No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Cherryforetagen Q1 2012 Reports
Thursday, May 10,2012 : CHERRY PRESENTS STRONG ONLINE RESULTS
Online gaming from strength to strength
Public Swedish gaming company Cherryforetagen released its latest fiscal report covering its first Quarter 2012 and showcasing strong progress in the online gaming sector.
Key Performance Highlights for the three month period ending March 31, 2012:
- Group EBIT increased by 143 percent representing a rise in EBIT for all business areas
- Group turnover increased by 22 percent and amounted to SEK 119.1 million (Q1/2011: SEK 97.4 million)
- EBITDA increased 80 percent and amounted to SEK 11.9 million (Q1/2011: SEK 6.6 million)
- Online Gaming increased EBIT by 65 percent and amounted to SEK 8.6 million (Q1/2011: SEK 5.2 million)
- Restaurant Casino increased EBIT by 61 percent and amounted to SEK 2.9 million (Q1/2011: 1.8 million)
- Maritime Gaming increased EBIT and amounted to SEK -0.5 million (Q1/2011: SEK -1.2 million)
- The result after tax amounted to SEK 7.0 million (Q1/2011: 3.8 million)
- Online gaming revenues increased by 38 percent to SEK 67.6 million (Q1/2011: SEK 48.8 million)
- Number of active online gaming customers rose in the first quarter to 34 345 (Q1/2011: 32 960)
- Cherry Malta is preparing to launch EuroSlots.com and has applied for a gaming license in Malta
- Cherry has acquired all shares in Cherry Services Ltd (Cyprus) and Chris Söderman has started as new Managing Director for Cherry Services Ltd
Commenting on the results, Emil Sunvisson chief executive officer said:
"Cherry's focus on online gaming continues to generate growth and profits. The operations are conducted in cooperation with strong and competent partners. The business is mainly concentrated to Scandinavia.
“Preparations are underway to address new European markets with EuroSlots.com, which is a prerequisite for continued profitable growth. Meanwhile EuroLotto has focused on activating the large customer base that was built up over the past year, which has led to reduced marketing expenses for the 1st quarter."
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.