No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Cherryforetagen Q1 2012 Reports
Thursday, May 10,2012 : CHERRY PRESENTS STRONG ONLINE RESULTS
Online gaming from strength to strength
Public Swedish gaming company Cherryforetagen released its latest fiscal report covering its first Quarter 2012 and showcasing strong progress in the online gaming sector.
Key Performance Highlights for the three month period ending March 31, 2012:
- Group EBIT increased by 143 percent representing a rise in EBIT for all business areas
- Group turnover increased by 22 percent and amounted to SEK 119.1 million (Q1/2011: SEK 97.4 million)
- EBITDA increased 80 percent and amounted to SEK 11.9 million (Q1/2011: SEK 6.6 million)
- Online Gaming increased EBIT by 65 percent and amounted to SEK 8.6 million (Q1/2011: SEK 5.2 million)
- Restaurant Casino increased EBIT by 61 percent and amounted to SEK 2.9 million (Q1/2011: 1.8 million)
- Maritime Gaming increased EBIT and amounted to SEK -0.5 million (Q1/2011: SEK -1.2 million)
- The result after tax amounted to SEK 7.0 million (Q1/2011: 3.8 million)
- Online gaming revenues increased by 38 percent to SEK 67.6 million (Q1/2011: SEK 48.8 million)
- Number of active online gaming customers rose in the first quarter to 34 345 (Q1/2011: 32 960)
- Cherry Malta is preparing to launch EuroSlots.com and has applied for a gaming license in Malta
- Cherry has acquired all shares in Cherry Services Ltd (Cyprus) and Chris Söderman has started as new Managing Director for Cherry Services Ltd
Commenting on the results, Emil Sunvisson chief executive officer said:
"Cherry's focus on online gaming continues to generate growth and profits. The operations are conducted in cooperation with strong and competent partners. The business is mainly concentrated to Scandinavia.
“Preparations are underway to address new European markets with EuroSlots.com, which is a prerequisite for continued profitable growth. Meanwhile EuroLotto has focused on activating the large customer base that was built up over the past year, which has led to reduced marketing expenses for the 1st quarter."
Gambling News :
NBA Odds: Warriors Big Favorites to Beat Cleveland -
The Warriors didn’t take last year’s NBA Finals collapse lying down. They added Kevin Durant to the starting rotation; Durant is +220 to win this year’s Finals MVP award, while Cleveland superstar LeBron James is all by himself – also at +220. Kyrie Irving is the next closest Cavalier at +1000.
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.