No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Perform Strong Full Year Results
Wednesday March 6, 2013 : PERFORM DELIVERS STRONG FULL YEAR RESULTS
Performance continues into 2013 in trading update
Digital media firm PERFORM has reported on its full year 2012 results delivering a strong performance with good momentum continuing into 2013.
Key performance highlights for the period ending December 31, 2012 include:
- Revenue of GBP 151.5 million (2011: GBP 103 million), up 47 percent
- Year on year revenue growth excluding RunningBall and Mackolik of 35 percent
- Adjusted EBITDA of GBP 32.5 million (2011: 18.5 million), up 103 percent. Excludes exceptional costs of GBP 5.3 million (2011: GBP 5.0 million), share based payments relating to the Group's Growth Share Option Plan of GBP 1.2 million (2011: GBP 4.8 million) and other share based payment charges GBP 2.0 million (2011: GBP 0.3 million)
- Adjusted profit after tax amounting to GBP 26.8 million (2011: 14.7 million), up 83 percent. Excludes these items and also excludes acquisition related amortisation and service charges GBP 2.9 million (2011: GBP 0.9 million) and the accretion of acquisition related deferred consideration GBP 1.9 million (2011: 0)
- Profit after tax of GBP 13.5 million (2011: GBP 3.7 million), up 263 percent
- Adjusted EPS of 11.2 pence (2011: 6.3 pence), up 78 percent
- Growth in the Group's website display network to 54 million average monthly unique users across Q4 (2011 Q4: average 30 million).
- 36 percent subscriber growth to 510,000 (2011: 375,000) with the launch of new mobile services for Goal and Mackolik plus strong subscriber growth on third party services.
The company reports a good start to 2013 with January and February showing strong year-on-year revenue and EBITDA growth.
Oliver Slipper, joint Chief Executive Officer of Perform Group plc commented:
"We are pleased to once again be reporting strong operational and financial performance. We have delivered these strong results at the same time as continuing to invest in the business to drive long-term sustainable growth.”
"We enter 2013 with increasing momentum driven by our operational performance and the structural drivers in our core growth sectors. We have significant visibility over full year revenues, with in excess of GBP 130 million already contracted, and remain confident that we will deliver full year revenue and EBITDA in line with the Board's expectations.”
Gambling News :
NHL Odds: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals on Tuesday -
Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs touch down in DC this Tuesday (7 PM ET on TSN) as one of the hottest teams in the NHL. They've tallied a ridiculous 26 goals through only five games played; that's more than five goals scored per game on average. They'll be up against an equally potent Washington Capitals team.
Pro League Reveals Sportradar Contract Details -
The partnership between the PLC and Sportradar aims to provide a high-quality level of service to all Arabian Gulf League stakeholders in addition to making verified official data about players performances available to coaching and scouting staff and supplying match information to media outlets.
NFL Odds: Steelers Visit Undefeated Chiefs #TNF -
The Kansas City Chiefs (5-0 SU and ATS) have been flawless as an NFL pick thus far. Their chances of remaining undefeated in Week 6 look good; after opening at –4.5, Kansas City is a 5-point home chalk for Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2 SU, 2-3 ATS), beginning at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Mega Moolah strikes again -
The jackpot was hit on a mobile device on Sunday 1 October 2017 by a UK player on Betway, this time awarding a £1,448,116.31 pay day.
2 New Slots For Microgaming Casinos -
David Reynolds, Games Publisher at Microgaming, comments: “On top of our branded title game Halloween, we’re delivering two more slots this October, each bringing exciting features and a different theme.
MLS Odds: Red Bulls vs. Whitecaps -
The New York Red Bulls (12W, 12L, 7T) haven’t won a match since August 15, but they’re –165 favorites this Saturday against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (15W, 10L, 6T), beginning at 5 PM ET. Vancouver is a +475 underdog with the draw priced at +285.
MLB Odds: Yankees Favored in AL Wild Card Game -
After a strong regular season, the New York Yankees (91-71, –1.00 betting units) opened as –235 home favourites for Tuesday’s AL Wild Card Game against the Minnesota Twins (85-77, +11.48 units). First pitch is at 8 PM ET on ESPN.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.