No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Strong Online Player Growth For Cherryforetagen AB
Tuesday August 30, 2011 : Company ceo calls for modern legislation on gambling
Swedish gaming company Cherryföretagen AB announced its six month interim report ending 30 June 2011 along with its second quarter results, this week.
The Group's first half 2011 turnover increased by 31.2 percent driven primarily by an increase in online gaming.
Key Performance Indicators for the six months ending June 30, 2011 include:
- Group turnover increased by 31.2 percent and amounted to SEK 207.1 million (H1/2010: SEK 157.8 million).
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 8.8 million (H1/2010: SEK 9.3 million).
- EBIT amounted to SEK 3.0 million (H1/2010: SEK 3.6 million). EBIT was affected by non-recurring expenses of -3.7 million, in
connection with the replacement of the CEO.
- Six month results rose to SEK 5.6 million (H1/2010: SEK 5.3 million)
- The number of new online players rose by 96.1 percent, to 146 863 customers (H1/2010: 74 884).
- Cherry signed a beneficial agreement with Special Olympics regarding EuroLotto.
Key Performance Indicators for the second quarter ending June 30, 2011 include:
- Group turnover increased with 5.9 percent and amounted to SEK 109.7 million (Q2/2010: SEK 103.6 million).
- EBITDA amounted to SEK 2.2 million (Q2/2010: SEK 9.4 million).
- EBIT amounted to SEK -700 000 (6.5). EBIT was affected by non-recurring expenses of -3.7 million, in connection with the replacement of the CEO.
- Second quarter results amounted to SEK 1.8 million (Q2/2010: SEK 7.2 million)
- The number of active clients rose during Q2 by 173.9 percent, to 37 181 customers (Q2/2010: 13 574).
- The number of new online players rose during Q2 by 214 percent, to 21 806 customers (Q2/2010: 6 944).
Cherry's online gaming division which includes SverigeAutomaten.com, NorgesAutomaten.com, DanmarksAutomaten.com, PlayCherry.com and EuroLotto.com delivered the following results:
- Q2/2011 revenues rose by 32.2 percent and amounted to SEK 55.0 million (Q2/2010: SEK 41.6 million)
- EBIT amounted to SEK 3.4 million (Q2/2010: SEK 7.1 million).
- Number of new customers increased during Q2/2011 by 214 percent, amounting to 21 806 (Q2/2010: 6 944)
- Registered customers at the end of the review period amount to 146 863 (H1/2010: 74 884) with Q2 deposits increasing by 18.1 percent.
Emil Sunvisson, newly appointed ceo of Cherry remarked on the legislative situation saying: "Cherry calls for a modern legislation where we are allowed to operate gaming with responsibility and are able to compete on equal terms".
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.