No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Perform Strong Full Year Results
Wednesday March 6, 2013 : PERFORM DELIVERS STRONG FULL YEAR RESULTS
Performance continues into 2013 in trading update
Digital media firm PERFORM has reported on its full year 2012 results delivering a strong performance with good momentum continuing into 2013.
Key performance highlights for the period ending December 31, 2012 include:
- Revenue of GBP 151.5 million (2011: GBP 103 million), up 47 percent
- Year on year revenue growth excluding RunningBall and Mackolik of 35 percent
- Adjusted EBITDA of GBP 32.5 million (2011: 18.5 million), up 103 percent. Excludes exceptional costs of GBP 5.3 million (2011: GBP 5.0 million), share based payments relating to the Group's Growth Share Option Plan of GBP 1.2 million (2011: GBP 4.8 million) and other share based payment charges GBP 2.0 million (2011: GBP 0.3 million)
- Adjusted profit after tax amounting to GBP 26.8 million (2011: 14.7 million), up 83 percent. Excludes these items and also excludes acquisition related amortisation and service charges GBP 2.9 million (2011: GBP 0.9 million) and the accretion of acquisition related deferred consideration GBP 1.9 million (2011: 0)
- Profit after tax of GBP 13.5 million (2011: GBP 3.7 million), up 263 percent
- Adjusted EPS of 11.2 pence (2011: 6.3 pence), up 78 percent
- Growth in the Group's website display network to 54 million average monthly unique users across Q4 (2011 Q4: average 30 million).
- 36 percent subscriber growth to 510,000 (2011: 375,000) with the launch of new mobile services for Goal and Mackolik plus strong subscriber growth on third party services.
The company reports a good start to 2013 with January and February showing strong year-on-year revenue and EBITDA growth.
Oliver Slipper, joint Chief Executive Officer of Perform Group plc commented:
"We are pleased to once again be reporting strong operational and financial performance. We have delivered these strong results at the same time as continuing to invest in the business to drive long-term sustainable growth.”
"We enter 2013 with increasing momentum driven by our operational performance and the structural drivers in our core growth sectors. We have significant visibility over full year revenues, with in excess of GBP 130 million already contracted, and remain confident that we will deliver full year revenue and EBITDA in line with the Board's expectations.”
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Mybet Earnings Struggle -
The statement this week reveals that Mybet continued to be hampered by negative trends from historic quarters, making its original performance estimate "unrealistic".
Tom Horn Awarded Malta Gaming License -
Online gambling software provider Tom Horn Gaming has been awarded a Malta Gaming Authority license that permits the company to host and manage Malta-based gaming operators.
Calvin Ayre invests in new Antigua Business Center -
Ayre joined with government officials this week in a ground-breaking ceremony for a five-story centre on Antigua which will be home for the venture. The "green" building will be solar powered and provide employee-friendly services like catering, a gym and child care.
Attack of the Zombies Slot -
Online gambling games developer Genesis Gaming has unveiled its latest game, with a theme based on a horror story of the undead, exploiting the current trend....and just in time for Halloween.
Why is FullFlush Poker Still Down -
Its now almost a month since Full Flush Poker went offline "for a platform upgrade" and stopped communicating with its reportedly many unpaid and unhappy players. All trace of the operator - and means to communicate with it - have vanished.
Time Running Our For Pennsylvanian online gambling -
Hopes that this week would see the Pennsylvanian Senate voting on an online gambling and DFS legalization bill already passed by the House four months ago dwindled Wednesday when no progress was made and the legislatures season officially closed.
Yggdrasil Gaming Expanding -
The Swedish online gambling games developer Yggdrasil Gaming is to establish a new parent company and expand its Stockholm office as it bolsters its presence in Sweden with a raft of new hires.
FanDuel and DraftKings Settle With NY Attorney General -
Speculation earlier this week that daily fantasy sports market leaders FanDuel and DraftKings were about to agree a settlement on consumer fraud suits prepared by the New York AG was confirmed Tuesday when a $12 million settlement was announced.
Stan james Now Live With EPOS -
The company switched to the Optima server less system across its entire estate in July after previously using Optima EPOS technology. The switch was completed early this (October) month and has already delivered noteworthy savings for the company.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.