No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NEW RESULTS FROM CHERRYFORTRAGEN
Tuesday August 30, 2011 : Online gambling group reports on January 1 - June 30, 2011 operations
Cherryföretagen, the Swedish online and land entertainment and gambling group, has reported a strong set of results for the period January 1 - June 30, 2011, highlighting the following achievements:
* Group turnover increased with 31.2 percent and amounted to SEK 207.1 million (SEK157.8 million).
* EBITDA amounted to SEK 8.8 million (9.3).
* EBIT amounted to SEK 3.0 million (3.6) - impacted by non-recurring expenses of -3.7 million concerning the replacement of its CEO.
* The number of new online players rose by 96.1 percent, to 146 863 customers (74 884).
* Europe´s biggest lottery with a daily draw, EuroLotto, was launched in January with a minimum SEK25 million progressive jackpot.
* Cherry has signed a beneficial agreement with Special Olympics regarding EuroLotto.
Second quarter interim results included:
* Group turnover increased with 5.9 percent and amounted to SEK 109.7 million (SEK103.6 million).
* EBITDA amounted to SEK 2.2 million (9.4).
* The number of active clients rose during Q2 by 173.9 percent, to 37 181 customers (13 574).
* The number of new online players rose during Q2 by 214 percent, to 21 806 customers (6 944).
* Deposits increased with 18.1 percent and amounted to SEK 155.0 million (131.3).
* The board of directors appointed Emil Sunvisson (ex-Betsafe - see previous InfoPowa report) as President and CEO, with Marius Andersen appointed COO online gaming activities by the Board of Cherry Malta Ltd and EuroSlots Ltd, subsidiaries of Cherry.
CEO Emil Sunvisson, who took up his responsibilities on August 1, commented: "Some countries have recognized that the gaming industry, if handled correctly, can contribute positively to economic development. Instead of preventing private actors and trying to maintain a monopoly, we should be open to and embrace the rapidly evolving gaming industry.
“Cherry calls [on the Swedish government] for modern legislation, where we are allowed to operate gaming with responsibility and are able to compete on equal terms.
"Cherry offers casino onshore, offshore and over the internet. Our three business areas have great similarities, but also important differences in terms of regulatory framework and technical barriers. The respect for the player and the treatment of our customers are fundamental to our success, regardless of where we offer our services."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Team Hot Launches -
#teamhot The Philippines licensed and GGNetwork-powered online poker operator Natural8 has announced the appointment to its "Team Hot" professional player line-up of Asian poker aces Kitty Kuo, Xuan Liu and Dong Kim.
Netent Q3-2016 Earnings Report -
#netent The UK continues to be an important growth driver but the weaker pound had an estimated negative effect of about three percentage points on revenue growth compared to the same quarter last year.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.