No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
NetPLayTV half year results
Thursday September 13, 2012 : HALF YEARLY RESULTS POSTED BY NETPLAYTV
Revenues and profits up markedly in H1-2012
The British interactive television gambling group NetPLayTV plc has joined the growing number of online gambling companies posting better half yearly results, reporting highlights for H1-2012 ending June 30 that include:
* Revenue up by 33 percent to GBP 13.02 million (H1 2011: GBP 9.81 million)
* EBITDA improved by 49 percent to GBP 2.35 million (H1 2011: GBP 1.58 million)
* Strong Cash generation, increasing by GBP 2.60 million to GBP 10.54 million
* Profit before tax up 500 percent to GBP 1.61 million (H1 2011: GBP 270,000)
* ITV1 broadcast agreement renewed in April
* Maiden interim dividend of 0.15p per share (H1 2011: nil)
Casino Key Performance indicators
* New depositing customers increased by 74 percent to 24,951 (H1 2011: 14,364)
* Total active depositing players increased by 51 percent to 36,730 (H1 2011: 24,254)
* Mobile and tablet new depositing customers accounted for 18 percent of total depositing sign ups
* Increased marketing expenditure and TV advertising has led to the strong increase in depositing players
* Continued strong trading in Q3 with average daily revenue up 28 percent on the same period last year
* Full year EBITDA expected to be ahead of current market expectations
Commenting on the results and the trading update, Charles Butler, NetPlay TV’s group CEO, said:
“We have continued to see an increase in active depositing casino players and further investment in marketing has made a significant impact.
“Thanks to our continued drive for growth and the resulting increase in revenue and profitability, we are delighted to announce our maiden interim dividend which is a demonstration of the Board’s confidence in NetPlay’s business model and the company’s future growth. We look forward to continued success and to creating further value for our shareholders."
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.