No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Cherryforetagen H1-2012 results
Wednesday August 29,2012 : CHERRY ONLINE GAMBLING DELIVERS THE GOODS
Swedish company's internet operations make a significant contribution to H1 revenues
The Swedish land and online gambling group Cherryforetagen, which recently changed its title to Cherry posted a strong set of H1-2012 results for the period January 1 - June 30 this week, reporting highlights that include:
* Group turnover up 13 percent to SEK 234.6 million and EBIT increased by 503 percent to SEK 18.1 million.
* EBITDA rose 174 percent to SEK 24.1 million (H1-2011 : 8.8 million).
* After tax profit at SEK 14.6 million (H1-2011: 5.6 million)
* Online player numbers rose to 271,919 by mid-year, with 34,626 of them actives (H1-2011: 146 863).
* Online gaming revenues in H1-2012 were up 24 percent to SEK 128.5 million (H1-2011: SEK 103.8 million) and EBIT rose 101 percent to SEK 17.3 million (H1-2011: SEK 8.6 million).
* The group's consolidated cash position stood at SEK 26.2 million (H1-2011: SEK15.1 million) at the end of the period.
The group reported that in its second quarter profits grew strongly in all business areas, but especially in online gambling. Q2-2012 results included:
* Group turnover increased by 5 percent to SEK 115.5 million (Q2-2011: 109.7 million).
* EBITDA up 455 percent to SEK 12.2 million (Q2-2011 : 2.2 million).
* EBIT increased significantly to SEK 9.1 million (Q2-2011 : loss of SEK 700,000).
* Online Gaming increased EBIT by 156 percent to SEK 8.7 million (Q2-2011 : SEK 3.4 million).
* During the second quarter of Q2-2012, online gaming revenues rose 11 percent to SEK 60.9 million (Q2-2011: SEK 55 million).
* Restaurant Casino increased EBIT by 63 percent and to SEK 2.6 million (Q2-2011: SEK 1.6 million).
* Maritime Gaming increased EBIT to SEK 300,000 (Q2-2011 : loss of SEK 100,000).
* After tax profit of SEK 7.6 million (Q2-2011 SEK 1.8 million)
Management reported that operational achievements included:
* Cherry has applied for a licence in Malta and is preparing for a launch of Euroslots.com in Q3 of 2012 .
* Cherryföretagen AB changed name to Cherry AB on 9 of May 2012.
Cherry CEO, Emil Sunvisson, reported:
"It is with great satisfaction that Cherry presents the results from the second quarter. All business areas report higher operating income compared to the same period last year and the strong growth, in Online Gaming continues.
"Cherry's focus on online slot machines has generated continued growth and profit. Operations are carried out in cooperation with strong and competent partners. The business focuses primarily on the Scandinavian market.
"Preparations are underway to address new European markets with EuroSlots.com, which is a prerequisite for continued profitable growth.
"Meanwhile, EuroLotto focused on activating the large customer base that was built up during last year. This has also resulted in decreased marketing costs in the first half of the year.
"During the first half of 2012, Restaurant Casino has delivered a very solid result and at the same time turnover rose by 7 percent. In July, the acquisition of Snättringe and City Casino’s businesses was completed. The acquisition will have a positive impact on sales and earnings from the third quarter onward.
"Maritime Gaming turned profitable in the second quarter, despite the challenging conditions in southern parts of Europe. Operations in the Baltic are developing well, while the activities around the British Islands and Mediterranean remains a challenge. It is pleasing that Cherry, in August, signed a new contract with Corsica Ferries, which will improve profitability in the Mediterranean."
Cherry operates Online Gaming through SverigeAutomaten.com, NorgesAutomaten.com, DanmarksAutomaten.com, PlayCherry.com, EuroLotto.com and affiliate operations from CherryAffiliates.com, all operated by subsidiaries in Malta.
The company's land and maritime gaming interests include:
* Restaurant Casino - traditional casino table games (blackjack, roulette) operated in approximately 220 Swedish restaurants, nightclubs and hotels. Cherry also offers Event Casino for companies and private individuals.
* Maritime Gaming – operates games (slot machines and table games) on 66 vessels, of which 9 in the Mediterranean Sea and the Black Sea, 41 vessels in the Baltic Sea and 16 in the English Channel / North Sea and Irish Sea.
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Interwetten 2016 Earnings Results -
Privately-owned online sports betting operator Interwetten delivered robust full year results for the 2016 fiscal period, in which the company has almost achieved doubling its revenues over the past four years, success it attributes to its in-house developed platform
EU Online Gambling Tax Harmoney Dead -
Tax expert says European Court of Justice Attorney General's opinion on UK-Gibraltar litigation signals that EU courts are happy for individual member states to impose their own laws on online gambling.
Jack Lam Facing Big Fines in the Philippines -
It's going to be costly for Macau online gambling and junket tycoon Jack Lam to return to the Philippines following his rather hurried departure last year with allegations of economic sabotage, bribery and tax evasion swirling around him.
PlaySugarHouse To Carry Konami Content -
Content provider Konami will provide its Gypsy Fire and Fortune Stacks slot games to Rush Street Interactive-operated PlaySugarHouse.com on an exclusive basis in the New Jersey real-money online and mobile wagering market.
ITF TERMINATES BETWAY SPONSORSHIP DEAL -
The International Tennis Federation (ITF) has reportedly terminated Betway’s three-year sponsorship partnership as an extension to their anti-match fixing and sports integrity policy.
GSA To Launch European division -
The expansion enables the GSA to better focus on the regional needs of its members outside of North America and underscores its recognition and commitment to growing European membership.
Paddy Power Trading Update -
Company prevails despite adverse sports and US election results; Trump success cost the group GBP 5 million, whilst punter successes took another GBP 40 million in Q4-2016.
Tabcorp SunBets project -
The details were revealed this week in an IT News article quoting Tabcorp's chief information officer, Kim Wenn, who described the SunBets project as Tabcorp's biggest global venture yet.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.