No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Fortuna Entertainment Earnings Results
Friday March 11,21016 : CZECH BETTING GROUIP BUOYED BY ONLINE ACTIVITY
Fortuna Entertainment's FY 2015 shows stellar performances from internet and mobile operations.
Online and mobile wagering - especially on in-play betting - buoyed the 2015 results of Czech gambling group Fortuna Entertainment, which released its preliminary results week.
The predominantly sports-betting group reported the following highlights:
* Net profit up 22.5 percent y-o-y to Euro19.5 million, although this was diluted to even when the impact of a 2014 VAT dispute with the Polish government is factored in;
* Fixed odds betting stakes up 26 percent at Euro 847.7 million;
* Betting revenue up 11 percent at Euro 138.7 million;
* Lottery stakes up 17.8 percent to Euro 19.7 million, and revenue up 15.5 percent to Euro 8.7 million;
* Overall group earnings of Euro 27.2 million;
* Online betting revenues increased by 26.4 percent year-on-year to Euro 84.7 million, thanks mainly to stellar performances in mobile and in-play betting, but the company acknowledged that the abolition of online handling fees in Slovakia, along with sterner enforcement against illegal operators in Poland also contributed to a healthier legal environment;
* Retail activity underperformed, with revenues declining 7 percent to Euro 54 million and the group shuttered a number of its retail outlets across Slovakia, Poland and the Czech Republic;
* The Czech betting market continued to be the main contributor to Fortuna's success at 54.5 percent of wagering, with Slovakia second on 30.7 percent
CEO Per Widerstrom said in a report that he expects sports bet wagering to cross the Euro 1 billion benchmark in 2016, but warned that earnings could decline by as much as 15 percent as a result of new taxes imposed by the Czech government, and more investment in the group's operational platform.
This means no dividends for investors this year or next, which is unlikely to please the company's backers.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Jack Lam on the Run -
"Our records also showed Lam arrived in Manila last Nov. 25 aboard a China Airlines flight from Taipei,” she said, observing that there was no record of any return to the Philippines since his departure.
Golden Jungle Slot -
IGT is about to launch online its popular land casino slot Golden Jungle, adding yet another jungle-and-temple themed game to the dozens already available to internet and mobile punters.
South Africa Going After Illegal Gambling -
In South Africa a combined national police and federal enforcement initiative has shuttered 19 illegal gambling venues across the provinces of Northern Cape and North West.
Global Poker League Championship Results -
#gpl The inaugural season of the Global Poker League Championship played out this week with the Montreal Nationals besting the Berlin Bears across 11 games to claim the $100,000 main prize.
Yahoo DFS Gets Uk License -
#yahoo Industry observers point out that Yahoo has thus far carried out little in the way of major marketing on DFS in its US endeavors, unlike rivals DraftKings and FanDuel, and they expect it to follow a similar path in the Britain.
SPANISH GAMBLING MARKET CONTINUES TO GROW -
Spain's gambling industry continued to advance in 2015 with growth in most sectors, according to the latest research report from the Codere - University of Madrid Institute for Policy and Governance collaboration released this week.
Novomatic Acquires Albanian National Lottery -
#Novomatic The Austrian gaming technology group Novomatic has issued a statement confirming that it has completed the final required steps for the successful acquisition of the Albanian National Lottery.
2016 Massachusetts Gaming Commission Report -
Industry journalist Steve Ruddock picked up on some interesting statistics from the latest annual report of the Massachusetts Gaming Commission released this week, flagging the current results from its on-going monitoring research of the state gambling market.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.