No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Intertain has posted its latest Q3 results
Friday November 14,2014 : ADJUSTED FIGURES SHOW SOME IMPROVEMENT AT INTERTAIN
More deals in the pipeline, says Canadian online gambling group.
The Canadian online gambling group Intertain, which owns and operates internet properties InterCasino, InterPoker, Costa and other brands on software from Amaya and Dragonfish, has posted its latest Q3 results, highlighting:
* EBITDA at - C$1.01 million, but adjusted EBITDA of C$6.93 million in the quarter;
* Net income loss of - C$11.75 million, but adjusted net income of C$5.51 million.
The adjustment on the losses was calculated on the basis of share-based compensation, amortization, acquisition related costs, interest accretion and losses of foreign exchange forward buying.
* Revenue of C$13.6 million, with Mandalay Media online bingo operations contributing $7.9 million since its acquisition in July 2014.
For the nine months year to date, Intertain reported a net income loss of - C$13.75 million, adjusted to C$10.62 million, and EBITDA at C$863,740 adjusted to C$13.79 million.
The company flagged the following operational highlights:
* Completed a bought deal Public Offering of equity and equity-linked debt subscription receipts for C$103.5 Million, inclusive of the full exercise of the over allotment option for $13.5 million. 7.4 million equity subscription receipts were issued at $7 for total gross proceeds of C$51.2 million;
* Completed the acquisition of online bingo operator Mandalay Media Limited for up to GBP 60 million;
* Negotiated the acquisition of Dumarca Holdings Limited, operator of the "Vera&John" online casino enterprise for up to Euro 89.1 million. Vera&John operates in 11 countries and offers approximately 800 games to around 490,000 registered customers;
* Has obtained continuation licensing from the UK government, enabling the group to continue offering online gambling to British punters;
* Has accelerated expiration of warrants, providing gross proceeds of up to C$30.3 million. The Warrants will now expire on December 7, 2014.
CEO John Fitzgerald reported to shareholders:
"Our Q3 performance is in line with our committed strategy of organic and acquisitive growth. Our Mandalay Media business continues to see performance that exceeds expectations across key performance indicators and InterCasino gross gaming revenues are improving as a result of strategic and focused marketing.
"We are also making substantial progress with respect to our Vera&John acquisition and anticipate closing by the end of 2014. We continued to see numerous, strategic and accretive acquisition opportunities that we hope to capitalize on in the coming months."
Fitzgerald added that to support the acquisition strategy going forward, both management and the board of Intertain will exercise all their $5 warrants, which have an expiry of December 31, 2015, as well as their $7.75 warrants.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.