No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Fortuna Group announced its first quarter 2012 results
Good online performance growth boosts retail results
Central-European fixed-odds betting operator Fortuna Entertainment Group (FEG) announced its first quarter 2012 results delivering double-digit growth in its Gross Win figures and strong performance from its online business.
Key performance indicators for the period ended March 31, 2012 include:
- Total Gross Win of Euro 30.7 million, up 15.9 percent over the same period last year.
- Total amounts staked amounted to Euro 113.8 million, overall a stable year-on-year performance showing a modest decline of 0.3 percent over Q1/2011.
- EBITDA remained stable at Euro 8.4 million, composed of the 13.8 % growth in sports betting to Euro 9.6 million and negative lottery EBITDA of Euro 1.2 million.
- Total amounts staked amounted to Euro 108.6 million, down 4.9 percent following a decline in bet volume.
- Gross Win grew 6.1 percent year on year, totaling Euro 28.1 million.
- Online sportsbetting showed a particularly strong performance on the back of Polish and Czech market growth with a Gross Win of Euro 10.2 million, up 24.2 percent.
- Poland Online: gross win from the newly introduced online betting offering was Euro 619 000.
- Fortuna reports 9 000 registered online customers in its newly launched Polish online venture and 20 000 pre-registered customers.
- Czech Republic Online: Gross Win from the online segment climbed by 32.3 percent year on year amounting to Euro 5.8 million. (Interestingly, in contrast, Gross Win from retail sports betting declined 8.0 percent Year on year).
- Slovakia Online: Gross Win from online betting was Euro 3.7 million, 1.7 percent less than in 2011.
“The double-digit growth in Gross Win and other key figures reported by Sport Betting division has been mainly driven by a successful expansion of on-line betting in all core markets, including our new regulated business in Poland,” said Wilf Walsh, vice chairman and interim chief executive officer of Fortuna Entertainment Group. “This, together with the stabilization of the retail business, enables Fortuna to report solid results while continuing with the development of our new Lottery business in the Czech Republic at the same time.”
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.