No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Cherryforetagen H1-2012 results
Wednesday August 29,2012 : CHERRY ONLINE GAMBLING DELIVERS THE GOODS
Swedish company's internet operations make a significant contribution to H1 revenues
The Swedish land and online gambling group Cherryforetagen, which recently changed its title to Cherry posted a strong set of H1-2012 results for the period January 1 - June 30 this week, reporting highlights that include:
* Group turnover up 13 percent to SEK 234.6 million and EBIT increased by 503 percent to SEK 18.1 million.
* EBITDA rose 174 percent to SEK 24.1 million (H1-2011 : 8.8 million).
* After tax profit at SEK 14.6 million (H1-2011: 5.6 million)
* Online player numbers rose to 271,919 by mid-year, with 34,626 of them actives (H1-2011: 146 863).
* Online gaming revenues in H1-2012 were up 24 percent to SEK 128.5 million (H1-2011: SEK 103.8 million) and EBIT rose 101 percent to SEK 17.3 million (H1-2011: SEK 8.6 million).
* The group's consolidated cash position stood at SEK 26.2 million (H1-2011: SEK15.1 million) at the end of the period.
The group reported that in its second quarter profits grew strongly in all business areas, but especially in online gambling. Q2-2012 results included:
* Group turnover increased by 5 percent to SEK 115.5 million (Q2-2011: 109.7 million).
* EBITDA up 455 percent to SEK 12.2 million (Q2-2011 : 2.2 million).
* EBIT increased significantly to SEK 9.1 million (Q2-2011 : loss of SEK 700,000).
* Online Gaming increased EBIT by 156 percent to SEK 8.7 million (Q2-2011 : SEK 3.4 million).
* During the second quarter of Q2-2012, online gaming revenues rose 11 percent to SEK 60.9 million (Q2-2011: SEK 55 million).
* Restaurant Casino increased EBIT by 63 percent and to SEK 2.6 million (Q2-2011: SEK 1.6 million).
* Maritime Gaming increased EBIT to SEK 300,000 (Q2-2011 : loss of SEK 100,000).
* After tax profit of SEK 7.6 million (Q2-2011 SEK 1.8 million)
Management reported that operational achievements included:
* Cherry has applied for a licence in Malta and is preparing for a launch of Euroslots.com in Q3 of 2012 .
* Cherryföretagen AB changed name to Cherry AB on 9 of May 2012.
Cherry CEO, Emil Sunvisson, reported:
"It is with great satisfaction that Cherry presents the results from the second quarter. All business areas report higher operating income compared to the same period last year and the strong growth, in Online Gaming continues.
"Cherry's focus on online slot machines has generated continued growth and profit. Operations are carried out in cooperation with strong and competent partners. The business focuses primarily on the Scandinavian market.
"Preparations are underway to address new European markets with EuroSlots.com, which is a prerequisite for continued profitable growth.
"Meanwhile, EuroLotto focused on activating the large customer base that was built up during last year. This has also resulted in decreased marketing costs in the first half of the year.
"During the first half of 2012, Restaurant Casino has delivered a very solid result and at the same time turnover rose by 7 percent. In July, the acquisition of Snättringe and City Casino’s businesses was completed. The acquisition will have a positive impact on sales and earnings from the third quarter onward.
"Maritime Gaming turned profitable in the second quarter, despite the challenging conditions in southern parts of Europe. Operations in the Baltic are developing well, while the activities around the British Islands and Mediterranean remains a challenge. It is pleasing that Cherry, in August, signed a new contract with Corsica Ferries, which will improve profitability in the Mediterranean."
Cherry operates Online Gaming through SverigeAutomaten.com, NorgesAutomaten.com, DanmarksAutomaten.com, PlayCherry.com, EuroLotto.com and affiliate operations from CherryAffiliates.com, all operated by subsidiaries in Malta.
The company's land and maritime gaming interests include:
* Restaurant Casino - traditional casino table games (blackjack, roulette) operated in approximately 220 Swedish restaurants, nightclubs and hotels. Cherry also offers Event Casino for companies and private individuals.
* Maritime Gaming – operates games (slot machines and table games) on 66 vessels, of which 9 in the Mediterranean Sea and the Black Sea, 41 vessels in the Baltic Sea and 16 in the English Channel / North Sea and Irish Sea.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.