No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Fortuna Entertainment Earnings Results
Friday March 11,21016 : CZECH BETTING GROUIP BUOYED BY ONLINE ACTIVITY
Fortuna Entertainment's FY 2015 shows stellar performances from internet and mobile operations.
Online and mobile wagering - especially on in-play betting - buoyed the 2015 results of Czech gambling group Fortuna Entertainment, which released its preliminary results week.
The predominantly sports-betting group reported the following highlights:
* Net profit up 22.5 percent y-o-y to Euro19.5 million, although this was diluted to even when the impact of a 2014 VAT dispute with the Polish government is factored in;
* Fixed odds betting stakes up 26 percent at Euro 847.7 million;
* Betting revenue up 11 percent at Euro 138.7 million;
* Lottery stakes up 17.8 percent to Euro 19.7 million, and revenue up 15.5 percent to Euro 8.7 million;
* Overall group earnings of Euro 27.2 million;
* Online betting revenues increased by 26.4 percent year-on-year to Euro 84.7 million, thanks mainly to stellar performances in mobile and in-play betting, but the company acknowledged that the abolition of online handling fees in Slovakia, along with sterner enforcement against illegal operators in Poland also contributed to a healthier legal environment;
* Retail activity underperformed, with revenues declining 7 percent to Euro 54 million and the group shuttered a number of its retail outlets across Slovakia, Poland and the Czech Republic;
* The Czech betting market continued to be the main contributor to Fortuna's success at 54.5 percent of wagering, with Slovakia second on 30.7 percent
CEO Per Widerstrom said in a report that he expects sports bet wagering to cross the Euro 1 billion benchmark in 2016, but warned that earnings could decline by as much as 15 percent as a result of new taxes imposed by the Czech government, and more investment in the group's operational platform.
This means no dividends for investors this year or next, which is unlikely to please the company's backers.
Gambling News :
Day 2 of the MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
Day 1b of the MPN Poker Tour 2017 Tallinn Main Event easily surpassed the tournament’s €150,000 guarantee on its own. Yesterday’s 416 entries brought the total number so far up to 522
Michael Myers is back in Halloween Slot Machine -
Get ready for a blood-curdling adventure with Microgaming’s latest offering – Halloween Follow Annie, Lynda, Doctor Loomis, and our heroine Laurie as they try to survive the ultimate horror movie villain, Michael Myers.
Joe Fortune new Rewards Program -
Once you sign up, you’re automatically enrolled in the rewards program – and that’s when the epic journey begins. You’ll start earning Adventure Miles immediately, and can embark on the quest of a lifetime: To get paid to play, which stays true to the rewards program’s slogan, ‘Play More Get More’.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.