No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
New William Hill CEO Gives Interview
Saturday July 5,2014 : NEW WILL HILL C.E.O. MAPS OUT HIS PRIORITIES
Interview gives an insight into Henderson's approach.
Following the announcement that veteran William Hill plc executive James Henderson is to take over as CEO, the international online and land gambling company published an interview with the its new leader, and chairman Gareth Davis here:
http://www.cantos.com/ or video.merchantcantos.com.
The interview gives an insight into Henderson's priorities and his approach to the task, making the following points:
* Taking over a company with a strong brand, scale and presence in international markets both online and in retail, thanks to the efforts of predecessor Ralph Topping, and he intends to build on these excellent foundations to create a bright future for the company. The company's consistent strategy of innovation and adaptation to new technology has ensured growth and development and will continue to do so.
* 30-year veteran with the company who started as a training manager and went on to serve in management positions throughout the retail and online sides of the company. More recently involved in leading the US and Australian expansion of the company.
* Immediate challenges include the new point-of-consumption taxes and regulation in the UK; the offshore levy, and race field fees in Australia, all of which will involve a short-term hit to the company's financial situation. However, there is already a team working on strategies to mitigate the impact of these challenges and ensure the creation of sustainable profits in the future.
* Although the company is compliant and responsible in its operations, it will continue to work with the government to ensure that it remains so.
* Henderson's immediate priorities include planning for the future with the executive team, considering growth and how to sustain it, but also looking at opportunities ahead to ensure that the company is prepared in every sense to make the most of these as they arise.
* The future will definitely continue to include multi-channel activity, which is firmly supported by Henderson. The company has already started down this road, but there is more that can and will be done to achieve a situation where the company has an offer that is deliverable across all territories and all channels, making for a stronger business.
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.