No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Cherryforetagen Q3 Results
Sunday November 13, 2011 : Group growth continues to date
Swedish gaming company, Cherryforetagen announced its Quarter 3, 2011 and nine-month interim report this week showing strong results in customer growth and the online gaming sector of its business.
Key Group Performance Indicators for the nine month period ending September 30, 2011 include:
• Group turnover up 20.8 percent amounted to SEK 325.4 million (9M/2010: SEK 269.4 million).
• EBITDA amounted to SEK 20.1 million (9M/2010: SEK 21.2 million).
• EBIT amounted to SEK 11.8 million (9M/2010: SEK 12.7 million). EBIT was affected by high marketing cost related to the launch of EuroLotto and non-recurring expenses of SEK-3.7 million, in connection with the replacement of the chief executive officer.
• New online players rose by 117 percent, to 178 763 customers (9M/2010: 82 378).
Key Group Performance Indicators for the Third quarter period ending September 30, 2011 include:
• Group turnover increased with 6 percent and amounted to SEK 118.3 million (Q3/2010: SEK 111.6 million).
• EBITDA amounted to SEK 11.3 million (Q3/2010: SEK 11.9 million).
• EBIT amounted to SEK 8.8 million (Q3/2010: SEK 9.1 million).
• The number of active players rose 186 percent in Q3 to 40 994 customers (Q3/2010: 14 320).
The Group's online arm that includes PlayCherry.com, SverigeAutomaten.com, NorgesAutomaten.com, DanmarksAutomaten.com and EuroLotto.com showed a strong Third quarter performance with key indicators including:
- Revenues rose by 20.3 percent amounting to SEK 56.8 million (Q3/2010: SEK47.2 million)
- EBIT amounted to SEK 6.7 million (Q3/2010: SEK 8.5 million).
- Number of new customers increased by 325.7 percent during the third quarter amounting to 31 900 (Q3/2010: 7 494)
- Number of active customers grew by 186.3 percent to 40 994 (Q3/2010: 14320)
- Deposits increased by 22.9 percent amounting to SEK 164.5 million (Q3/2010: SEK 133.8 million).
Cherry Malta's extensive marketing efforts for EuroLotto and the other gaming sites has had a negative short-term effect on the profit. The launch of EuroLotto burdened the interim net profit sharply, however Cherry's core products; SverigeAutomaten, NorgesAutomaten and DanmarksAutomaten delivered stable results.
Key Business movements to date include:
- The appointment of Marius Anderson as chief operating officer for online gaming
- Euro Lotto launched with a minimum Euro 25 000 000 jackpot
- A sponsor agreement between Cherry Malta and Euro Lotto with rally driver Petter Solberg
- A beneficial agreement with the Special Olympics and Euro Lotto
- The launch of an affiliate portal to increase marketing efforts
Cherry is contesting a Norwegian Gaming and Foundation Authority injunction demanding that Cherry cease with its marketing efforts and availability of the Euro Lotto to Norwegian players. The Norwegian authority intends pursuing the matter through Lottetrinemnda (the lottery board).
Chief executive officer, Emil Sunvisson comments on the results:
"The third quarter has brought satisfactory growth in the segment of Online Gaming but at the same time the results was burdened by the costs of launching new products. EuroLotto remains in an expansionary phase with good growth of customers. The launch of EuroLotto has been costly and has had a negative affect on the Group results in 2011."
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.