No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Fortuna Entertainment Earnings Results
Friday March 11,21016 : CZECH BETTING GROUIP BUOYED BY ONLINE ACTIVITY
Fortuna Entertainment's FY 2015 shows stellar performances from internet and mobile operations.
Online and mobile wagering - especially on in-play betting - buoyed the 2015 results of Czech gambling group Fortuna Entertainment, which released its preliminary results week.
The predominantly sports-betting group reported the following highlights:
* Net profit up 22.5 percent y-o-y to Euro19.5 million, although this was diluted to even when the impact of a 2014 VAT dispute with the Polish government is factored in;
* Fixed odds betting stakes up 26 percent at Euro 847.7 million;
* Betting revenue up 11 percent at Euro 138.7 million;
* Lottery stakes up 17.8 percent to Euro 19.7 million, and revenue up 15.5 percent to Euro 8.7 million;
* Overall group earnings of Euro 27.2 million;
* Online betting revenues increased by 26.4 percent year-on-year to Euro 84.7 million, thanks mainly to stellar performances in mobile and in-play betting, but the company acknowledged that the abolition of online handling fees in Slovakia, along with sterner enforcement against illegal operators in Poland also contributed to a healthier legal environment;
* Retail activity underperformed, with revenues declining 7 percent to Euro 54 million and the group shuttered a number of its retail outlets across Slovakia, Poland and the Czech Republic;
* The Czech betting market continued to be the main contributor to Fortuna's success at 54.5 percent of wagering, with Slovakia second on 30.7 percent
CEO Per Widerstrom said in a report that he expects sports bet wagering to cross the Euro 1 billion benchmark in 2016, but warned that earnings could decline by as much as 15 percent as a result of new taxes imposed by the Czech government, and more investment in the group's operational platform.
This means no dividends for investors this year or next, which is unlikely to please the company's backers.
Gambling News :
Jurassic World Online Slot live -
During the base game, the fierce and genetically modified Indominus Rex can randomly appear on the screen, awarding wins of up to 1,000x the total bet.
Is there a place for AI in poker? -
If you are into the technology, you have certainly heard about Artificial Intelligence (AI) at least a few times. The word has become even more popular over the course of the last few years, especially with an introduction of another buzz word
MLB Odds: Mets vs. Dodgers -
Injuries have kept the New York Mets (31-37, –14.14 betting units) from being all they can be this year, but they expect to have Steven Matz on the mound for Wednesday’s game against fellow southpaw Rich Hill and the Los Angeles Dodgers (44-26, +7.56 units). First pitch from Chavez Ravine is 10 PM ET on ESPN.
NBA Odds: Warriors Down Cavs in Game 5, Reclaim Title -
It took a game longer than they would have liked, but the Golden State Warriors are once again the NBA champions. They beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 129-120 Monday night to eliminate the Cavs (+9 away) in five games and reclaim the Larry O’Brien Championship Trophy.
Vikings’ Victory Slot Launches -
The game’s impressive graphics take you to the sea side, where a longship sits beyond the reels. Mountains and trees make up the background, and smoke can be seen billowing from beyond the screen. The five reels are on a sail, with 25 paylines marked by red flags.
50 WSOP Seat Satellite -
Sunday, July 2nd at 3pm ET, two just days before the Fourth of July holiday, Americas Cardroom is running a 50-seat qualifier to the 2017 WSOP Main Event in Las Vegas.
NHL Odds: Series Tied Heading Back to Pittsburgh -
As quickly as Pekka Rinne lost his game in Pittsburgh, he found it again in Nashville. After Game 2, there were murmurings that Rinne wouldn’t start the next game. Predators Head Coach Peter Laviolette decided to stick with his goaltender, however, and Rinne led his team to two consecutive victories at home while stopping 50 of 52 shots.
Huge Win at Bitstarz Casino -
There has been plenty of big wins being landed at BitStarz lately, and yesterday, it was time again. Surprisingly it was yet another Amatic game that made one lucky player extra happy as he raked in an incredible $112,402 during an evening of intense playing.
NBA Odds: Can Warriors Keep up the Pace in Cleveland? -
The Cleveland Cavaliers head back home down 0-2 in the 2017 NBA Finals after losing the first two games straight up and against the spread to the Golden State Warriors by wide margins. Game 3 is Wednesday at 9 PM ET on ABC.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.