No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
New William Hill CEO Gives Interview
Saturday July 5,2014 : NEW WILL HILL C.E.O. MAPS OUT HIS PRIORITIES
Interview gives an insight into Henderson's approach.
Following the announcement that veteran William Hill plc executive James Henderson is to take over as CEO, the international online and land gambling company published an interview with the its new leader, and chairman Gareth Davis here:
http://www.cantos.com/ or video.merchantcantos.com.
The interview gives an insight into Henderson's priorities and his approach to the task, making the following points:
* Taking over a company with a strong brand, scale and presence in international markets both online and in retail, thanks to the efforts of predecessor Ralph Topping, and he intends to build on these excellent foundations to create a bright future for the company. The company's consistent strategy of innovation and adaptation to new technology has ensured growth and development and will continue to do so.
* 30-year veteran with the company who started as a training manager and went on to serve in management positions throughout the retail and online sides of the company. More recently involved in leading the US and Australian expansion of the company.
* Immediate challenges include the new point-of-consumption taxes and regulation in the UK; the offshore levy, and race field fees in Australia, all of which will involve a short-term hit to the company's financial situation. However, there is already a team working on strategies to mitigate the impact of these challenges and ensure the creation of sustainable profits in the future.
* Although the company is compliant and responsible in its operations, it will continue to work with the government to ensure that it remains so.
* Henderson's immediate priorities include planning for the future with the executive team, considering growth and how to sustain it, but also looking at opportunities ahead to ensure that the company is prepared in every sense to make the most of these as they arise.
* The future will definitely continue to include multi-channel activity, which is firmly supported by Henderson. The company has already started down this road, but there is more that can and will be done to achieve a situation where the company has an offer that is deliverable across all territories and all channels, making for a stronger business.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Tain Fast Bet -
Our readers will recall Tain recently increased the number of live events it covers each month to 23,000, covering both traditional markets such as football, tennis and US sports and the more obscure curling, biathlon and Water Polo.
Olympic Entertainment Group Mobile Gaming -
In its full-year 2016 report, Olympic Entertainment Group (OEG) has informed the establishment of a Malta-based company registered to facilitate its intended expansion into remote gambling.
Circus Evolution HD Slot -
Malta-based content provider World Match has released its first title of 2017, “Circus Evolution HD”, a 5-reel, 3-row, circus-themed adventure offering Free Spins, Wilds and a Bonus Game.
17 Crown people still detained -
Reports from China over the weekend suggest that the 17 Crown people still detained could be looking at another twelve months of imprisonment as investigations into their alleged and still unspecified crimes drag on
SB1400 Virginia Poker Skill Game Bill -
Her bill SB1400 is currently with the Senate General Laws and Technology Committee, whose 15 members will decide whether to progress it or condemn the Senator to another year of failure.
Pennsylvania Video Gaming Association -
With the focus on Pennsylvania as the most likely next US state to legalize online gambling as part of a general gambling expansion measure, reporters noted this week the emergence of a new lobbying group in the state - the Pennsylvania Video Gaming Association.
Stiffer Problem Gambling Penalties in UK -
The Guardian newspaper reports that the UK Gambling Commission plans to unveil new enforcement strategies on problem gambling and money laundering prevention this month, laying down tougher penalties for operators who fail to tackle these issues.
Spartan Poker vs SpartanPoker name War -
Pokerguru, which owns the brand SpartanPoker.com, has threatened to sue the Indian Poker Championship over its use of the title Spartan Poker, and recently published a notification that it is not associated with the IPC version of the brand.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.