No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Kambi Group Q3-2015 Reports
Wednesday November 4,2015 : KAMBI GROUP SOARS
Strongest financial quarter in Kambi’s history.
Kambi Group plc delivered a robust quarterly financial Wednesday reporting an increase of 35 percent in Revenues for the third quarter.
Other key financial highlights for the period include:
- Revenue amounting to Euro 12.8 million (Q3/2014: Euro 9.5 million), up 35 percent during its third quarter.
- Revenue over the nine month period from January 2015 rose 25 percent to Euro 33.5 million (9M/2014: Euro 26.7 million.
- Operating profit (EBIT) for the third quarter of 2015 was Euro 2.5 million (Q3/2014: Euro 0.9 million, with a margin of 19 percent (Q3/2014: 10 percent), and Euro 4.1 million for the nine month period to September (9M/2014: Euro 1.6 million), with a margin of 12 percent (9M/2014: 6 percent).
- Quarterly profit after tax amounted to Euro 2.1 million (Q3/2014: Euro 0.7 million) and over the nine month period Euro 3.3 million (9M/2014: Euro 0.7 million).
- Earnings per share for the third quarter of 2015 were Euro 0.071 (Q3/2014: Euro 0.023) and Euro 0.109 (9M/2014: Euro 0.030) for the nine month period to September 2015
- Cash flow from operating and investing activities (excluding working capital) amounted to Euro 2.2 (Q3/2014: Euro 1.2 million) for the third quarter of 2015 and Euro 3.4 million (9M/2014: Euro 2.2 million) for the nine month period to September 2015.
Kristian Nylén, chief executive officer of Kambi, commenting on the results said:
“Kambi’s revenue reached the highest level during a quarter so far, showing exceptional results with strong underlying growth for our customers in a third quarter which had no major sporting tournaments.
“We have continued to invest in our innovative and competitive offering. This has driven the growth of our customers and supported the strong financial results.
“We remain focussed on signing new customers and are in a number of advanced discussions.
“We are well positioned and prepared to face a time of very exciting opportunities as the market continues to consolidate and become more competitive. The requirement for an outsourced premium Sportsbook becomes greater as operators need to save cost whilst also delivering a service in which user experience is paramount.”
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Macau ATM Transaction Limit Lowered -
The Monetary Authority of Macau moved quickly Friday to quell market concern caused by a newspaper report late Thursday that it was about to slash ATM limits in half .
Vegas Mobile Casino Gets Live Dealer Games -
Vegas Mobile Casino has partnered with Swedish online gambling game developer NetEnt, which has supplied a new live dealer offering that includes desktop Blackjack and desktop and mobile Roulette.
Cosmic Crystals SLot Launches -
1X2 Gaming's latest online slot titled Cosmic Crystals is a 5 reel, 50 pay-line game with a futuristic outer space feel, gems galore, and features that include a sticky Wild reel, re-triggering Free Spins, Scatters and a claimed 95 percent RTP.
Australian Open To Dunp Gambling Ads -
Court-side advertisements, which have been criticized as promoting gambling and thereby contributing indirectly to the specter of match-fixing, are to be discontinued in 2017 from the Australian Open tennis championships, Tennis Australia has confirmed.
BaFin CrackDown on Spread Betting -
The UK Financial Conduct Authority's crackdown on financial and stocks spread betting via contracts for difference has been followed by similar moves in Germany, where the financial regulator BaFin announced similar new restrictions Thursday.
How is the CDC Group Spending its Money -
Questions are being asked about how the UK government's private equity arm, the CDC Group plc (formerly the Commonwealth Development Corporation) spends the billions it is allocated to alleviate international poverty, The Guardian newspaper reported Friday.
Voodoo Slot Released -
The Prague-based online gambling games developer Endorphina is going against the trend of Christmassy-themed offerings at this time of the year, instead going for the popular horror genre in its new slot Voodoo, released to operators today (Friday).
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.