No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
ECONSULTANCY CUSTOMER SURVEY ON UK GAMBLING
Sunday November 13, 2011 : Customer experiences need work says survey
A survey conducted by the independent ecommerce and digital marketing consultancy, Econsultancy has revealed some interesting results.
The survey in consultation with Foviance and TolunaQuick was based on five consumer studies covering the online banking, mobile phone provider, gaming/gambling, travel and retail sectors directed at a sample of 5,000 British respondents who were anonymously polled during September 2011.
- Consumers are less likely to recommend a gambling than companies in the retail, mobile, banking and travel sectors, with 47 percent saying they would endorse a gambling brand, compared with a high of 73 percent for retailers, and 64 percent for mobile phone brands.
- Key areas for improvement identified by gambling customers were:
- They want the best odds for their bets
- A user-friendly website
- Efficient customer service
- Quick resolution of problems.
- Customer’s preferred channels revealed:
- 30 percent of the sample utilises a desktop computer
- mobile users account for 9 percent
- tablet users account for 5 percent.
- 26 percent of the sample place their bets at bookmaker shops.
- Use of mobile for betting is more prevalent in the 18 to 34 age group, with 15 percent placing a bet on their phones in the past six months.
- With mobile gambling on the rise survey results revealed that the mobile user experience has room for improvement.
- 56 percent of customers rated the mobile experience as good or excellent, compared with 67 percent for desktop.
- 12 percent rated it as poor or very poor. The same figure for desktop users was just 5 percent.
- If companies didn't have a mobile version of the service, or the mobile offering was poor, then this was enough to deter 7 percent of respondents.
- The tablet users sit somewhere in the middle.
- Customers close their accounts because:
- There were too few offers or incentives – 33 percent
- Only registered to take advantage of a promotion – 17 percent
- The interface was poor – 11 percent
- Bad experience on the site – 9 percent
Respondents named the following brands as providing the best customer experience:
(Ranked in order of number of mentions from highest to lowest)
- Paddy Power
- Bet365 and SkyBet
- Gala Bingo and Mecca Bingo
- 888.com and Betfred
- Foxy Bingo Customers
More in-depth survey information is available at http://econsultancy.com/us/reports/surveys
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Fair Play Bets and QuickFire in Deal -
Fair Play Bets enjoys an unrivalled reputation for an outstanding player experience, with secure deposits and withdrawals, surprising casino bonuses and committed customer support. Fair Play Bets is licensed in UK, Malta and Curacao.
Cavaliers Aim to Take Down Wizards on 2/22/18 -
The Cleveland Cavaliers have looked like a different team since making their moves at the trade deadline. The Washington Wizards are up next for the Cavaliers, who will be at home after the All-Star break.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.