No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Only 2 Percent of Massachusetts Residents Have Gambled Online
Friday June 12,2015 : LIMITED SCOPE FOR ONLINE GAMBLING IN MASSACHUSETTS?
New study shows that just 2 percent of respondents have gambled online.
A large-sample research study in Massachusetts has found that only 2 percent of respondents have gambled online, although 72 percent have gambled in the one-year study period....mainly on lottery action.
The project embraced 10,000 Massachusetts residents and was carried out by the state university's Amherst School of Public Health and Health Sciences over the period September 2013 to May 2014.
It considered all gambling genres as part of an overarching project to assess the impact of gambling in the state on an ongoing basis, and reached the following conclusions:
* 72 percent of respondents gambled in the preceding year, with frequency ranging from once a year (40 percent) at least once a month (20 percent) and at least once a week (15 percent);
* Demographically-speaking, the study found that middle-aged, Caucasian males were most likely to gamble. More men (76 percent) gambled over the past year than women (69 percent), with middle-aged people more prone to gamble (77 percent). Older generations in the senior citizen bracket followed at 69 percent, and those aged between 18 and 34 years of age trailed at 67 percent. In cultural terms, Caucasians were the most likely to gamble at 76 percent, followed by Black Americans (68 percent), Hispanics (64 percent) and Asians (51 percent).
* Lotteries are the most favoured form of gambling (59 percent) with raffles next at 32 percent. There are no in-state casinos at present, but 22 percent of respondents said they had gambled in a casino over the past year, with the majority identifying their destination as neighbouring Connecticut;
* Sports betting, which is illegal in the state, attracted action from 13 percent of respondents in the preceding year, with wagers among friends next at 12 percent;
* Just 3 percent of respondents named horse racing and bingo gambling as their favourites.
* Internet gambling registered lowest in the survey, with only 2 percent of respondents saying they had gambled online.
* Overall attitudes toward gambling were interesting; with 59 percent of respondents accepting that the pastime was either neutral, fairly beneficial or very beneficial for the state. On the other side of the line, 41 percent felt gambling was potentially harmful.
* 31 percent thought all forms of gambling should be legalised, but 11 percent of the sample believed all forms of gambling should be outlawed;
Gambling News :
Live Dealer Now At Slotocash -
Live Dealer can be found in the left navigation menu under 'Live Dealer' when you, the player is logged in to instant play.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.