No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Fortuna Group announced its first quarter 2012 results
Good online performance growth boosts retail results
Central-European fixed-odds betting operator Fortuna Entertainment Group (FEG) announced its first quarter 2012 results delivering double-digit growth in its Gross Win figures and strong performance from its online business.
Key performance indicators for the period ended March 31, 2012 include:
- Total Gross Win of Euro 30.7 million, up 15.9 percent over the same period last year.
- Total amounts staked amounted to Euro 113.8 million, overall a stable year-on-year performance showing a modest decline of 0.3 percent over Q1/2011.
- EBITDA remained stable at Euro 8.4 million, composed of the 13.8 % growth in sports betting to Euro 9.6 million and negative lottery EBITDA of Euro 1.2 million.
- Total amounts staked amounted to Euro 108.6 million, down 4.9 percent following a decline in bet volume.
- Gross Win grew 6.1 percent year on year, totaling Euro 28.1 million.
- Online sportsbetting showed a particularly strong performance on the back of Polish and Czech market growth with a Gross Win of Euro 10.2 million, up 24.2 percent.
- Poland Online: gross win from the newly introduced online betting offering was Euro 619 000.
- Fortuna reports 9 000 registered online customers in its newly launched Polish online venture and 20 000 pre-registered customers.
- Czech Republic Online: Gross Win from the online segment climbed by 32.3 percent year on year amounting to Euro 5.8 million. (Interestingly, in contrast, Gross Win from retail sports betting declined 8.0 percent Year on year).
- Slovakia Online: Gross Win from online betting was Euro 3.7 million, 1.7 percent less than in 2011.
“The double-digit growth in Gross Win and other key figures reported by Sport Betting division has been mainly driven by a successful expansion of on-line betting in all core markets, including our new regulated business in Poland,” said Wilf Walsh, vice chairman and interim chief executive officer of Fortuna Entertainment Group. “This, together with the stabilization of the retail business, enables Fortuna to report solid results while continuing with the development of our new Lottery business in the Czech Republic at the same time.”
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.