No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Gaming Realms interim results for the six months ending 30 September 2014
Thursday December 04,2014 : GAMING REALMS CUTS LOSSES
Focus has been on acquiring affiliate and player data, building a market leading 'cross platform' technology base and licensing unique formats such as Slingo.
Gaming Realms, which creates, publishes and markets next generation online gaming products, announced its interim results for the six months ending 30 September 2014 on Thursday, reporting a significant reduction in its losses from GBP 4.3 million in the first half to GBP 2.3 million in H2-2014.
Financial highlights from the statement included:
* Revenue up 421 percent to GBP 4.6 million (H2-2013: GBP 900,000);
* Loss before taxation of GBP 3.1 million which includes marketing spend of GBP 3.6 million, costs for an Alderney licence, and those related to the acquisition of Blueburra Holdings, as well as continued costs associated with building the group's new gaming platform;
* Strong balance sheet with GBP 3.8 million cash and cash equivalents (H1-2014: GBP 1.8 million);
Operational highlights showed:
* Daily active players up 14 percent to 5,205 (H1-2014: 4,576);
* Acquisition of Blueburra Holdings Limited for approximately GBP 10.5 million to increase affiliate size and bingo database;
* Licenses achieved with Alderney Gambling Control Commission and the UK Gambling Commission;
* Delivery of new in-house scalable platform with the launch of Spin Genie brand which includes a feature set to enhance conversion, retention and monetisation of real money gambling players;
* Exclusive UK licence agreed with RealNetworks for the provision of Slingo, (a popular bingo-slot format) for use on the company's real money gambling platform, creating strong cross-selling opportunities;
Gaming Realms CEO Patrick Southon, said:
"We are pleased to report the completion and launch of our platform which is showing good initial growth. We believe the acquisitions of QuickThink Media and Blueburra Holdings, coupled with the monetisation ability of our new 'feature led' gambling platform, will enable us to grow revenues even more quickly in 2015."
The Board remains confident that the Group is well positioned to maintain its strong growth trajectory and continued player acquisition. The strategy remains to engage users on new mobile devices through a soft gaming proposition, while maintaining its focus on reducing CPA.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.