No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
La Francaise des Jeux 2013 Results
Monday January 20,2014 : FDJ REPORTS ON 2013 RESULTS
Retail steady, online and mobile on the rise
French operator La Francaise des Jeux recorded a 1.8 percent increase in stakes collected in 2013, up to Euro 12.35 billion compared to Euro 12.14 billion in 2012.
Sales in the operators retail network, which comprises 96.7 percent of total sales rose by 1.7 percent while internet sales grew by 5.5 percent to Euro 410 million.
Other Group key performance highlights for the 2013 fiscal period include:
- 27.1 million Players up by 800,000 placed average stakes of Euro 8.8 per week, down 1.2 percent
- Euro 8.07 billion in prizes paid, up 2.5 percent
- Euro 621 million paid to local retailers, up 5.7 percent
- Euro 3 billion in contributions to public interest, of which Euro 230 million was allocated to sport.
- Sports betting exceeded Euro 1.65 billion in sales and accounted for 13.3 percent of total sales, up by 14.4 percent over 2012.
Online key performance highlights for the 2013 fiscal period include:
- Internet sports betting (ParionsWeb) grew by 7.6 percent, with stakes collected up from Euro 70 million in 2012 to Euro 75.5 million in 2013.
- Close to 100,000 FDJ bettors played an average stake of less than Euro 16 per week on some 20 sports offered.
- The percentage of mobile/tablet bets on ParionsWeb virtually doubled between the end of 2012 and the end of 2013 with nearly 90,000 application downloads.
- Online lottery sales via FDJ.fr came to Euro 334 million, of which three quarters was draw-based games, up by 5.1 percent year on year compared with flat sales through the retail network.
- Recorded one million players and close to 6.5 unique visitors per month in the last quarter of 2013.
- 20 percent of online stakes are made on games that are exclusive to the channel.
Catering to the mobile trend, FDJ rolled out a number of new services and developed all new games in HTML5 compatible with any web, mobile or tablet device.
In related news, French operator ZETurf reported a 25 percent rise in stakes during 2013 amounting to Euro 1.1 Billion, and now claims a 10 percent market share in the regulated online horse racing sector.
ZETurf Managing director Emmanuel de Rohan Chabot said in a statement: "These results confirm the quality of our services and attractiveness of Zeturf games for bettors. From the beginning, our aim has always been to offer them more to improve their gaming experience. This is why we have chosen to pay out 82% of bets on average, where our competitors usually average 76%."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Team Hot Launches -
#teamhot The Philippines licensed and GGNetwork-powered online poker operator Natural8 has announced the appointment to its "Team Hot" professional player line-up of Asian poker aces Kitty Kuo, Xuan Liu and Dong Kim.
Netent Q3-2016 Earnings Report -
#netent The UK continues to be an important growth driver but the weaker pound had an estimated negative effect of about three percentage points on revenue growth compared to the same quarter last year.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.