No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
ECONSULTANCY CUSTOMER SURVEY ON UK GAMBLING
Sunday November 13, 2011 : Customer experiences need work says survey
A survey conducted by the independent ecommerce and digital marketing consultancy, Econsultancy has revealed some interesting results.
The survey in consultation with Foviance and TolunaQuick was based on five consumer studies covering the online banking, mobile phone provider, gaming/gambling, travel and retail sectors directed at a sample of 5,000 British respondents who were anonymously polled during September 2011.
- Consumers are less likely to recommend a gambling than companies in the retail, mobile, banking and travel sectors, with 47 percent saying they would endorse a gambling brand, compared with a high of 73 percent for retailers, and 64 percent for mobile phone brands.
- Key areas for improvement identified by gambling customers were:
- They want the best odds for their bets
- A user-friendly website
- Efficient customer service
- Quick resolution of problems.
- Customer’s preferred channels revealed:
- 30 percent of the sample utilises a desktop computer
- mobile users account for 9 percent
- tablet users account for 5 percent.
- 26 percent of the sample place their bets at bookmaker shops.
- Use of mobile for betting is more prevalent in the 18 to 34 age group, with 15 percent placing a bet on their phones in the past six months.
- With mobile gambling on the rise survey results revealed that the mobile user experience has room for improvement.
- 56 percent of customers rated the mobile experience as good or excellent, compared with 67 percent for desktop.
- 12 percent rated it as poor or very poor. The same figure for desktop users was just 5 percent.
- If companies didn't have a mobile version of the service, or the mobile offering was poor, then this was enough to deter 7 percent of respondents.
- The tablet users sit somewhere in the middle.
- Customers close their accounts because:
- There were too few offers or incentives – 33 percent
- Only registered to take advantage of a promotion – 17 percent
- The interface was poor – 11 percent
- Bad experience on the site – 9 percent
Respondents named the following brands as providing the best customer experience:
(Ranked in order of number of mentions from highest to lowest)
- Paddy Power
- Bet365 and SkyBet
- Gala Bingo and Mecca Bingo
- 888.com and Betfred
- Foxy Bingo Customers
More in-depth survey information is available at http://econsultancy.com/us/reports/surveys
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.