No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Strong Results For Perform Group
02/29/2012 : PERFORM GROUP OUTPERFORMS
Well placed for a bumper year ahead
Sports digital media company Perform Group Plc has presented a strong set of full year results for the twelve months ending December 31, 2011 showing an impressive 53 percent revenue growth and indicating strong momentum for the year ahead driven by new customers that include Premiership Rugby, Al Jazeera Sport and the Norwegian Professional Football League.
Group key performance indicators include:
- Revenue of GBP 103.2 million (2010: GBP 67.4 million), an increase of 53 percent.
- *Adjusted EBITDA of GBP 18.47million (2010: GBP 10.35 million), up 79 percent
- *Adjusted Profit after tax amounted to GBP 14.7 million (2010: GBP 10.1 million), up 45 percent
- Profit after tax of GBP 3.7 million (2010: GBP 9.4 million), down 61 percent
* Adjusted exclude exceptional costs associated with IPO, acquisitions, share based payments, joint venture profits and amortisation of acquisition intangibles.
- Watch&Bet licencees increased by 12 percent from 23 to 35
- ePlayer territories increased from 13 to 20
- ePlayer total video on demand streams viewed is up 240 percent from 1.1 million to 3.6 million
- ePlayer average monthly unique users up by 220 percent
- Video and data subscribers grew 126 percent to 375 000 (2010: 249 000), with SMS and data subscriptions being the principal driver.
- Subscription revenues increased by 19 percent to GBP 9.5m (2010: GBP 8.0 million), primarily attributed to the launch of LIVESPORT.tv channels and subscriber growth to the Group’s own and client branded products, helped by the launch of new mobile and tablet services for Goal.com and clients such as FoxSoccer.tv and Tennistv.com.
- ePlayer reached no 1 in comScore rankings in UK, France, Turkey and Italy. Was placed 2nd in Spain and the US and 3rd in Germany.
The company will continue on its future growth and expansion strategy following its acquisitions of Goal.com, Spox media GmBH and mediasports Digital GmBH in the German market and WatchandTrade Ltd, Global Sports Media B.V. and an additional 11 percent interest bringing to 88 percent in Sportal Australia Pty Ltd (see previous InfoPowa reports).
Seventy percent of the group's revenues are now generated from outside of the United Kingdom and PERFORM reports a strong start to its 2012 fiscal year with GBP 90 million already contracted.
Oliver Slipper, joint chief executive officer of Perform Group plc commented:
“These results highlight the strong operational and financial performance we have delivered since coming to market. We’ve reported substantial increases in revenues and earnings whilst significantly expanding our rights portfolio, licensees, video streams and subscriber numbers.
“The opportunities for long-term sustainable growth are significant. The exciting developments in mobile and connected technology, innovation in digital sports rights and international expansion offer ever greater prospects. We will continue to augment this with strategic acquisitions, consolidating our position as the world’s leading digital sports business.
“We remain confident that we will deliver strong full year revenue and EBITDA growth in line with the Board's expectations.”
Gambling News :
Day 1B MPN Poker Tour Manchester -
Day 1B of the £550 MPNPT Manchester Main Event saw the field rise to 285, as players took full advantage of the whole-day re-entry period.
Day 1A MPNPT Manchester -
The £150,000 guaranteed MPNPT Manchester kicked off today in style – 74 poker players from all over Europe arriving at the Grosvenor Casino to contend the first of two starting days
Kung Fu Rooster Slot Goes Live -
Celebrate Chinese New Year - 2017 Year of the Rooster. It's time to sweep away any ill-fortune and make way for incoming good luck, with this exciting 12 lines slot game.
Sensational Sixes Slot Goes Live -
Light up Icons like BAR's, black spades, red hearts, blue diamonds, and green clubs. The best part of Sensational Sixes are the three wild icons, for 2X, 4X, and 6X multipliers!
3 New Betsoft Slots -
3 new Betsoft slot Games were also added this week to most online casinos allowing US players.
2017 Bodog Super Millions Poker Open -
The first events on the 105-tournament schedule have already been completed; there are three more tourneys on Thursday’s schedule, with a total of $34,000 in guaranteed prize money waiting to be won.
Pokerstars Pulls Out Of Coloumbia -
Pokerstars Has taken the decision to cease offering real money services to players located in, playing from or resident within Colombia, effective from the 17th of July 2017.
The Railbird Launched By Americas Card Room #acra -
Watching your friends conquer the tables just got a whole lot easier. Americas Card Room recently launched its industry-first Player Observer Tool dubbed “The Railbird”, a new feature that allows players seated at Americas Card Room tables to instantly share a live stream of their action with friends.
Huge Caribbean Hold’Em hit at Bovada Casino -
A progressive jackpot strikes again! This time it was at Bovada Casino, where a Texas player landed the top hand playing Caribbean Hold’Em over the weekend. A grand total of $119,348 was collected from the poker-inspired table game.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.