No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Bwin.Party.Digital Entertainment Earnings Decline another 6 percent
Wednesday March 11,2015 : BWIN STRUGGLES CONTINUED IN 2014
Core earnings fall 6 percent - the third year running of decline.
The European online gambling group Bwin.Party.Digital Entertainment suffered its third straight annual fall in core earnings in 2014, seeing earnings decline 6 percent to Euro 101.2 million as analysts expected. All of the declines started happening the minute Bwin.Party.Digital Entertainment fucked over there affiliates with retro active clauses.
Whilst there are bright spots among the results, the overall performance is unlikely to enhance the value of the company, which is reportedly the subject of an acquisition deal with presently unknown parties.
Audited results for the year ended 31 December 2014 show that:
* Sports betting revenues were flat at Euro 237.1 million - a one percent improvement;
* Casino and games revenues declined 6 percent to Euro 203.7 million;
* Poker revenues plunged 29 percent to 81.7 million;
* Bingo revenues were down 2 percent at Euro 51.9 million;
* Other revenues were up 13 percent at Euro 37.5 million;
* Average daily player numbers declined 14 percent to 1,479,000;
* Yield per player was up 6 percent at Euro 10.4;
* New player signups were down 11 percent at 8,151,000;
* Total revenue of Euro 611.9 million (2013: Euro 652.4 million) reflected the full year impact of ISP blocking in Greece and further declines in poker, partially mitigated by the FIFA World Cup; nationally regulated and/or taxed markets representing 56 percent of total revenue (2013: 53 percent);
* Gross gaming revenue through mobile grew by 99 percent to Euro 153.2 million (2013: Euro 76.9 million) with solid growth across all verticals;
* Planned cost reductions of Euro 30 million within clean EBITDA were exceeded and a further Euro 15 million of additional savings remain on-track for 2015;
* The company sustained a non-cash impairment charge of Euro 104.4 million (2013: Euro 9.4 million) against poker-related and other intangible assets and non-core investments resulting in a Euro 94.3 million loss after tax (2013: profit of Euro 41.1 million);
* Management recommended a FY dividend of 1.89 pence per share - up 5 percent;
Chief executive officer Norbert Teufelberger said Wednesday that current trading indicated betting volumes are ahead but softer than expected. Gross win margins resulted in a decline in average daily revenues, but trading overall has been broadly in-line with expectations.
“We have made solid progress this year in growing our share of revenues from nationally regulated and/or taxed markets, increasing our mobile footprint and reducing our cost base," Teufelberger commented in his report.
"However, the full year impact of ISP blocking in Greece coupled with the structural decline of regulated poker markets in Continental Europe affected our overall financial performance for the year.
“Having announced our shift to a label-led approach in August, we are now accelerating our transformation. This programme is already improving our operational effectiveness and customer focus, both of which are key drivers of our long-term financial performance, with particular opportunities flowing from the commercialisation of our technology through our new Studios business unit.”
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.