No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Gala Coral Quarter 2, 2014 trading update
Monday May 19,2014 : GALA CORAL TURNS IN SOLID SECOND QUARTER RESULTS
Online and mobile bolster retail business impacted by poor football results
Gala Coral Group delivered strong results in its Quarter 2, 2014 trading update despite experiencing abnormally adverse football results during the quarter.
Key trading highlights for the Continuing Operations for the twelve week period ended 12 April 2014 include:
- Turnover was 8 percent ahead of last year and gross profit of GBP 215.0 million was GBP 6.2 million or 3 percent ahead, reflecting growth in the Online business, Eurobet Retail and Gala Retail.
- Continuing Opco EBITDA (pre-exceptionals) of GBP 62.7 million was in-line with last year, despite particularly poor football results.
- Underlying EBITDA (pre-exceptionals) grew y-o-y by GBP 9.9 million or 16 percent after adjusting for the adverse impact of exceptional football losses (GBP 8.1 million), MGD, weather and the phasing of machine costs.
- Gross profit was GBP 5.6 million behind last year, due to the abnormally poor football results in the quarter (GBP 5.4 million), and the phasing of machine costs recorded in gross profit (GBP 2.1 million).
- Machines continued to outperform the market, delivering gross win per machine per week of GBP 965 (GBP 12 ahead of 2013).
- EBITDA (pre-exceptionals) was GBP 8.9 million behind.
- Gross profit was GBP 3.1 million or 61 percent ahead of last year.
- EBITDA (pre-exceptionals) was GBP 2.2 million or 63 percent ahead.
- Sports stakes were GBP 24.7 million or 63 percent ahead of last year, with 445 of the new tender licences open at the end of the quarter and the remaining 55 licences due to open in quarter 3.
Gala Retail Bingo:
- Grew like-for-like admissions (3 percent ahead of last year)
- EBITDA (pre-exceptionals) was 5 percent ahead for the second quarter running.
- Gross profit of GBP 10.1 million was 44 percent ahead of last year.
- EBITDA (pre-exceptionals) of GBP 11.4 million was GBP 6.6 million or 138 percent ahead.
- Stakes were 62 percent ahead driven by increasing active numbers and spend per head.
Actives were 38 percent ahead of last year, driven by TV advertising, “Coral Connect” sign-ups, and improved site performance.
Sports stakes were GBP 43.5 million or 64 percent ahead of last year.
Live streaming bet in play stakes increased by 84 percent year-on-year.
Gaming stakes were 56 percent ahead of last year and a 0.9pp improvement in margin resulted in a gross win increase of GBP 6.8 million or 103 percent ahead at GBP 13.4 million.
Mobile penetration increased by 12.3pp to 64 percent of actives.
Actives were 20 percent ahead of last year.
Sports stakes were GBP 5.3 million or 24 percent ahead
Gaming stakes were GBP 28.7 million or 26 percent ahead, driving total gross win to GBP 1.7 million or 22 percent ahead of last year.
Sports gross profit was GBP 0.1 million ahead, benefiting from less volatile sports margins than Eurobet Retail.
Gaming gross profit was GBP 0.2 million ahead, with virtual betting and growth in in-house games offsetting a decline in poker.
Mobile penetration is now at 42 percent of actives
Online sportsbetting market share is 9.4 percent, an increase of 1.0 pp over the past year.
39 percent increase in Galabingo.com spend per active.
YTD real money players are 5 percent ahead of last year.
Stakes were GBP 51.5 million or 24 percent ahead of last year
Gross win was GBP 2.6 million or 17 percent ahead.
Mobile penetration increased by 21.7pp to 52 percent of actives.
Actives were 38 percent ahead of last year
Spend per active was 70 percent ahead, driving a 133 percent increase in stakes and a GBP 2.0 million or 73 percent increase in gross win.
Mobile penetration increased by 9.9pp to 31 percent.
Carl Leaver, Group Chief Executive of Gala Coral Group, commented:
“The Group delivered strong underlying growth for the second quarter in a row. Online growth momentum is very encouraging with Coral.co.uk now coming through strongly. The combination of a single online wallet, improved content and simplified customer journeys is driving both actives and spend per head significantly ahead of expectations.
"The take-up on mobile is particularly pleasing with over 66 percent of sportsbook actives now using our mobile platform.
"In Italy, the demand for the new virtual betting products launched in the new year remains very strong in both Retail and Online, and the rollout of the tender shops continues to drive market share gain, with retail sportsbook market share now at 11.5 percent, up 4.1pp in twelve months.”
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.