No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Record Earning Year for Playtech plc
Thursday February 26,2015 : PLAYTECH MOMENTUM MAINTAINED IN 2014
Online gambling software developer enjoys another record year.
2014 proved to be another good year for Playtech plc, the Isle of Man-based online gambling software developer, which posted its full year audited results Thursday.
Financial highlights included:
* Revenue up 24 percent to a record Euro 457 million (2013: Euro 367.2 million)
* Adjusted EBITDA up 30 percent to a record Euro 207.1 million (2013: Euro 159.4 million)
* Adjusted net profit attributable to the owners of the parent up 29 percent to Euro 190.8 million (2013: Euro 148.3 million)
* Reported net profit attributable to the owners of the parent Euro 140.3 million (2013: Euro 488.6 million)
* Adjusted basic EPS up 28 percent to 65 Euro cents per share (2013: 50.7 Euro cents per share)
* Cash balances at year end of Euro 692.3 million (2013: Euro 527.4 million)
* Recommended final dividend of 17.5 Euro cents (2013: 15.4 Euro cents), giving a total 2014 dividend of 26.4 Euro cents (2013: 23.2 Euro cents)
In a trading update, the company revealed that it has enjoyed a strong start to 2015, with daily average revenues for the first eight weeks of the year up over 22 percent on Q1 2014 and up over 5 percent on Q4 2014, including some benefit from the current Euro weakness.
Operational highlights included:
* Completion of Ladbrokes migration to Playtech’s full product suite and IMS infrastructure;
* Industry-first roll-out of a single log-in omni-channel solution to Coral betting shops;
* Signed agreement with Holland Casino for the provision of casino, Live, bingo and poker ahead of forthcoming regulations in the Netherlands, following a competitive tender;
* Structured agreements signed and launched with Caliente in Mexico and RCS Media in Italy, and a turnkey solution for Trinity Mirror in the UK;
* Acquisition of Aristocrat Lotteries, creating the world’s largest VLT software business;
* Acquired a 33.3 percent stake in BGO, gaining access to a game design studio enabling the creation of new content for Playtech’s software platform;
* A number of significant launches including:
Ladbrokes: Live; Spain and Belgium including sports; as well as Denmark, Gala interactive in Sweden, Mobile poker in France, Innovative Live offerings for Skybet and RAY, Launch of new BIT solution, Post year-end, acquired Yoyo Games Limited in line with casual games strategy.
Alan Jackson, non-executive chairman of Playtech, said:
“Playtech has continued to deliver exceptional performance by focusing on consolidating its position as the world’s leading software and services provider to the online gambling industry.
"By expanding its licensee relationships; creating innovative new content; enhancing its products; and deepening its customer focus, the business has continued to thrive.
"The continued momentum of 2014 has been maintained in the first two months of 2015 and the Board looks to the future with confidence and optimism."
Danske Spil Bingo Moves to Microgaming -
The national lottery of Denmark, Danske Spil, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network. Danske Spil, the Danish national lottery, is live on the Microgaming Bingo Network following a change to its licence conditions.
Quickfire live on Strendus -
Quickfire powered by Microgaming is extending its reach in the LatAm region with the signing of Strendus. Strendus is the online division of Logrand Entertainment Group. The group comprises several companies that operate gaming and entertainment establishments in Mexico, running 14 land-based casinos in total.
Quickfire content live on BetatHome -
Online gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home was founded in 1999. Today the company has 4.8 million registered customers around the world, offering sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas games, poker and virtual sports.
Microgaming has donated £30,000 between four charities -
Gift of Giving provides Microgamingís customers the opportunity to vote for one of several charities in their region. In lieu of Christmas gifts, £30,000 is split equally between four global regions: Isle of Man, UK and Europe, Africa, and Rest of the World.
Entertainment Betting Odds: 90th Academy Awards -
The Shape of Water leads Sundayís 90th Academy Awards (8 PM ET, ABC) with 13 Oscar nominations, but when it comes to Best Picture, this highly-acclaimed film is a +140 second-favorite behind Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri at Ė115.
Fair Play Bets and QuickFire in Deal -
Fair Play Bets enjoys an unrivalled reputation for an outstanding player experience, with secure deposits and withdrawals, surprising casino bonuses and committed customer support. Fair Play Bets is licensed in UK, Malta and Curacao.
Cavaliers Aim to Take Down Wizards on 2/22/18 -
The Cleveland Cavaliers have looked like a different team since making their moves at the trade deadline. The Washington Wizards are up next for the Cavaliers, who will be at home after the All-Star break.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.