No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Only 2 Percent of Massachusetts Residents Have Gambled Online
Friday June 12,2015 : LIMITED SCOPE FOR ONLINE GAMBLING IN MASSACHUSETTS?
New study shows that just 2 percent of respondents have gambled online.
A large-sample research study in Massachusetts has found that only 2 percent of respondents have gambled online, although 72 percent have gambled in the one-year study period....mainly on lottery action.
The project embraced 10,000 Massachusetts residents and was carried out by the state university's Amherst School of Public Health and Health Sciences over the period September 2013 to May 2014.
It considered all gambling genres as part of an overarching project to assess the impact of gambling in the state on an ongoing basis, and reached the following conclusions:
* 72 percent of respondents gambled in the preceding year, with frequency ranging from once a year (40 percent) at least once a month (20 percent) and at least once a week (15 percent);
* Demographically-speaking, the study found that middle-aged, Caucasian males were most likely to gamble. More men (76 percent) gambled over the past year than women (69 percent), with middle-aged people more prone to gamble (77 percent). Older generations in the senior citizen bracket followed at 69 percent, and those aged between 18 and 34 years of age trailed at 67 percent. In cultural terms, Caucasians were the most likely to gamble at 76 percent, followed by Black Americans (68 percent), Hispanics (64 percent) and Asians (51 percent).
* Lotteries are the most favoured form of gambling (59 percent) with raffles next at 32 percent. There are no in-state casinos at present, but 22 percent of respondents said they had gambled in a casino over the past year, with the majority identifying their destination as neighbouring Connecticut;
* Sports betting, which is illegal in the state, attracted action from 13 percent of respondents in the preceding year, with wagers among friends next at 12 percent;
* Just 3 percent of respondents named horse racing and bingo gambling as their favourites.
* Internet gambling registered lowest in the survey, with only 2 percent of respondents saying they had gambled online.
* Overall attitudes toward gambling were interesting; with 59 percent of respondents accepting that the pastime was either neutral, fairly beneficial or very beneficial for the state. On the other side of the line, 41 percent felt gambling was potentially harmful.
* 31 percent thought all forms of gambling should be legalised, but 11 percent of the sample believed all forms of gambling should be outlawed;
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
William Hill Chairman Not Stepping Down -
There are no plans for Gareth to step down. He is leading the CEO search process, which is well advanced, and is working with Philip Bowcock to deliver the key priorities for the business.
Canadian Lottery Looking at Online Gambling -
The reaction of other provinces is not known, but the Newfoundland and Labrador government was apparently less than enthusiastic about the prospect, which it did not regard as a priority.
Red Riding Hood Online Slot Launched -
The game, which has already attracted much preview interest, is part of the developers Fairytale Legends series, which the company plans to expand with further titles in 2017.
Super Heroes Slot Launches -
When the feature is triggered, two of the heroes appear on each side of the screen to boost winnings. During free spins, heroes are triggered on every spin, with their super powers growing stronger each time.
Playngo in Deal With Betclic Everest Group -
Swedish online gambling games developer Play’n GO has signed an agreement with the Betclic Everest Group that will see its full suite of games rolled out across the French group’s online casino brands.
2016 Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta -
After besting a field of 775, many of them respected aces, Austrian poker pro Ismael Bojang claimed the main prize of Euro 101,940 over the weekend in the eighth edition of the Euro 1,100 buy-in Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta.
Betradar in Deal with OPAP -
Sports betting data and analytics provider Betradar has inked a live betting supply deal with the major Greek licensed retail and online gambling operator OPAP.
2016 888poker Make It Big Tournament -
A relatively unknown Hong Kong poker player, Ka Him Li (21), claimed victory after a two-way chop in the main event at the inaugural 888poker “Make It Big” live poker festival at the Aspers Casino in London over the weekend, earning the top prize of GBP 45,300.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.