No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
CHURCHILL DOWNS TO SHUTTER LUCKITY BINGO
Thursday October 30,2014 : CHURCHILL DOWNS TO SHUTTER LUCKITY BINGO
Failed to meet financial expectations
Louisville gambling firm Churchill Downs Incorporated (CDI) will reportedly shutter its two-year-old Luckity bingo operation according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
"Management determined that Luckity did not achieve the expected financial returns and was unlikely to significantly improve its results," the filing said.
In its most recent report CDI reported a decrease in third quarter revenues for its Online Business of $2.2 million which it attributed to the loss of Texas resident wagering which began September 25, 2013.
However, the company said excluding Texas resident wagering from the prior year, Online Business handle had increased 3 percent compared to a total industry handle decline of 4.2 percent, thereby outpacing industry growth by 7.2 percent.
CDI's online business comprises internet wagering business, TwinSpires.com, United Tote, a totalisator systems supplier, an interest in horse racing television network HRTV and its Bloodstock Research and Information Services business.
"Online Business Adjusted EBITDA decreased $1.9 million due to the loss of Texas resident wagering, which resulted in a handle decline of $13.2 million and a corresponding Adjusted EBITDA decline of $1.7 million," the company said. "Additionally, new online pari-mutuel taxes in New York and Pennsylvania reduced Adjusted EBITDA by $0.7 million during the quarter."
USA Online Gamblers. The Best Online Casino with the fastest payouts and highest bonus. Get your Exclusive Bovada Bonus Code now. Up to $4250 in free sign up bonuses. Dont miss out on this limited time special offer.Online Poker, Online Casino and Online SPorts betting all included in this exclusive Bovada Bonus.
Gambling News :
Betsoft Gaming In Deal With SuprNation -
Betsoft Gaming’s latest content supply partnership will see its Slots3 collection launched on VoodooDreams.com, SuprNation’s primarily Swedish and Nordic focused online gaming operation.
Ladbrokes New SPonsor of The Hennessy Gold Cup -
The longest sponsorship deal in the history of British horse racing has come to an end with Ladbrokes becoming the new sponsor of the race formerly known as The Hennessy Gold Cup for the next five years, Racing Post reports.
Ladbrokes Appoints Annemarie Durbin -
Durbin, a qualified lawyer with over two decades of international banking experience, will also take up membership of the Audit, Remuneration, Social Responsibility and Nomination Committees with effect from March 1, 2017.
Olympus Slot Pays $210k Jackpot to USA Player -
“I love slots, been playing a long time. I go to Vegas once a year. In between I play online. It’s so convenient. I play mostly Hold the Riches, Pyramid Plunder, Dollar Storm or Olympus. I’ve also started playing keno more.”
Divine Fortune SLot Launches -
NetEnt has launched a new local jackpot title “Divine Fortune”, a five-reel, 3-row, twenty-fixed line video slot themed on ancient Greece and a world of mythical creatures, legendary riches, and golden coins.
2 Huge Wins at Bovada Casino -
Paul D. from Boston, MA, scored really big, earning $808,529.80 playing the Food Fight progressive jackpot slot on the Bovada online casino on a wager of $11.25. Unfortunately Bovada's press release does not give any further details.
China Internet Clean Up Campaigns -
The advisory revealed that the current drive will run through to the end of March 2018, and that online gambling and other inappropriate or unacceptable content must be blocked because:
AOPA to campaign for poker to be left alone -
The threat that amendments to the federal Australian Interactive Gaming Act aimed at stopping in-play action could spill over into an online poker ban has motivated Aussie players to form an action group in support of the game.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.