No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Kambi Group Q3-2015 Reports
Wednesday November 4,2015 : KAMBI GROUP SOARS
Strongest financial quarter in Kambi’s history.
Kambi Group plc delivered a robust quarterly financial Wednesday reporting an increase of 35 percent in Revenues for the third quarter.
Other key financial highlights for the period include:
- Revenue amounting to Euro 12.8 million (Q3/2014: Euro 9.5 million), up 35 percent during its third quarter.
- Revenue over the nine month period from January 2015 rose 25 percent to Euro 33.5 million (9M/2014: Euro 26.7 million.
- Operating profit (EBIT) for the third quarter of 2015 was Euro 2.5 million (Q3/2014: Euro 0.9 million, with a margin of 19 percent (Q3/2014: 10 percent), and Euro 4.1 million for the nine month period to September (9M/2014: Euro 1.6 million), with a margin of 12 percent (9M/2014: 6 percent).
- Quarterly profit after tax amounted to Euro 2.1 million (Q3/2014: Euro 0.7 million) and over the nine month period Euro 3.3 million (9M/2014: Euro 0.7 million).
- Earnings per share for the third quarter of 2015 were Euro 0.071 (Q3/2014: Euro 0.023) and Euro 0.109 (9M/2014: Euro 0.030) for the nine month period to September 2015
- Cash flow from operating and investing activities (excluding working capital) amounted to Euro 2.2 (Q3/2014: Euro 1.2 million) for the third quarter of 2015 and Euro 3.4 million (9M/2014: Euro 2.2 million) for the nine month period to September 2015.
Kristian Nylén, chief executive officer of Kambi, commenting on the results said:
“Kambi’s revenue reached the highest level during a quarter so far, showing exceptional results with strong underlying growth for our customers in a third quarter which had no major sporting tournaments.
“We have continued to invest in our innovative and competitive offering. This has driven the growth of our customers and supported the strong financial results.
“We remain focussed on signing new customers and are in a number of advanced discussions.
“We are well positioned and prepared to face a time of very exciting opportunities as the market continues to consolidate and become more competitive. The requirement for an outsourced premium Sportsbook becomes greater as operators need to save cost whilst also delivering a service in which user experience is paramount.”
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.