No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Playtech audited results for the year ended 31 December 2013
Thursday February 20,2014 : PLAYTECH REPORTS ANOTHER STRONG YEAR
Management reports strong growth leading to sound financials.
Online gambling software developer Playtech plc has posted its full year audited results for the year ended 31 December 2013, flagging another year of growth delivering strong financial results and record dividend distribution.
Financial highlights of the report include:
* Revenue up by 16 percent to Euro 367.2 million (2012: Euro 317.5 million)
* Adjusted EBITDA excluding share of profit from William Hill Online, up by 17 percent to Euro 159.4 million (2012: Euro 136.2 million)
* Adjusted net profit excluding share of profit from William Hill Online, up by 26 percent to Euro 148.3 million (2012: Euro 117.8 million); reported net profit including the gain on the sale of investment in William Hill Online of Euro 488. 8 million
* Adjusted basic earnings per share excluding share of profit from William Hill Online, up by 25 percent to 50.7 Euro cents per share (2012: 40.7 Euro cents per share)
* Cash balances at year end of Euro 527.4 million (2012: Euro 120.9 million)
* Record total 2013 dividend of approximately Euro 188.5 million (64.3 Euro cents per share) reflecting a special dividend of GBP 100 million to be paid in sterling (equivalent to approximately 34.1 pence per share), interim dividend of Euro 22.8 million (7.8 Euro cents per share) and a recommended final dividend of Euro 45.2 million (15.4 Euro cents per share)
Adjusted EBITDA, Adjusted net profit and Adjusted EPS were calculated after adding back non-cash charges, cash expenses relating to professional costs on acquisitions, gains on sale of investments and one-off charges.
In a trading update Thursday, the company reported that it has made a strong start to 2014, with daily average revenues for the first seven weeks of 2014 up over 15 percent on Q1 2013 (up over 8 percent after excluding the acquisition of PokerStrategy) and over 4 percent on Q4 2013.
Operational highlights during the period included:
* Successful sale of Playtech’s 29 percent stake in William Hill Online for approximately GBP 424 million (Euro 497 million) A 3.5 return on investment.
* Landmark agreements with Ladbrokes to provide a full product suite and innovative marketing services (Ladbrokes launched the Vegas tab, Mobenga, and Geneity sports system and poker in Spain in the second half of 2013, and launched live casino in January 2014.)
* Acquisition PokerStrategy.com, complementing Playtech’s poker offering and PTTS marketing services division
* Several significant launches including:
Mobile live casino on HTML5 with a number of licensees
First launch of HTML5 mobile poker, mobile poker native iOS application approved by the French App store
Five sports betting companies now launched on Geneity platform, gaining strong momentum
Unibet launched poker in France
Caliente launched poker and casino in Mexico
Live casino in Spain being delivered in partnership with Casino Gran Madrid
* Paddy Power migrated its live casino to Playtech including a dedicated facility
* Betfair completed its migration onto the iPoker network, launched poker in Denmark and Italy making the Italian network a nine operator network
* Industry-first roll-out of a unique, multi-channel offering through a seamless integrated retail and online solution
* Soft launch of social gaming platform, Wild Spin Casino, on Facebook
* Won competitive tender to supply casino, poker, bingo on both web and mobile with Holland Casino in preparation of forthcoming online gambling regulation in the Netherlands
Alan Jackson, non-executive chairman of Playtech, said:
“Playtech has once again delivered an exceptional performance. The company has focused on deepening its licensee relationships; creating innovative new content; improving its products across web and mobile, and providing its customers with cutting edge products and services.
"As online gambling continues to develop, it is pleasing to see Playtech’s investment in mobile and further product development paying-off.
“I am delighted to announce the payment of a substantial special dividend totalling GBP 100 million in addition to the recommended 15.4 Euro cents final dividend, bringing the total dividend for 2013 to over Euro188 million."
The report showcases the wide range of activity in which Playtech is involved, illustrating growth in these areas:
* Revenues from online casino activities up 25 percent
* Revenues from Services up 5 percent and growing following the acquisition of Poker Strategy
* Revenues from online bingo operations up 7 percent
* Revenues from Videobet activity up 14 percent
* Revenues from live dealer operations up 17 percent
* Mobile remained the outperformer, growing strongly across all gambling genres
* Online poker remains a "challenging" sector for Playtech
* Still early days for online sportsbetting following the acquisition of Geneity, but considerable potential
* Social and casual gaming a potentially Euro 30 billion global business in which Playtech, through Skywind deveopers, is actively engaging. The company has executed a soft launch of its Wild Spin Casino on Facebook and plans to carry out a full launch soon.
Gambling News :
$400k Winner at Bodog Casino -
To win, you need to get a pair of Tens or better. Jerry K., however, got a much higher hand than the minimum; he pocketed $397,879 after landing the game’s best possible hand: a royal flush.
NBA : Warriors Win the West; NBA Finals Next -
The Golden State Warriors will play in their third-straight NBA Finals. They completed their sweep of the San Antonio Spurs Monday night, rolling to a 129-115 victory as 12-point road favourites; Golden State opened the season as a –250 chalk to win the Western Conference.
PartyPoker Rakebak -
Partypoker brings back rake back for players. All new ‘partypoker weekly Cashback’ launches.
NHL Odds: Lone Canadian Team Plays on Friday -
“Stingy” is a word that many have used to describe the Ottawa Senators in Round Three. The Sens know that they’re overmatched against a Pens lineup that features the likes of Sidney Crosby, Evengi Malkin and Phil Kessel, but with determined defensive play, Ottawa managed to frustrate the Penguins on their home ice, stealing one of two games.
NBA Odds: Will Cavaliers Be Rusty in Game 1? -
The Boston Celtics needed seven games to get past the Washington Wizards, but they got the job done Monday night, winning 115-105 as 5.5-point home favourites. Next up: the defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers, who visit the Garden Wednesday night at 8:30 PM ET on TNT.
4 New Microgaming Releases in May 2017 -
Candy Dreams is a 720 ways to win, variable reel game. Players spin on a colorful reel area filled with candy treats, as they play towards enticing bonus triggers.
PKR Company Statement Update -
Microgaming can confirm that David R Taylor and Matthew R M Wild of RSM Restructuring Advisory LLP were appointed Joint Administrators of PKR Ltd and PKR Technologies Limited on 11 May 2017 by the High Court, Chancery Division.
Microgaming Wins The Spark Award 2017 -
The Spark Award celebrates organisations that experiment with ways of working differently. Previous winners include GCHQ and Places for People. It’s a part of Spark the Change, a global movement dedicated to empowering people and building happier workplaces.
NHL Predators First Ever Conference Finals Appearance -
With three of the team’s top four point scorers residing on the blueline, the Nashville Predators have found a strategy that frustrates even the best in the West. After qualifying as the lowest-seeded Western Conference team, the Predators made quick work of the Chicago Blackhawks (4-0) and St. Louis Blues (4-1) in the first two rounds.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.