No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
La Francaise des Jeux 2013 Results
Monday January 20,2014 : FDJ REPORTS ON 2013 RESULTS
Retail steady, online and mobile on the rise
French operator La Francaise des Jeux recorded a 1.8 percent increase in stakes collected in 2013, up to Euro 12.35 billion compared to Euro 12.14 billion in 2012.
Sales in the operators retail network, which comprises 96.7 percent of total sales rose by 1.7 percent while internet sales grew by 5.5 percent to Euro 410 million.
Other Group key performance highlights for the 2013 fiscal period include:
- 27.1 million Players up by 800,000 placed average stakes of Euro 8.8 per week, down 1.2 percent
- Euro 8.07 billion in prizes paid, up 2.5 percent
- Euro 621 million paid to local retailers, up 5.7 percent
- Euro 3 billion in contributions to public interest, of which Euro 230 million was allocated to sport.
- Sports betting exceeded Euro 1.65 billion in sales and accounted for 13.3 percent of total sales, up by 14.4 percent over 2012.
Online key performance highlights for the 2013 fiscal period include:
- Internet sports betting (ParionsWeb) grew by 7.6 percent, with stakes collected up from Euro 70 million in 2012 to Euro 75.5 million in 2013.
- Close to 100,000 FDJ bettors played an average stake of less than Euro 16 per week on some 20 sports offered.
- The percentage of mobile/tablet bets on ParionsWeb virtually doubled between the end of 2012 and the end of 2013 with nearly 90,000 application downloads.
- Online lottery sales via FDJ.fr came to Euro 334 million, of which three quarters was draw-based games, up by 5.1 percent year on year compared with flat sales through the retail network.
- Recorded one million players and close to 6.5 unique visitors per month in the last quarter of 2013.
- 20 percent of online stakes are made on games that are exclusive to the channel.
Catering to the mobile trend, FDJ rolled out a number of new services and developed all new games in HTML5 compatible with any web, mobile or tablet device.
In related news, French operator ZETurf reported a 25 percent rise in stakes during 2013 amounting to Euro 1.1 Billion, and now claims a 10 percent market share in the regulated online horse racing sector.
ZETurf Managing director Emmanuel de Rohan Chabot said in a statement: "These results confirm the quality of our services and attractiveness of Zeturf games for bettors. From the beginning, our aim has always been to offer them more to improve their gaming experience. This is why we have chosen to pay out 82% of bets on average, where our competitors usually average 76%."
3 Top Bitcoin Poker Sites -
Bitcoin, in particular, is a cryptocurrency that you can use on various online poker sites and it allows a faster and cheaper way to get money into and out of the online poker site.
Kentucky Derby Odds: Justify still Favorite -
With all the races on the Road to the Kentucky Derby complete, Justify is still on top of the odds list at 4/1. But he’s got company: Mendelssohn (9/2), Audible (11/2) and Magnum Moon (8/1) are all very much in contention for the big race on May 5.
888Poker Takes Over the States -
With more and more states moving toward online casino integration, an increasing number of international players are moving in on American territory. Who will take the crown of the most popular online poker venue in the United States?
Top gambling ICOs to watch this year -
The gambling ICOs that are being launched in 2018 are of better quality. Unlike the last half of 2017 when ICOs were numerous, the first few months of 2018 have seen a big drop in number.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava | Day 2 -
It was a hard fight around the bubble, culminating in the elimination of Georgios Drakakis in 46th place. He received a surprise consolation entry into the next MPNPT stop in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria (5-8 July), which softened the blow of missing out on a €900 min-cash.
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1B -
Dorey Captures Chip Lead After MPNPT Bratislava Day 1b Triples 1a Field Size. The second flight of the €550 MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Main Event is in the bag, and so are the chips of 97 players who will be returning along with the 26 Day 1a survivors to fight to the money and beyond today
MPN Poker Tour Bratislava Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has arrived in Bratislava for the very first time, bringing with it the Tour’s friendly mix of local and globe-trotting poker enthusiasts, pros and qualifiers to the beautiful Slovakian capital.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.