No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
MALAYSIAN COPS BUST ONLINE GAMBLING RING
Tuesday, November 8, 2011 : No new car prize for these punters
Malaysian police have shut down an online gambling ring operating in Setapak, Kuala Lumpur, halting a promotion that offered a new car as the main prize in a lucky draw.
Police raided the premises Tuesday evening, Deputy Supt Azman Mohd Isa told The Star newspaper. He revealed that police raided nine illegal gambling premises connected with the internet ring during the two-hour operation and managed to arrest 43 customers, all aged between 20 and 58 years old, including a military policeman.
“Most of the customers were pretending to play online games when our men stormed into the premises,” the police officer said, adding that nine caretakers were also detained, and 291 computers were seized, along with RM 3,000 in cash.
The newspaper reports that syndicates behind illegal cyber casinos have invested heavily on high-end security and surveillance systems to monitor approaching police raids on their bases.
Police claim that the computers have been programmed to “eat up” 70 percent of the money deposited by punters, leaving them with only a 30 percent chance of winning.
Gambling News :
Oink Country Love Slot Launches -
Oink Country Love will have players tapping their feet to the country beat with the lovable Oink Bros, Willy and Chancho, who are trying to win over the heart of Miss Southern Charm in this five by three reel, 45-line online slot.
Tim Chung Wins MPNPT Manchester -
The 288-runner £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event today crowned its champion, awarding the bulk of the £150,000 total prizepool to the nine players surviving after two days of tournament poker at the Grosvenor Casino.
MPNPT Manchester Day 2 -
Day 2 of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw 60 Day 1 survivors (from a total of 288 entries) and three intrepid last-minute registrants sit down to play to the final table.
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.