No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Perform Strong Full Year Results
Wednesday March 6, 2013 : PERFORM DELIVERS STRONG FULL YEAR RESULTS
Performance continues into 2013 in trading update
Digital media firm PERFORM has reported on its full year 2012 results delivering a strong performance with good momentum continuing into 2013.
Key performance highlights for the period ending December 31, 2012 include:
- Revenue of GBP 151.5 million (2011: GBP 103 million), up 47 percent
- Year on year revenue growth excluding RunningBall and Mackolik of 35 percent
- Adjusted EBITDA of GBP 32.5 million (2011: 18.5 million), up 103 percent. Excludes exceptional costs of GBP 5.3 million (2011: GBP 5.0 million), share based payments relating to the Group's Growth Share Option Plan of GBP 1.2 million (2011: GBP 4.8 million) and other share based payment charges GBP 2.0 million (2011: GBP 0.3 million)
- Adjusted profit after tax amounting to GBP 26.8 million (2011: 14.7 million), up 83 percent. Excludes these items and also excludes acquisition related amortisation and service charges GBP 2.9 million (2011: GBP 0.9 million) and the accretion of acquisition related deferred consideration GBP 1.9 million (2011: 0)
- Profit after tax of GBP 13.5 million (2011: GBP 3.7 million), up 263 percent
- Adjusted EPS of 11.2 pence (2011: 6.3 pence), up 78 percent
- Growth in the Group's website display network to 54 million average monthly unique users across Q4 (2011 Q4: average 30 million).
- 36 percent subscriber growth to 510,000 (2011: 375,000) with the launch of new mobile services for Goal and Mackolik plus strong subscriber growth on third party services.
The company reports a good start to 2013 with January and February showing strong year-on-year revenue and EBITDA growth.
Oliver Slipper, joint Chief Executive Officer of Perform Group plc commented:
"We are pleased to once again be reporting strong operational and financial performance. We have delivered these strong results at the same time as continuing to invest in the business to drive long-term sustainable growth.”
"We enter 2013 with increasing momentum driven by our operational performance and the structural drivers in our core growth sectors. We have significant visibility over full year revenues, with in excess of GBP 130 million already contracted, and remain confident that we will deliver full year revenue and EBITDA in line with the Board's expectations.”
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.