No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Paysafe Group Trading Update
Wednesday May 25,2016 : U.K. PAYMENT PROCESSOR ISSUES TRADING UPDATE
Paysafe Group plc says performance is ahead of expectations.
In a trading update ahead of its annual general meeting on the Isle of Man today (Wednesday) UK payment processor Paysafe plc said that for the four months ended 30 April this year revenues and EBITDA had exceeded management expectations, with key elements including:
* Positive momentum from FY 2015 has continued throughout the period to date. Strong growth in Payment Processing and Digital Wallets is contributing to a particularly favourable performance year to date;
* Full year revenue is now expected to be in the range of $950 million - $970 million, ahead of market consensus of $911 million;
* The integration of Skrill remains on track to be substantially completed during Q3 2016. The final update on the integration project will be given with the H1 2016 results. Anticipated FY 2016 synergy savings are expected to be in line with those previously announced;
* Paysafe continues to invest in its compliance and risk management functions, along with the geographic expansion of the Group's paysafecard business.
* The company expects full year adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of $270 million - $276 million, compared to market consensus of $260 million.
Paysafe president and chief executive officer Joel Leonoff said in a statement:
"I am delighted to report such a strong performance for the Group in the first four months of the year. As a result of the positive momentum across our business, we expect to deliver full year revenue and adjusted EBITDA ahead of market expectations. We look forward to providing a further update when we announce our half year results."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
GAN Partners with Station Casinos -
B2B online gaming company GAN (formerly Game Account Network) has revealed Station Casinos as its previously unidentified partner in an announcement made August 2016
Oceanís Call Slot Launches -
Online gambling games developer Habanero has embarked on a journey across the high seas to bring players its latest HTML5 high resolution slot title, Oceanís Call.
Big Names Playing WCOOP -
The big names came out to play in the closing stages of the World Championship of Online Poker this week as major prizes were handed out in a number of exciting and entertaining competitions.
Sirplay to Open Argentina Branch -
#SirPlay expects the new office to be fully operational by early next year, extending its service to Grupo Slots, which holds a license to operate the provincial San Luis Lottery, and other potential LatAm clients.
DFS Changes for Ohio -
#dfs Coley says that at present DFS is an example of the "pools for profit" concept, the rules for which the state Attorney General has opined are unclear in relation to DFS.
New Jersey Teams Up With Kahnawake Gaming Commission -
The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission have agreed to collaborate in preventing unlicensed online operators from accepting bets from New Jersey and other U.S. states through the Continent 8 data centre situated on tribal land, according to reports Tuesday from the Associated Press news agency.
Petition to Ban Online Gaming in Singapore -
Singapore Pools and Singapore Turf Clubís application to operate online betting has triggered the origination of a petition that calls on the Government to deny authorization and stop legalization of online gambling.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.