No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Massachusetts ballot Has Online poker Regulation
Massachusetts residents who made the ballot initiative deadline set by Attorney General Martha Coakley this week rushed to file proposed initiatives on everything from rolling back a sales tax hike to legalising online poker, reports the Associated Press news service. The suggestions are the first step in a long road to the 2010 ballot.
All suggestions submitted within the deadline will now be considered by Coakley, who determines if they are allowed under the constitution. There are a total of 30 petitions on 17 subjects this year. Of the 17, there are 4 constitutional amendments.
Some submissions would eliminate tolls, end the state's main affordable housing law, regulate Internet poker in Massachusetts and exempt alcohol sold in stores from the sales tax.
Getting questions on the ballot is no easy feat. Once the questions are given a green light by the attorney general, supporters must collect the signatures of at least 66 593 Massachusetts voters by December 2, except in the case of repeal efforts, where 33 297 signatures must be collected.
If lawmakers refuse to put the submission on the ballot after that, supporters must collect an additional 11 099 signatures by July, 2010.
Associated Press lists some of the proposed initiatives filed with Attorney General Coakley's office Wednesday:
- Sales Tax: The questions would roll the state's 6.25 percent sales tax back to 5 percent, or 4 percent or 3 percent or 2.5 percent.
- Alcohol Tax: The proposal would exempt beer, wine and alcohol sold in stores from the sales tax.
- Tolls: The question would eliminate tolls on the Massachusetts Turnpike, Tobin Bridge and Boston Harbor tunnels by Jan. 1, 2012.
- Affordable Housing: The initiative would end the state's affordable housing law, also known as the “40b” law.
- Whale-Safe Fishing: The question would ban drift nets or fishing gear which could harm endangered whales and sea turtles.
- Legislative Leadership: The proposed constitutional amendment would require lawmakers to hold secret ballots when electing the House speaker and Senate president.
- Charter Schools: The question would lift state-imposed caps on the number of charter school allowed in Massachusetts.
- Local Aid: The question would guarantee a certain percentage of the state budget be spent on local aid to cities and towns.
- Public Forests: The question would prohibit commercial harvesting of wood products on state-owned forest lands.
- Renewable Energy: The initiative would bar the use of public funds for renewable energy products that emit excessive carbon dioxide.
- Carbon Dioxide: The question would require carbon dioxide limits on sources of renewable and alternative energy.
- Internet Poker: The question would regulate and tax Internet poker in Massachusetts.
- Instant Runoff Voting: The question would allow voters to rank their preferences among candidates rather than be required to vote for a single candidate.
- Health Care: The proposed constitutional amendment would create the right to quality health care.
- Global Union: The proposed constitutional amendment would allow Massachusetts to join a global federal union of democratic nations.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Phil Ivey Loses Borgata Casino -
Phil Ivey has lost in his four-year legal tussle with the Borgata over baccarat winnings; on Friday a US federal judge ruled that he and a companion violated New Jersey state gambling regulations in the manner in which they won nearly $10 million playing at the Atlantic City casino.
NYX Gaming in deal with Endemol -
"Endemol Shine’s IP will be a strong addition to the NYX portfolio of content and we look forward to working together to bring additional instantly recognizable brands to market.”
NEW CAMBODIAN GAMBLING LAWS -
After more than two years of debate and drafting, Cambodia may be closing in on final agreement regarding its proposed gambling law changes.
Playtech Acquires ECM Systems -
Online gambling soiftware provider Playtech plc has announced the acquisition of a ninety percent stake in UK bingo software developer ECM Systems for a consideration of GBP 14.9 million.
Marks and Spencer store Manager steals to Gamblie Online -
The Cambridge News reports that a 28-year-old manager of a Marks and Spencer store, Martin Trenor, has been jailed for three years for stealing GBP 254,538.11 in shop takings over the course of a year and spending it almost immediately at online gambling websites.
Chinese Gambling crackdown could damage high roller revenue -
Fast-moving events this week have seen Australian media reports quoting hundreds of millions of dollars wagered by Chinese high rollers in Aussie land casinos, offset to some extent by Crown claims that this whale gambler" demographic generates only 12 percent of turnover.
EvenBet Open Face Chinese Poker -
Open Face Chinese Poker online games provider EvenBet has reported that its Open Face Chinese Poker product is gaining traction with games recently integrated for desktop action at the Malta-licensed operational site Poker Grant.
2016 EPT Malta -
The European Poker Tour is off to a good start in Malta, with German pro Dietrich Fast claiming a well-earned Euro 174,000 main prize in the Euro 10,000 buy-in Single-Entry Rebuy event.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.