No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Fortuna Group announced its first quarter 2012 results
Good online performance growth boosts retail results
Central-European fixed-odds betting operator Fortuna Entertainment Group (FEG) announced its first quarter 2012 results delivering double-digit growth in its Gross Win figures and strong performance from its online business.
Key performance indicators for the period ended March 31, 2012 include:
- Total Gross Win of Euro 30.7 million, up 15.9 percent over the same period last year.
- Total amounts staked amounted to Euro 113.8 million, overall a stable year-on-year performance showing a modest decline of 0.3 percent over Q1/2011.
- EBITDA remained stable at Euro 8.4 million, composed of the 13.8 % growth in sports betting to Euro 9.6 million and negative lottery EBITDA of Euro 1.2 million.
- Total amounts staked amounted to Euro 108.6 million, down 4.9 percent following a decline in bet volume.
- Gross Win grew 6.1 percent year on year, totaling Euro 28.1 million.
- Online sportsbetting showed a particularly strong performance on the back of Polish and Czech market growth with a Gross Win of Euro 10.2 million, up 24.2 percent.
- Poland Online: gross win from the newly introduced online betting offering was Euro 619 000.
- Fortuna reports 9 000 registered online customers in its newly launched Polish online venture and 20 000 pre-registered customers.
- Czech Republic Online: Gross Win from the online segment climbed by 32.3 percent year on year amounting to Euro 5.8 million. (Interestingly, in contrast, Gross Win from retail sports betting declined 8.0 percent Year on year).
- Slovakia Online: Gross Win from online betting was Euro 3.7 million, 1.7 percent less than in 2011.
“The double-digit growth in Gross Win and other key figures reported by Sport Betting division has been mainly driven by a successful expansion of on-line betting in all core markets, including our new regulated business in Poland,” said Wilf Walsh, vice chairman and interim chief executive officer of Fortuna Entertainment Group. “This, together with the stabilization of the retail business, enables Fortuna to report solid results while continuing with the development of our new Lottery business in the Czech Republic at the same time.”
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
NBA Odds: Wizards-Celtics at the Garden -
The Washington Wizards are making this a series. They’ve won back-to-back games against the Boston Celtics to knot this second-round matchup at 2-2 with Game 5 at the Garden on Wednesday. TNT has the coverage starting at 8 PM ET.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.