No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
ECONSULTANCY CUSTOMER SURVEY ON UK GAMBLING
Sunday November 13, 2011 : Customer experiences need work says survey
A survey conducted by the independent ecommerce and digital marketing consultancy, Econsultancy has revealed some interesting results.
The survey in consultation with Foviance and TolunaQuick was based on five consumer studies covering the online banking, mobile phone provider, gaming/gambling, travel and retail sectors directed at a sample of 5,000 British respondents who were anonymously polled during September 2011.
- Consumers are less likely to recommend a gambling than companies in the retail, mobile, banking and travel sectors, with 47 percent saying they would endorse a gambling brand, compared with a high of 73 percent for retailers, and 64 percent for mobile phone brands.
- Key areas for improvement identified by gambling customers were:
- They want the best odds for their bets
- A user-friendly website
- Efficient customer service
- Quick resolution of problems.
- Customer’s preferred channels revealed:
- 30 percent of the sample utilises a desktop computer
- mobile users account for 9 percent
- tablet users account for 5 percent.
- 26 percent of the sample place their bets at bookmaker shops.
- Use of mobile for betting is more prevalent in the 18 to 34 age group, with 15 percent placing a bet on their phones in the past six months.
- With mobile gambling on the rise survey results revealed that the mobile user experience has room for improvement.
- 56 percent of customers rated the mobile experience as good or excellent, compared with 67 percent for desktop.
- 12 percent rated it as poor or very poor. The same figure for desktop users was just 5 percent.
- If companies didn't have a mobile version of the service, or the mobile offering was poor, then this was enough to deter 7 percent of respondents.
- The tablet users sit somewhere in the middle.
- Customers close their accounts because:
- There were too few offers or incentives – 33 percent
- Only registered to take advantage of a promotion – 17 percent
- The interface was poor – 11 percent
- Bad experience on the site – 9 percent
Respondents named the following brands as providing the best customer experience:
(Ranked in order of number of mentions from highest to lowest)
- Paddy Power
- Bet365 and SkyBet
- Gala Bingo and Mecca Bingo
- 888.com and Betfred
- Foxy Bingo Customers
More in-depth survey information is available at http://econsultancy.com/us/reports/surveys
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Wanajump Launches -
#Wanajump Spanish online and land gambling operator Grupo R. Franco appears to be emulating the William Hill group, announcing this week that it is to begin a start-up accelerator program for innovative entrepreneurs, which it has titled Wanajump.
Coral Launches player proposition betting product -
Digital Sports Tech, a business-to-business software provider of sports betting solutions, has signed a deal with UK online and land sports betting operator Coral to provide an innovative player proposition betting product.
Oshi online casino now accepts fiat currencies -
The Oshi online casino, which started just a year ago as a Bitcoin-denominated operation, has described its expanded activity in a statement this week, noting that in addition to Bitcoin it now accepts fiat currencies and has added new game providers to its roster of suppliers.
New Standards for UK Online Gambling -
Online gambling service and technology providers, along with operators and testing agencies will be studying the new gambling software and technical standards proposal published by the UK Gambling Commission following a public consultation.
Pennsylvania Gambling Bill 1887 returned with additions -
The interaction between the Pennsylvanian House and the state Senate has become increasingly like watching a game of ping pong as the two political establishments wrestle with online gambling legalization and court-ordered tax fixes in the dying days of the current political season.
Mybet Earnings Struggle -
The statement this week reveals that Mybet continued to be hampered by negative trends from historic quarters, making its original performance estimate "unrealistic".
Tom Horn Awarded Malta Gaming License -
Online gambling software provider Tom Horn Gaming has been awarded a Malta Gaming Authority license that permits the company to host and manage Malta-based gaming operators.
Calvin Ayre invests in new Antigua Business Center -
Ayre joined with government officials this week in a ground-breaking ceremony for a five-story centre on Antigua which will be home for the venture. The "green" building will be solar powered and provide employee-friendly services like catering, a gym and child care.
Attack of the Zombies Slot -
Online gambling games developer Genesis Gaming has unveiled its latest game, with a theme based on a horror story of the undead, exploiting the current trend....and just in time for Halloween.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.