No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Medusa: Quest of Perseus Slot Launching
Thursday August 27,2015 : NEW ONLINE SLOT FROM GAMEACCOUNT
Online games provider links with Chicago-based Incredible Technologies Inc to launch Medusa:The Quest of Perseus.
UK-based business-to-business games provider GameAccount has partnered with Chicago-based slot developer Incredible Technologies Inc. to launch an online version of the IT Inc. slot titled Medusa: Quest of Perseus, on the Simulated Gaming network in the United States. Check it out here
Simulated Gaming is the Internet gaming service designed by GameAccount Network specifically for land-based US casinos to launch in advance of prospective regulation, offering a consumer website and mobile Apps enabled with monetization features such as real-time Slot Tournaments and Internet gaming content portfolio of over 200 casino slot, table and skill-based games.
Highlights of the new release include:
* Seventh game theme delivered online by GameAccount for the fast-growing US casino equipment manufacturer Incredible Technologies
* Medusa attracted 95 percent more spins than Incredible Technologies prior theme ‘Robin Hood: Riches of Sherwood Forest’, within 72 hours of launch and over 500 percent more bets than the average of the six Incredible Technologies games launched by GameAccount prior to Medusa. It has proved to be the most successful Simulated Gaming release yet this year, with users spending more time on the game.
* Innovative display and software rendering techniques employed by GameAccount has delivered a high quality facsimile of the original Incredible Technologies machine-based 3D slot gaming experience.
* Incredible Technologies games now rank among the most-played of all casino equipment manufacturers represented on the Simulated Gaming virtual slot floor.
* Incredible Technologies online games partnership with GameAccoiunt supports Incredible Technologies’ land-based gaming machine sales in US casino markets.
* The new game will be launched in real-money mode in New Jersey in Fall 2015.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Tain Fast Bet -
Our readers will recall Tain recently increased the number of live events it covers each month to 23,000, covering both traditional markets such as football, tennis and US sports and the more obscure curling, biathlon and Water Polo.
Olympic Entertainment Group Mobile Gaming -
In its full-year 2016 report, Olympic Entertainment Group (OEG) has informed the establishment of a Malta-based company registered to facilitate its intended expansion into remote gambling.
Circus Evolution HD Slot -
Malta-based content provider World Match has released its first title of 2017, “Circus Evolution HD”, a 5-reel, 3-row, circus-themed adventure offering Free Spins, Wilds and a Bonus Game.
17 Crown people still detained -
Reports from China over the weekend suggest that the 17 Crown people still detained could be looking at another twelve months of imprisonment as investigations into their alleged and still unspecified crimes drag on
SB1400 Virginia Poker Skill Game Bill -
Her bill SB1400 is currently with the Senate General Laws and Technology Committee, whose 15 members will decide whether to progress it or condemn the Senator to another year of failure.
Pennsylvania Video Gaming Association -
With the focus on Pennsylvania as the most likely next US state to legalize online gambling as part of a general gambling expansion measure, reporters noted this week the emergence of a new lobbying group in the state - the Pennsylvania Video Gaming Association.
Stiffer Problem Gambling Penalties in UK -
The Guardian newspaper reports that the UK Gambling Commission plans to unveil new enforcement strategies on problem gambling and money laundering prevention this month, laying down tougher penalties for operators who fail to tackle these issues.
Spartan Poker vs SpartanPoker name War -
Pokerguru, which owns the brand SpartanPoker.com, has threatened to sue the Indian Poker Championship over its use of the title Spartan Poker, and recently published a notification that it is not associated with the IPC version of the brand.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.