No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
La Francaise des Jeux 2013 Results
Monday January 20,2014 : FDJ REPORTS ON 2013 RESULTS
Retail steady, online and mobile on the rise
French operator La Francaise des Jeux recorded a 1.8 percent increase in stakes collected in 2013, up to Euro 12.35 billion compared to Euro 12.14 billion in 2012.
Sales in the operators retail network, which comprises 96.7 percent of total sales rose by 1.7 percent while internet sales grew by 5.5 percent to Euro 410 million.
Other Group key performance highlights for the 2013 fiscal period include:
- 27.1 million Players up by 800,000 placed average stakes of Euro 8.8 per week, down 1.2 percent
- Euro 8.07 billion in prizes paid, up 2.5 percent
- Euro 621 million paid to local retailers, up 5.7 percent
- Euro 3 billion in contributions to public interest, of which Euro 230 million was allocated to sport.
- Sports betting exceeded Euro 1.65 billion in sales and accounted for 13.3 percent of total sales, up by 14.4 percent over 2012.
Online key performance highlights for the 2013 fiscal period include:
- Internet sports betting (ParionsWeb) grew by 7.6 percent, with stakes collected up from Euro 70 million in 2012 to Euro 75.5 million in 2013.
- Close to 100,000 FDJ bettors played an average stake of less than Euro 16 per week on some 20 sports offered.
- The percentage of mobile/tablet bets on ParionsWeb virtually doubled between the end of 2012 and the end of 2013 with nearly 90,000 application downloads.
- Online lottery sales via FDJ.fr came to Euro 334 million, of which three quarters was draw-based games, up by 5.1 percent year on year compared with flat sales through the retail network.
- Recorded one million players and close to 6.5 unique visitors per month in the last quarter of 2013.
- 20 percent of online stakes are made on games that are exclusive to the channel.
Catering to the mobile trend, FDJ rolled out a number of new services and developed all new games in HTML5 compatible with any web, mobile or tablet device.
In related news, French operator ZETurf reported a 25 percent rise in stakes during 2013 amounting to Euro 1.1 Billion, and now claims a 10 percent market share in the regulated online horse racing sector.
ZETurf Managing director Emmanuel de Rohan Chabot said in a statement: "These results confirm the quality of our services and attractiveness of Zeturf games for bettors. From the beginning, our aim has always been to offer them more to improve their gaming experience. This is why we have chosen to pay out 82% of bets on average, where our competitors usually average 76%."
Gambling News :
14 Left in MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
All 14 players who have made it to the end of Day 2 in the MPN Poker Tour Tallinn Main Event can now consider themselves to have officially run deep.
Day 2 of the MPNPT Tallinn Main Event -
Day 1b of the MPN Poker Tour 2017 Tallinn Main Event easily surpassed the tournament’s €150,000 guarantee on its own. Yesterday’s 416 entries brought the total number so far up to 522
Michael Myers is back in Halloween Slot Machine -
Get ready for a blood-curdling adventure with Microgaming’s latest offering – Halloween Follow Annie, Lynda, Doctor Loomis, and our heroine Laurie as they try to survive the ultimate horror movie villain, Michael Myers.
Joe Fortune new Rewards Program -
Once you sign up, you’re automatically enrolled in the rewards program – and that’s when the epic journey begins. You’ll start earning Adventure Miles immediately, and can embark on the quest of a lifetime: To get paid to play, which stays true to the rewards program’s slogan, ‘Play More Get More’.
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.