No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Positive Views at California Conference on Online Gaming
Monday May 26,2014 : POSITIVE INTERNET GAMBLING VIEWS AT CALIFORNIA CONFERENCE
And informed delegates give the lie to CSIG statistics.
According to local media reports Friday’s California Conference on Online Gaming organised by Capitol Weekly was a generally positive and informative affair attended by an impressive number of knowledgeable industry people.
That fact alone should have warned politician Fabian Nunez – a spokesman for Sheldon Adelson’s Coalition to Stop Internet Gambling (CSIG) – to stay with the facts on New Jersey e-gaming revenues.
Unfortunately he reportedly misrepresented the numbers after pulling the now very tired CSIG attention-getter of hauling out his cellphone and asking whether America wanted a casino everywhere.
Challenged with hard facts on his interpretation of the statistics by a well-informed Eric Sprague from the respected information site FlopTurnRiver.com, Nunez appeared to be embarrassed and at a loss for a credible response.
Interesting points from the various panel discussions included:
* The issue of whether "bad actor" provisions should be included in California's online gambling legalisation laws remains highly divisive, especially at tribal level, and is key to the legalisation debate. Some tribes favour a position that leaves it up to the experienced and independent state regulator to determine who is suitable for licensing, and others taking a more politicised and commercially protective stance that could exclude Pokerstars and other foreign operators as alleged "bad actors".
* Technology has now advanced to the stage where it can confidently be used to exclude the under-aged and vulnerable, establish physical location, verify identity and track any suggestion of criminal activity such as money laundering.
* Regulation provides more effective protection for consumers than prohibition, which inevitably leads to black-market activities by undesirable operators.
* Politicians continue to wave their hands and largely "dance around" the licensing of established and respectable operators like Pokerstars despite its international recognition as a market leader with regulatory awards from leading nations in Europe and around the world, along with years of operational experience and integrity.
* Online operator technology probably has better player-protective tracking capability than land casinos, and there are case histories to illustrate the point (one delegate pointed to the recent land gambler claim of losing $500,000 whilst drunk.)
* Better awareness of the capabilities of online operators needs to be created to dispel ignorance and even deliberate misinformation from some quarters.
* Empirical evidence is now available showing that online gambling does not "cannibalise" business at land casinos.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.