No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Cherryforetagen Q1 2012 Reports
Thursday, May 10,2012 : CHERRY PRESENTS STRONG ONLINE RESULTS
Online gaming from strength to strength
Public Swedish gaming company Cherryforetagen released its latest fiscal report covering its first Quarter 2012 and showcasing strong progress in the online gaming sector.
Key Performance Highlights for the three month period ending March 31, 2012:
- Group EBIT increased by 143 percent representing a rise in EBIT for all business areas
- Group turnover increased by 22 percent and amounted to SEK 119.1 million (Q1/2011: SEK 97.4 million)
- EBITDA increased 80 percent and amounted to SEK 11.9 million (Q1/2011: SEK 6.6 million)
- Online Gaming increased EBIT by 65 percent and amounted to SEK 8.6 million (Q1/2011: SEK 5.2 million)
- Restaurant Casino increased EBIT by 61 percent and amounted to SEK 2.9 million (Q1/2011: 1.8 million)
- Maritime Gaming increased EBIT and amounted to SEK -0.5 million (Q1/2011: SEK -1.2 million)
- The result after tax amounted to SEK 7.0 million (Q1/2011: 3.8 million)
- Online gaming revenues increased by 38 percent to SEK 67.6 million (Q1/2011: SEK 48.8 million)
- Number of active online gaming customers rose in the first quarter to 34 345 (Q1/2011: 32 960)
- Cherry Malta is preparing to launch EuroSlots.com and has applied for a gaming license in Malta
- Cherry has acquired all shares in Cherry Services Ltd (Cyprus) and Chris Söderman has started as new Managing Director for Cherry Services Ltd
Commenting on the results, Emil Sunvisson chief executive officer said:
"Cherry's focus on online gaming continues to generate growth and profits. The operations are conducted in cooperation with strong and competent partners. The business is mainly concentrated to Scandinavia.
“Preparations are underway to address new European markets with EuroSlots.com, which is a prerequisite for continued profitable growth. Meanwhile EuroLotto has focused on activating the large customer base that was built up over the past year, which has led to reduced marketing expenses for the 1st quarter."
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.