No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
La Francaise des Jeux 2013 Results
Monday January 20,2014 : FDJ REPORTS ON 2013 RESULTS
Retail steady, online and mobile on the rise
French operator La Francaise des Jeux recorded a 1.8 percent increase in stakes collected in 2013, up to Euro 12.35 billion compared to Euro 12.14 billion in 2012.
Sales in the operators retail network, which comprises 96.7 percent of total sales rose by 1.7 percent while internet sales grew by 5.5 percent to Euro 410 million.
Other Group key performance highlights for the 2013 fiscal period include:
- 27.1 million Players up by 800,000 placed average stakes of Euro 8.8 per week, down 1.2 percent
- Euro 8.07 billion in prizes paid, up 2.5 percent
- Euro 621 million paid to local retailers, up 5.7 percent
- Euro 3 billion in contributions to public interest, of which Euro 230 million was allocated to sport.
- Sports betting exceeded Euro 1.65 billion in sales and accounted for 13.3 percent of total sales, up by 14.4 percent over 2012.
Online key performance highlights for the 2013 fiscal period include:
- Internet sports betting (ParionsWeb) grew by 7.6 percent, with stakes collected up from Euro 70 million in 2012 to Euro 75.5 million in 2013.
- Close to 100,000 FDJ bettors played an average stake of less than Euro 16 per week on some 20 sports offered.
- The percentage of mobile/tablet bets on ParionsWeb virtually doubled between the end of 2012 and the end of 2013 with nearly 90,000 application downloads.
- Online lottery sales via FDJ.fr came to Euro 334 million, of which three quarters was draw-based games, up by 5.1 percent year on year compared with flat sales through the retail network.
- Recorded one million players and close to 6.5 unique visitors per month in the last quarter of 2013.
- 20 percent of online stakes are made on games that are exclusive to the channel.
Catering to the mobile trend, FDJ rolled out a number of new services and developed all new games in HTML5 compatible with any web, mobile or tablet device.
In related news, French operator ZETurf reported a 25 percent rise in stakes during 2013 amounting to Euro 1.1 Billion, and now claims a 10 percent market share in the regulated online horse racing sector.
ZETurf Managing director Emmanuel de Rohan Chabot said in a statement: "These results confirm the quality of our services and attractiveness of Zeturf games for bettors. From the beginning, our aim has always been to offer them more to improve their gaming experience. This is why we have chosen to pay out 82% of bets on average, where our competitors usually average 76%."
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.