No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Strong Results For Perform Group
02/29/2012 : PERFORM GROUP OUTPERFORMS
Well placed for a bumper year ahead
Sports digital media company Perform Group Plc has presented a strong set of full year results for the twelve months ending December 31, 2011 showing an impressive 53 percent revenue growth and indicating strong momentum for the year ahead driven by new customers that include Premiership Rugby, Al Jazeera Sport and the Norwegian Professional Football League.
Group key performance indicators include:
- Revenue of GBP 103.2 million (2010: GBP 67.4 million), an increase of 53 percent.
- *Adjusted EBITDA of GBP 18.47million (2010: GBP 10.35 million), up 79 percent
- *Adjusted Profit after tax amounted to GBP 14.7 million (2010: GBP 10.1 million), up 45 percent
- Profit after tax of GBP 3.7 million (2010: GBP 9.4 million), down 61 percent
* Adjusted exclude exceptional costs associated with IPO, acquisitions, share based payments, joint venture profits and amortisation of acquisition intangibles.
- Watch&Bet licencees increased by 12 percent from 23 to 35
- ePlayer territories increased from 13 to 20
- ePlayer total video on demand streams viewed is up 240 percent from 1.1 million to 3.6 million
- ePlayer average monthly unique users up by 220 percent
- Video and data subscribers grew 126 percent to 375 000 (2010: 249 000), with SMS and data subscriptions being the principal driver.
- Subscription revenues increased by 19 percent to GBP 9.5m (2010: GBP 8.0 million), primarily attributed to the launch of LIVESPORT.tv channels and subscriber growth to the Group’s own and client branded products, helped by the launch of new mobile and tablet services for Goal.com and clients such as FoxSoccer.tv and Tennistv.com.
- ePlayer reached no 1 in comScore rankings in UK, France, Turkey and Italy. Was placed 2nd in Spain and the US and 3rd in Germany.
The company will continue on its future growth and expansion strategy following its acquisitions of Goal.com, Spox media GmBH and mediasports Digital GmBH in the German market and WatchandTrade Ltd, Global Sports Media B.V. and an additional 11 percent interest bringing to 88 percent in Sportal Australia Pty Ltd (see previous InfoPowa reports).
Seventy percent of the group's revenues are now generated from outside of the United Kingdom and PERFORM reports a strong start to its 2012 fiscal year with GBP 90 million already contracted.
Oliver Slipper, joint chief executive officer of Perform Group plc commented:
“These results highlight the strong operational and financial performance we have delivered since coming to market. We’ve reported substantial increases in revenues and earnings whilst significantly expanding our rights portfolio, licensees, video streams and subscriber numbers.
“The opportunities for long-term sustainable growth are significant. The exciting developments in mobile and connected technology, innovation in digital sports rights and international expansion offer ever greater prospects. We will continue to augment this with strategic acquisitions, consolidating our position as the world’s leading digital sports business.
“We remain confident that we will deliver strong full year revenue and EBITDA growth in line with the Board's expectations.”
Gambling News :
US$30M DUBAI WORLD CUP -
Racecourse Media Group and Meydan to showcase world’s richest raceday to more than 150 territories The Dubai World Cup is the first horse race to be broadcast live on airlines and cruise lines
NHL Odds: Forsberg Faces Elliott in Nashville -
The last time the Nashville Predators played against the Calgary Flames, Calgary had a 4-1 lead five minutes into the second period. Nashville responded with four back-to-back goals, including a hat trick from centreman Filip Forsberg. Both teams went into overtime with five goals, and Calgary defenseman Mark Giordano (12 goals, 22 assists) scored the winning goal.
NBA Odds: Hawks, Wiz in Southeast Showdown -
The Washington Wizards (42-27 SU, 36-32-1 ATS) can pretty much secure the Southeast Division title with a win Wednesday night over the Atlanta Hawks (37-32 SU, 31-38 ATS). Tip-off is at 8 PM ET on ESPN; the Wizards lead Atlanta by five games with less than a month remaining before the playoffs.
NBA Odds: Clippers Try to Slow Down Bucks in LA -
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Los Angeles Clippers power forward Blake Griffin are two of the most talented and versatile forwards in the NBA. The two lead their teams into battle on Wednesday in Los Angeles.
NHL Odds: Canadiens Welcome Islanders Tonight -
The Montreal Canadiens (32-20-8) welcome the New York Islanders (28-21-10) on Thursday (7:30 PM ET on SNE). After getting their first victory under new head coach Claude Julien, the Canadiens will look to build on that momentum against a red-hot Islanders team.
NHL Odds: Reeling Flyers Seek Relief in Pittsburgh -
#nhl The Philadelphia Flyers have been a bit off since the holidays. They’ve won just eight games since the Christmas break, and now they’ve got a tough one coming up this Saturday night against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Dollars to Donuts Slot Launch -
Firstly, it's a classically styled, easy playing 3-reel with five pay lines featuring a traditional icon set of bars and sevens.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.