No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Strong Online Player Growth For Cherryforetagen AB
Tuesday August 30, 2011 : Company ceo calls for modern legislation on gambling
Swedish gaming company Cherryföretagen AB announced its six month interim report ending 30 June 2011 along with its second quarter results, this week.
The Group's first half 2011 turnover increased by 31.2 percent driven primarily by an increase in online gaming.
Key Performance Indicators for the six months ending June 30, 2011 include:
- Group turnover increased by 31.2 percent and amounted to SEK 207.1 million (H1/2010: SEK 157.8 million).
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 8.8 million (H1/2010: SEK 9.3 million).
- EBIT amounted to SEK 3.0 million (H1/2010: SEK 3.6 million). EBIT was affected by non-recurring expenses of -3.7 million, in
connection with the replacement of the CEO.
- Six month results rose to SEK 5.6 million (H1/2010: SEK 5.3 million)
- The number of new online players rose by 96.1 percent, to 146 863 customers (H1/2010: 74 884).
- Cherry signed a beneficial agreement with Special Olympics regarding EuroLotto.
Key Performance Indicators for the second quarter ending June 30, 2011 include:
- Group turnover increased with 5.9 percent and amounted to SEK 109.7 million (Q2/2010: SEK 103.6 million).
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 2.2 million (Q2/2010: SEK 9.4 million).
- EBIT amounted to SEK -700 000 (6.5). EBIT was affected by non-recurring expenses of -3.7 million, in connection with the replacement of the CEO.
- Second quarter results amounted to SEK 1.8 million (Q2/2010: SEK 7.2 million)
- The number of active clients rose during Q2 by 173.9 percent, to 37 181 customers (Q2/2010: 13 574).
- The number of new online players rose during Q2 by 214 percent, to 21 806 customers (Q2/2010: 6 944).
Cherry's online gaming division which includes SverigeAutomaten.com, NorgesAutomaten.com, DanmarksAutomaten.com, PlayCherry.com and EuroLotto.com delivered the following results:
- Q2/2011 revenues rose by 32.2 percent and amounted to SEK 55.0 million (Q2/2010: SEK 41.6 million)
- EBIT amounted to SEK 3.4 million (Q2/2010: SEK 7.1 million).
- Number of new customers increased during Q2/2011 by 214 percent, amounting to 21 806 (Q2/2010: 6 944)
- Registered customers at the end of the review period amount to 146 863 (H1/2010: 74 884) with Q2 deposits increasing by 18.1 percent.
Emil Sunvisson, newly appointed ceo of Cherry remarked on the legislative situation saying: "Cherry calls for a modern legislation where we are allowed to operate gaming with responsibility and are able to compete on equal terms".
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.