No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Bwin.Party.Digital Entertainment Earnings Decline another 6 percent
Wednesday March 11,2015 : BWIN STRUGGLES CONTINUED IN 2014
Core earnings fall 6 percent - the third year running of decline.
The European online gambling group Bwin.Party.Digital Entertainment suffered its third straight annual fall in core earnings in 2014, seeing earnings decline 6 percent to Euro 101.2 million as analysts expected. All of the declines started happening the minute Bwin.Party.Digital Entertainment fucked over there affiliates with retro active clauses.
Whilst there are bright spots among the results, the overall performance is unlikely to enhance the value of the company, which is reportedly the subject of an acquisition deal with presently unknown parties.
Audited results for the year ended 31 December 2014 show that:
* Sports betting revenues were flat at Euro 237.1 million - a one percent improvement;
* Casino and games revenues declined 6 percent to Euro 203.7 million;
* Poker revenues plunged 29 percent to 81.7 million;
* Bingo revenues were down 2 percent at Euro 51.9 million;
* Other revenues were up 13 percent at Euro 37.5 million;
* Average daily player numbers declined 14 percent to 1,479,000;
* Yield per player was up 6 percent at Euro 10.4;
* New player signups were down 11 percent at 8,151,000;
* Total revenue of Euro 611.9 million (2013: Euro 652.4 million) reflected the full year impact of ISP blocking in Greece and further declines in poker, partially mitigated by the FIFA World Cup; nationally regulated and/or taxed markets representing 56 percent of total revenue (2013: 53 percent);
* Gross gaming revenue through mobile grew by 99 percent to Euro 153.2 million (2013: Euro 76.9 million) with solid growth across all verticals;
* Planned cost reductions of Euro 30 million within clean EBITDA were exceeded and a further Euro 15 million of additional savings remain on-track for 2015;
* The company sustained a non-cash impairment charge of Euro 104.4 million (2013: Euro 9.4 million) against poker-related and other intangible assets and non-core investments resulting in a Euro 94.3 million loss after tax (2013: profit of Euro 41.1 million);
* Management recommended a FY dividend of 1.89 pence per share - up 5 percent;
Chief executive officer Norbert Teufelberger said Wednesday that current trading indicated betting volumes are ahead but softer than expected. Gross win margins resulted in a decline in average daily revenues, but trading overall has been broadly in-line with expectations.
“We have made solid progress this year in growing our share of revenues from nationally regulated and/or taxed markets, increasing our mobile footprint and reducing our cost base," Teufelberger commented in his report.
"However, the full year impact of ISP blocking in Greece coupled with the structural decline of regulated poker markets in Continental Europe affected our overall financial performance for the year.
“Having announced our shift to a label-led approach in August, we are now accelerating our transformation. This programme is already improving our operational effectiveness and customer focus, both of which are key drivers of our long-term financial performance, with particular opportunities flowing from the commercialisation of our technology through our new Studios business unit.”
Gambling News :
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
New MPN Poker Rooms Tower Torneos -
Impressed with Microgaming, having already integrated with the Quickfire platform to gain access to some of the industry’s best gaming content, Tower Torneos has extended the relationship with poker.<
NY Rangers vs. Devils on 12/21 -
When the Devils and Rangers hit the ice on Thursday (7 PM ET on MSG), so too will two of the league’s top netminders. After a slow start to the season, Henrik Lundqvist has returned to his form of old. Through 29 games, he’s posted a 2.59 goals against average, and a .920 save percentage.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.