No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Cherryforetagen Q3 Results
Sunday November 13, 2011 : Group growth continues to date
Swedish gaming company, Cherryforetagen announced its Quarter 3, 2011 and nine-month interim report this week showing strong results in customer growth and the online gaming sector of its business.
Key Group Performance Indicators for the nine month period ending September 30, 2011 include:
• Group turnover up 20.8 percent amounted to SEK 325.4 million (9M/2010: SEK 269.4 million).
• EBITDA amounted to SEK 20.1 million (9M/2010: SEK 21.2 million).
• EBIT amounted to SEK 11.8 million (9M/2010: SEK 12.7 million). EBIT was affected by high marketing cost related to the launch of EuroLotto and non-recurring expenses of SEK-3.7 million, in connection with the replacement of the chief executive officer.
• New online players rose by 117 percent, to 178 763 customers (9M/2010: 82 378).
Key Group Performance Indicators for the Third quarter period ending September 30, 2011 include:
• Group turnover increased with 6 percent and amounted to SEK 118.3 million (Q3/2010: SEK 111.6 million).
• EBITDA amounted to SEK 11.3 million (Q3/2010: SEK 11.9 million).
• EBIT amounted to SEK 8.8 million (Q3/2010: SEK 9.1 million).
• The number of active players rose 186 percent in Q3 to 40 994 customers (Q3/2010: 14 320).
The Group's online arm that includes PlayCherry.com, SverigeAutomaten.com, NorgesAutomaten.com, DanmarksAutomaten.com and EuroLotto.com showed a strong Third quarter performance with key indicators including:
- Revenues rose by 20.3 percent amounting to SEK 56.8 million (Q3/2010: SEK47.2 million)
- EBIT amounted to SEK 6.7 million (Q3/2010: SEK 8.5 million).
- Number of new customers increased by 325.7 percent during the third quarter amounting to 31 900 (Q3/2010: 7 494)
- Number of active customers grew by 186.3 percent to 40 994 (Q3/2010: 14320)
- Deposits increased by 22.9 percent amounting to SEK 164.5 million (Q3/2010: SEK 133.8 million).
Cherry Malta's extensive marketing efforts for EuroLotto and the other gaming sites has had a negative short-term effect on the profit. The launch of EuroLotto burdened the interim net profit sharply, however Cherry's core products; SverigeAutomaten, NorgesAutomaten and DanmarksAutomaten delivered stable results.
Key Business movements to date include:
- The appointment of Marius Anderson as chief operating officer for online gaming
- Euro Lotto launched with a minimum Euro 25 000 000 jackpot
- A sponsor agreement between Cherry Malta and Euro Lotto with rally driver Petter Solberg
- A beneficial agreement with the Special Olympics and Euro Lotto
- The launch of an affiliate portal to increase marketing efforts
Cherry is contesting a Norwegian Gaming and Foundation Authority injunction demanding that Cherry cease with its marketing efforts and availability of the Euro Lotto to Norwegian players. The Norwegian authority intends pursuing the matter through Lottetrinemnda (the lottery board).
Chief executive officer, Emil Sunvisson comments on the results:
"The third quarter has brought satisfactory growth in the segment of Online Gaming but at the same time the results was burdened by the costs of launching new products. EuroLotto remains in an expansionary phase with good growth of customers. The launch of EuroLotto has been costly and has had a negative affect on the Group results in 2011."
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.