No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
New William Hill CEO Gives Interview
Saturday July 5,2014 : NEW WILL HILL C.E.O. MAPS OUT HIS PRIORITIES
Interview gives an insight into Henderson's approach.
Following the announcement that veteran William Hill plc executive James Henderson is to take over as CEO, the international online and land gambling company published an interview with the its new leader, and chairman Gareth Davis here:
http://www.cantos.com/ or video.merchantcantos.com.
The interview gives an insight into Henderson's priorities and his approach to the task, making the following points:
* Taking over a company with a strong brand, scale and presence in international markets both online and in retail, thanks to the efforts of predecessor Ralph Topping, and he intends to build on these excellent foundations to create a bright future for the company. The company's consistent strategy of innovation and adaptation to new technology has ensured growth and development and will continue to do so.
* 30-year veteran with the company who started as a training manager and went on to serve in management positions throughout the retail and online sides of the company. More recently involved in leading the US and Australian expansion of the company.
* Immediate challenges include the new point-of-consumption taxes and regulation in the UK; the offshore levy, and race field fees in Australia, all of which will involve a short-term hit to the company's financial situation. However, there is already a team working on strategies to mitigate the impact of these challenges and ensure the creation of sustainable profits in the future.
* Although the company is compliant and responsible in its operations, it will continue to work with the government to ensure that it remains so.
* Henderson's immediate priorities include planning for the future with the executive team, considering growth and how to sustain it, but also looking at opportunities ahead to ensure that the company is prepared in every sense to make the most of these as they arise.
* The future will definitely continue to include multi-channel activity, which is firmly supported by Henderson. The company has already started down this road, but there is more that can and will be done to achieve a situation where the company has an offer that is deliverable across all territories and all channels, making for a stronger business.
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.