Favorites to Beat Cleveland -
The Warriors didn’t take last year’s NBA Finals collapse lying down. They added Kevin Durant to the starting rotation; Durant is +220 to win this year’s Finals MVP award, while Cleveland superstar LeBron James is all by himself – also at +220. Kyrie Irving is the next closest Cavalier at +1000.
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.