No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Perform Strong Full Year Results
Wednesday March 6, 2013 : PERFORM DELIVERS STRONG FULL YEAR RESULTS
Performance continues into 2013 in trading update
Digital media firm PERFORM has reported on its full year 2012 results delivering a strong performance with good momentum continuing into 2013.
Key performance highlights for the period ending December 31, 2012 include:
- Revenue of GBP 151.5 million (2011: GBP 103 million), up 47 percent
- Year on year revenue growth excluding RunningBall and Mackolik of 35 percent
- Adjusted EBITDA of GBP 32.5 million (2011: 18.5 million), up 103 percent. Excludes exceptional costs of GBP 5.3 million (2011: GBP 5.0 million), share based payments relating to the Group's Growth Share Option Plan of GBP 1.2 million (2011: GBP 4.8 million) and other share based payment charges GBP 2.0 million (2011: GBP 0.3 million)
- Adjusted profit after tax amounting to GBP 26.8 million (2011: 14.7 million), up 83 percent. Excludes these items and also excludes acquisition related amortisation and service charges GBP 2.9 million (2011: GBP 0.9 million) and the accretion of acquisition related deferred consideration GBP 1.9 million (2011: 0)
- Profit after tax of GBP 13.5 million (2011: GBP 3.7 million), up 263 percent
- Adjusted EPS of 11.2 pence (2011: 6.3 pence), up 78 percent
- Growth in the Group's website display network to 54 million average monthly unique users across Q4 (2011 Q4: average 30 million).
- 36 percent subscriber growth to 510,000 (2011: 375,000) with the launch of new mobile services for Goal and Mackolik plus strong subscriber growth on third party services.
The company reports a good start to 2013 with January and February showing strong year-on-year revenue and EBITDA growth.
Oliver Slipper, joint Chief Executive Officer of Perform Group plc commented:
"We are pleased to once again be reporting strong operational and financial performance. We have delivered these strong results at the same time as continuing to invest in the business to drive long-term sustainable growth.”
"We enter 2013 with increasing momentum driven by our operational performance and the structural drivers in our core growth sectors. We have significant visibility over full year revenues, with in excess of GBP 130 million already contracted, and remain confident that we will deliver full year revenue and EBITDA in line with the Board's expectations.”
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.