No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Strong Online Player Growth For Cherryforetagen AB
Tuesday August 30, 2011 : Company ceo calls for modern legislation on gambling
Swedish gaming company Cherryföretagen AB announced its six month interim report ending 30 June 2011 along with its second quarter results, this week.
The Group's first half 2011 turnover increased by 31.2 percent driven primarily by an increase in online gaming.
Key Performance Indicators for the six months ending June 30, 2011 include:
- Group turnover increased by 31.2 percent and amounted to SEK 207.1 million (H1/2010: SEK 157.8 million).
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 8.8 million (H1/2010: SEK 9.3 million).
- EBIT amounted to SEK 3.0 million (H1/2010: SEK 3.6 million). EBIT was affected by non-recurring expenses of -3.7 million, in
connection with the replacement of the CEO.
- Six month results rose to SEK 5.6 million (H1/2010: SEK 5.3 million)
- The number of new online players rose by 96.1 percent, to 146 863 customers (H1/2010: 74 884).
- Cherry signed a beneficial agreement with Special Olympics regarding EuroLotto.
Key Performance Indicators for the second quarter ending June 30, 2011 include:
- Group turnover increased with 5.9 percent and amounted to SEK 109.7 million (Q2/2010: SEK 103.6 million).
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 2.2 million (Q2/2010: SEK 9.4 million).
- EBIT amounted to SEK -700 000 (6.5). EBIT was affected by non-recurring expenses of -3.7 million, in connection with the replacement of the CEO.
- Second quarter results amounted to SEK 1.8 million (Q2/2010: SEK 7.2 million)
- The number of active clients rose during Q2 by 173.9 percent, to 37 181 customers (Q2/2010: 13 574).
- The number of new online players rose during Q2 by 214 percent, to 21 806 customers (Q2/2010: 6 944).
Cherry's online gaming division which includes SverigeAutomaten.com, NorgesAutomaten.com, DanmarksAutomaten.com, PlayCherry.com and EuroLotto.com delivered the following results:
- Q2/2011 revenues rose by 32.2 percent and amounted to SEK 55.0 million (Q2/2010: SEK 41.6 million)
- EBIT amounted to SEK 3.4 million (Q2/2010: SEK 7.1 million).
- Number of new customers increased during Q2/2011 by 214 percent, amounting to 21 806 (Q2/2010: 6 944)
- Registered customers at the end of the review period amount to 146 863 (H1/2010: 74 884) with Q2 deposits increasing by 18.1 percent.
Emil Sunvisson, newly appointed ceo of Cherry remarked on the legislative situation saying: "Cherry calls for a modern legislation where we are allowed to operate gaming with responsibility and are able to compete on equal terms".
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.