No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
New William Hill CEO Gives Interview
Saturday July 5,2014 : NEW WILL HILL C.E.O. MAPS OUT HIS PRIORITIES
Interview gives an insight into Henderson's approach.
Following the announcement that veteran William Hill plc executive James Henderson is to take over as CEO, the international online and land gambling company published an interview with the its new leader, and chairman Gareth Davis here:
http://www.cantos.com/ or video.merchantcantos.com.
The interview gives an insight into Henderson's priorities and his approach to the task, making the following points:
* Taking over a company with a strong brand, scale and presence in international markets both online and in retail, thanks to the efforts of predecessor Ralph Topping, and he intends to build on these excellent foundations to create a bright future for the company. The company's consistent strategy of innovation and adaptation to new technology has ensured growth and development and will continue to do so.
* 30-year veteran with the company who started as a training manager and went on to serve in management positions throughout the retail and online sides of the company. More recently involved in leading the US and Australian expansion of the company.
* Immediate challenges include the new point-of-consumption taxes and regulation in the UK; the offshore levy, and race field fees in Australia, all of which will involve a short-term hit to the company's financial situation. However, there is already a team working on strategies to mitigate the impact of these challenges and ensure the creation of sustainable profits in the future.
* Although the company is compliant and responsible in its operations, it will continue to work with the government to ensure that it remains so.
* Henderson's immediate priorities include planning for the future with the executive team, considering growth and how to sustain it, but also looking at opportunities ahead to ensure that the company is prepared in every sense to make the most of these as they arise.
* The future will definitely continue to include multi-channel activity, which is firmly supported by Henderson. The company has already started down this road, but there is more that can and will be done to achieve a situation where the company has an offer that is deliverable across all territories and all channels, making for a stronger business.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.