No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Positive Views at California Conference on Online Gaming
Monday May 26,2014 : POSITIVE INTERNET GAMBLING VIEWS AT CALIFORNIA CONFERENCE
And informed delegates give the lie to CSIG statistics.
According to local media reports Friday’s California Conference on Online Gaming organised by Capitol Weekly was a generally positive and informative affair attended by an impressive number of knowledgeable industry people.
That fact alone should have warned politician Fabian Nunez – a spokesman for Sheldon Adelson’s Coalition to Stop Internet Gambling (CSIG) – to stay with the facts on New Jersey e-gaming revenues.
Unfortunately he reportedly misrepresented the numbers after pulling the now very tired CSIG attention-getter of hauling out his cellphone and asking whether America wanted a casino everywhere.
Challenged with hard facts on his interpretation of the statistics by a well-informed Eric Sprague from the respected information site FlopTurnRiver.com, Nunez appeared to be embarrassed and at a loss for a credible response.
Interesting points from the various panel discussions included:
* The issue of whether "bad actor" provisions should be included in California's online gambling legalisation laws remains highly divisive, especially at tribal level, and is key to the legalisation debate. Some tribes favour a position that leaves it up to the experienced and independent state regulator to determine who is suitable for licensing, and others taking a more politicised and commercially protective stance that could exclude Pokerstars and other foreign operators as alleged "bad actors".
* Technology has now advanced to the stage where it can confidently be used to exclude the under-aged and vulnerable, establish physical location, verify identity and track any suggestion of criminal activity such as money laundering.
* Regulation provides more effective protection for consumers than prohibition, which inevitably leads to black-market activities by undesirable operators.
* Politicians continue to wave their hands and largely "dance around" the licensing of established and respectable operators like Pokerstars despite its international recognition as a market leader with regulatory awards from leading nations in Europe and around the world, along with years of operational experience and integrity.
* Online operator technology probably has better player-protective tracking capability than land casinos, and there are case histories to illustrate the point (one delegate pointed to the recent land gambler claim of losing $500,000 whilst drunk.)
* Better awareness of the capabilities of online operators needs to be created to dispel ignorance and even deliberate misinformation from some quarters.
* Empirical evidence is now available showing that online gambling does not "cannibalise" business at land casinos.
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Is Gibraltar Out of Luck in US Tax Challenge -
Gibraltar's challenge to the UK 15 percent point-of-consumption tax on online gambling operator revenues has already failed in the UK High Court, and it looks as if it may be rejected by the European Court of Justice too.
Quickspin are now available in Denmark -
#quickspin The roll-out strengthens the long-standing partnership between the supplier and the operator, with Quickspin games already available on Vera&John’s websites around the world.
UCypher Launches -
Indian entertainment and media entrepreneur Ronnie Screwvala has announced the formation of UCypher, an eSports tournament in which ten teams will compete.
Extreme Live Gaming In deal With Betsson -
Extreme Live Gaming, a subsidiary of the Novomatic Interactive group, has announced a live dealer product deal with the Betsson online gambling group, with an initial launch planned for Betsson.com, followed by other brands in the Swedish group's portfolio.
Expansion Mode For BoyleSports -
The Bambury premises are situated in Kildare, Meath and Dublin and will be refurbished and rebranded after acquisition, with the total of 31 staff remaining in employment..
Safecharge Q4-2016 -
Online e-cash processing firm Safecharge, where Playtech's Teddy Sagi is a majority shareholder, released a trading update on its Q4-2016 performance Thursday, flagging record transaction processing volumes and revenues.
ASA Most Controversial Ads of 2016 -
Paddy Power's penchant for advertisements that cause a stir saw the betting company mentioned twice in the Top Ten most controversial adverts of 2016 released by the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK Thursday.
Yggdrasi To Enter Italian Gambling Market -
Yggdrasil’s Italian offering will include the company's collection of in-game promotional tools, BOOST, improving gamification, and the social sharing tool, BRAG. The company’s mobile product will also be available on its HTML5 iSense 2 platform.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.