No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
ECONSULTANCY CUSTOMER SURVEY ON UK GAMBLING
Sunday November 13, 2011 : Customer experiences need work says survey
A survey conducted by the independent ecommerce and digital marketing consultancy, Econsultancy has revealed some interesting results.
The survey in consultation with Foviance and TolunaQuick was based on five consumer studies covering the online banking, mobile phone provider, gaming/gambling, travel and retail sectors directed at a sample of 5,000 British respondents who were anonymously polled during September 2011.
- Consumers are less likely to recommend a gambling than companies in the retail, mobile, banking and travel sectors, with 47 percent saying they would endorse a gambling brand, compared with a high of 73 percent for retailers, and 64 percent for mobile phone brands.
- Key areas for improvement identified by gambling customers were:
- They want the best odds for their bets
- A user-friendly website
- Efficient customer service
- Quick resolution of problems.
- Customer’s preferred channels revealed:
- 30 percent of the sample utilises a desktop computer
- mobile users account for 9 percent
- tablet users account for 5 percent.
- 26 percent of the sample place their bets at bookmaker shops.
- Use of mobile for betting is more prevalent in the 18 to 34 age group, with 15 percent placing a bet on their phones in the past six months.
- With mobile gambling on the rise survey results revealed that the mobile user experience has room for improvement.
- 56 percent of customers rated the mobile experience as good or excellent, compared with 67 percent for desktop.
- 12 percent rated it as poor or very poor. The same figure for desktop users was just 5 percent.
- If companies didn't have a mobile version of the service, or the mobile offering was poor, then this was enough to deter 7 percent of respondents.
- The tablet users sit somewhere in the middle.
- Customers close their accounts because:
- There were too few offers or incentives – 33 percent
- Only registered to take advantage of a promotion – 17 percent
- The interface was poor – 11 percent
- Bad experience on the site – 9 percent
Respondents named the following brands as providing the best customer experience:
(Ranked in order of number of mentions from highest to lowest)
- Paddy Power
- Bet365 and SkyBet
- Gala Bingo and Mecca Bingo
- 888.com and Betfred
- Foxy Bingo Customers
More in-depth survey information is available at http://econsultancy.com/us/reports/surveys
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Is Gibraltar Out of Luck in US Tax Challenge -
Gibraltar's challenge to the UK 15 percent point-of-consumption tax on online gambling operator revenues has already failed in the UK High Court, and it looks as if it may be rejected by the European Court of Justice too.
Quickspin are now available in Denmark -
#quickspin The roll-out strengthens the long-standing partnership between the supplier and the operator, with Quickspin games already available on Vera&John’s websites around the world.
UCypher Launches -
Indian entertainment and media entrepreneur Ronnie Screwvala has announced the formation of UCypher, an eSports tournament in which ten teams will compete.
Extreme Live Gaming In deal With Betsson -
Extreme Live Gaming, a subsidiary of the Novomatic Interactive group, has announced a live dealer product deal with the Betsson online gambling group, with an initial launch planned for Betsson.com, followed by other brands in the Swedish group's portfolio.
Expansion Mode For BoyleSports -
The Bambury premises are situated in Kildare, Meath and Dublin and will be refurbished and rebranded after acquisition, with the total of 31 staff remaining in employment..
Safecharge Q4-2016 -
Online e-cash processing firm Safecharge, where Playtech's Teddy Sagi is a majority shareholder, released a trading update on its Q4-2016 performance Thursday, flagging record transaction processing volumes and revenues.
ASA Most Controversial Ads of 2016 -
Paddy Power's penchant for advertisements that cause a stir saw the betting company mentioned twice in the Top Ten most controversial adverts of 2016 released by the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK Thursday.
Yggdrasi To Enter Italian Gambling Market -
Yggdrasil’s Italian offering will include the company's collection of in-game promotional tools, BOOST, improving gamification, and the social sharing tool, BRAG. The company’s mobile product will also be available on its HTML5 iSense 2 platform.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.