No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Massachusetts ballot Has Online poker Regulation
Massachusetts residents who made the ballot initiative deadline set by Attorney General Martha Coakley this week rushed to file proposed initiatives on everything from rolling back a sales tax hike to legalising online poker, reports the Associated Press news service. The suggestions are the first step in a long road to the 2010 ballot.
All suggestions submitted within the deadline will now be considered by Coakley, who determines if they are allowed under the constitution. There are a total of 30 petitions on 17 subjects this year. Of the 17, there are 4 constitutional amendments.
Some submissions would eliminate tolls, end the state's main affordable housing law, regulate Internet poker in Massachusetts and exempt alcohol sold in stores from the sales tax.
Getting questions on the ballot is no easy feat. Once the questions are given a green light by the attorney general, supporters must collect the signatures of at least 66 593 Massachusetts voters by December 2, except in the case of repeal efforts, where 33 297 signatures must be collected.
If lawmakers refuse to put the submission on the ballot after that, supporters must collect an additional 11 099 signatures by July, 2010.
Associated Press lists some of the proposed initiatives filed with Attorney General Coakley's office Wednesday:
- Sales Tax: The questions would roll the state's 6.25 percent sales tax back to 5 percent, or 4 percent or 3 percent or 2.5 percent.
- Alcohol Tax: The proposal would exempt beer, wine and alcohol sold in stores from the sales tax.
- Tolls: The question would eliminate tolls on the Massachusetts Turnpike, Tobin Bridge and Boston Harbor tunnels by Jan. 1, 2012.
- Affordable Housing: The initiative would end the state's affordable housing law, also known as the “40b” law.
- Whale-Safe Fishing: The question would ban drift nets or fishing gear which could harm endangered whales and sea turtles.
- Legislative Leadership: The proposed constitutional amendment would require lawmakers to hold secret ballots when electing the House speaker and Senate president.
- Charter Schools: The question would lift state-imposed caps on the number of charter school allowed in Massachusetts.
- Local Aid: The question would guarantee a certain percentage of the state budget be spent on local aid to cities and towns.
- Public Forests: The question would prohibit commercial harvesting of wood products on state-owned forest lands.
- Renewable Energy: The initiative would bar the use of public funds for renewable energy products that emit excessive carbon dioxide.
- Carbon Dioxide: The question would require carbon dioxide limits on sources of renewable and alternative energy.
- Internet Poker: The question would regulate and tax Internet poker in Massachusetts.
- Instant Runoff Voting: The question would allow voters to rank their preferences among candidates rather than be required to vote for a single candidate.
- Health Care: The proposed constitutional amendment would create the right to quality health care.
- Global Union: The proposed constitutional amendment would allow Massachusetts to join a global federal union of democratic nations.
Gambling News :
Live Dealer Now At Slotocash -
Live Dealer can be found in the left navigation menu under 'Live Dealer' when you, the player is logged in to instant play.
Betradar Launches US Sports Betting Solutions -
With only a few weeks to go until the betting and gambling world descends on ICE in London, Betradar have today announced that they will be launching a comprehensive range of tools and services to any company that will be looking to provide sports betting in a post-PASPA United States.
Final 12 For MPNPT Morocco -
Sunday on the MPN Poker Tour Morocco will see several trophies awarded at the Mazagan Beach Resort, with the largest going to the Main Event champion along with a prize of MAD 400,000 (c.€35,400).
MPNPT Morocco Updates -
Leading the 104 combined survivors from both flights is still Said El-Yousfi with 272,000 chips; visit the MPN Poker Tour blog for an end-of-day recap and full chip counts.
MPN Poker Tour Morocco Day 1A -
The MPN Poker Tour has returned to Morocco this week (January 11-14), featuring the MAD 1.5 million guaranteed Main Event, accompanying side events, and the activities and parties for which this tour has now become known on two continents.
2018 MPN Poker Classic -
The MPN announces the return of The Classic tournament series this January. The series is back following its successful €350,000 guaranteed debut in 2017. This time €500,000 is guaranteed, along with a once in a lifetime trip to Monaco for the Classic Champion.
PDC and Sportradar Renew Deal -
Following this month’s hugely successful World Championship, the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC) and long-standing partners Sportradar have renewed their multi-faceted cooperation that will see the leader in sports data and content continuing in their role as official data
Poker Yaar Joins MPN -
Available through download, instant play and mobile, Pokeryaar.com is live with Omaha, Hold’em and Five-Card poker variants, alongside MPN’s Fish Party, the industry’s only progressive jackpot SNGs.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.