No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Medusa: Quest of Perseus Slot Launching
Thursday August 27,2015 : NEW ONLINE SLOT FROM GAMEACCOUNT
Online games provider links with Chicago-based Incredible Technologies Inc to launch Medusa:The Quest of Perseus.
UK-based business-to-business games provider GameAccount has partnered with Chicago-based slot developer Incredible Technologies Inc. to launch an online version of the IT Inc. slot titled Medusa: Quest of Perseus, on the Simulated Gaming network in the United States. Check it out here
Simulated Gaming is the Internet gaming service designed by GameAccount Network specifically for land-based US casinos to launch in advance of prospective regulation, offering a consumer website and mobile Apps enabled with monetization features such as real-time Slot Tournaments and Internet gaming content portfolio of over 200 casino slot, table and skill-based games.
Highlights of the new release include:
* Seventh game theme delivered online by GameAccount for the fast-growing US casino equipment manufacturer Incredible Technologies
* Medusa attracted 95 percent more spins than Incredible Technologies prior theme ‘Robin Hood: Riches of Sherwood Forest’, within 72 hours of launch and over 500 percent more bets than the average of the six Incredible Technologies games launched by GameAccount prior to Medusa. It has proved to be the most successful Simulated Gaming release yet this year, with users spending more time on the game.
* Innovative display and software rendering techniques employed by GameAccount has delivered a high quality facsimile of the original Incredible Technologies machine-based 3D slot gaming experience.
* Incredible Technologies games now rank among the most-played of all casino equipment manufacturers represented on the Simulated Gaming virtual slot floor.
* Incredible Technologies online games partnership with GameAccoiunt supports Incredible Technologies’ land-based gaming machine sales in US casino markets.
* The new game will be launched in real-money mode in New Jersey in Fall 2015.
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
Wanajump Launches -
#Wanajump Spanish online and land gambling operator Grupo R. Franco appears to be emulating the William Hill group, announcing this week that it is to begin a start-up accelerator program for innovative entrepreneurs, which it has titled Wanajump.
Coral Launches player proposition betting product -
Digital Sports Tech, a business-to-business software provider of sports betting solutions, has signed a deal with UK online and land sports betting operator Coral to provide an innovative player proposition betting product.
Oshi online casino now accepts fiat currencies -
The Oshi online casino, which started just a year ago as a Bitcoin-denominated operation, has described its expanded activity in a statement this week, noting that in addition to Bitcoin it now accepts fiat currencies and has added new game providers to its roster of suppliers.
New Standards for UK Online Gambling -
Online gambling service and technology providers, along with operators and testing agencies will be studying the new gambling software and technical standards proposal published by the UK Gambling Commission following a public consultation.
Pennsylvania Gambling Bill 1887 returned with additions -
The interaction between the Pennsylvanian House and the state Senate has become increasingly like watching a game of ping pong as the two political establishments wrestle with online gambling legalization and court-ordered tax fixes in the dying days of the current political season.
Mybet Earnings Struggle -
The statement this week reveals that Mybet continued to be hampered by negative trends from historic quarters, making its original performance estimate "unrealistic".
Tom Horn Awarded Malta Gaming License -
Online gambling software provider Tom Horn Gaming has been awarded a Malta Gaming Authority license that permits the company to host and manage Malta-based gaming operators.
Calvin Ayre invests in new Antigua Business Center -
Ayre joined with government officials this week in a ground-breaking ceremony for a five-story centre on Antigua which will be home for the venture. The "green" building will be solar powered and provide employee-friendly services like catering, a gym and child care.
Attack of the Zombies Slot -
Online gambling games developer Genesis Gaming has unveiled its latest game, with a theme based on a horror story of the undead, exploiting the current trend....and just in time for Halloween.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.