No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Strong Online Player Growth For Cherryforetagen AB
Tuesday August 30, 2011 : Company ceo calls for modern legislation on gambling
Swedish gaming company Cherryföretagen AB announced its six month interim report ending 30 June 2011 along with its second quarter results, this week.
The Group's first half 2011 turnover increased by 31.2 percent driven primarily by an increase in online gaming.
Key Performance Indicators for the six months ending June 30, 2011 include:
- Group turnover increased by 31.2 percent and amounted to SEK 207.1 million (H1/2010: SEK 157.8 million).
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 8.8 million (H1/2010: SEK 9.3 million).
- EBIT amounted to SEK 3.0 million (H1/2010: SEK 3.6 million). EBIT was affected by non-recurring expenses of -3.7 million, in
connection with the replacement of the CEO.
- Six month results rose to SEK 5.6 million (H1/2010: SEK 5.3 million)
- The number of new online players rose by 96.1 percent, to 146 863 customers (H1/2010: 74 884).
- Cherry signed a beneficial agreement with Special Olympics regarding EuroLotto.
Key Performance Indicators for the second quarter ending June 30, 2011 include:
- Group turnover increased with 5.9 percent and amounted to SEK 109.7 million (Q2/2010: SEK 103.6 million).
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 2.2 million (Q2/2010: SEK 9.4 million).
- EBIT amounted to SEK -700 000 (6.5). EBIT was affected by non-recurring expenses of -3.7 million, in connection with the replacement of the CEO.
- Second quarter results amounted to SEK 1.8 million (Q2/2010: SEK 7.2 million)
- The number of active clients rose during Q2 by 173.9 percent, to 37 181 customers (Q2/2010: 13 574).
- The number of new online players rose during Q2 by 214 percent, to 21 806 customers (Q2/2010: 6 944).
Cherry's online gaming division which includes SverigeAutomaten.com, NorgesAutomaten.com, DanmarksAutomaten.com, PlayCherry.com and EuroLotto.com delivered the following results:
- Q2/2011 revenues rose by 32.2 percent and amounted to SEK 55.0 million (Q2/2010: SEK 41.6 million)
- EBIT amounted to SEK 3.4 million (Q2/2010: SEK 7.1 million).
- Number of new customers increased during Q2/2011 by 214 percent, amounting to 21 806 (Q2/2010: 6 944)
- Registered customers at the end of the review period amount to 146 863 (H1/2010: 74 884) with Q2 deposits increasing by 18.1 percent.
Emil Sunvisson, newly appointed ceo of Cherry remarked on the legislative situation saying: "Cherry calls for a modern legislation where we are allowed to operate gaming with responsibility and are able to compete on equal terms".
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.