No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Record Earning Year for Playtech plc
Thursday February 26,2015 : PLAYTECH MOMENTUM MAINTAINED IN 2014
Online gambling software developer enjoys another record year.
2014 proved to be another good year for Playtech plc, the Isle of Man-based online gambling software developer, which posted its full year audited results Thursday.
Financial highlights included:
* Revenue up 24 percent to a record Euro 457 million (2013: Euro 367.2 million)
* Adjusted EBITDA up 30 percent to a record Euro 207.1 million (2013: Euro 159.4 million)
* Adjusted net profit attributable to the owners of the parent up 29 percent to Euro 190.8 million (2013: Euro 148.3 million)
* Reported net profit attributable to the owners of the parent Euro 140.3 million (2013: Euro 488.6 million)
* Adjusted basic EPS up 28 percent to 65 Euro cents per share (2013: 50.7 Euro cents per share)
* Cash balances at year end of Euro 692.3 million (2013: Euro 527.4 million)
* Recommended final dividend of 17.5 Euro cents (2013: 15.4 Euro cents), giving a total 2014 dividend of 26.4 Euro cents (2013: 23.2 Euro cents)
In a trading update, the company revealed that it has enjoyed a strong start to 2015, with daily average revenues for the first eight weeks of the year up over 22 percent on Q1 2014 and up over 5 percent on Q4 2014, including some benefit from the current Euro weakness.
Operational highlights included:
* Completion of Ladbrokes migration to Playtech’s full product suite and IMS infrastructure;
* Industry-first roll-out of a single log-in omni-channel solution to Coral betting shops;
* Signed agreement with Holland Casino for the provision of casino, Live, bingo and poker ahead of forthcoming regulations in the Netherlands, following a competitive tender;
* Structured agreements signed and launched with Caliente in Mexico and RCS Media in Italy, and a turnkey solution for Trinity Mirror in the UK;
* Acquisition of Aristocrat Lotteries, creating the world’s largest VLT software business;
* Acquired a 33.3 percent stake in BGO, gaining access to a game design studio enabling the creation of new content for Playtech’s software platform;
* A number of significant launches including:
Ladbrokes: Live; Spain and Belgium including sports; as well as Denmark, Gala interactive in Sweden, Mobile poker in France, Innovative Live offerings for Skybet and RAY, Launch of new BIT solution, Post year-end, acquired Yoyo Games Limited in line with casual games strategy.
Alan Jackson, non-executive chairman of Playtech, said:
“Playtech has continued to deliver exceptional performance by focusing on consolidating its position as the world’s leading software and services provider to the online gambling industry.
"By expanding its licensee relationships; creating innovative new content; enhancing its products; and deepening its customer focus, the business has continued to thrive.
"The continued momentum of 2014 has been maintained in the first two months of 2015 and the Board looks to the future with confidence and optimism."
Limited time offer for all our Readers. All Countries. A brand new No Deposit Bonus. No Max Cashout. Claim It Here.
Gambling News :
William Hill Chairman Not Stepping Down -
There are no plans for Gareth to step down. He is leading the CEO search process, which is well advanced, and is working with Philip Bowcock to deliver the key priorities for the business.
Canadian Lottery Looking at Online Gambling -
The reaction of other provinces is not known, but the Newfoundland and Labrador government was apparently less than enthusiastic about the prospect, which it did not regard as a priority.
Red Riding Hood Online Slot Launched -
The game, which has already attracted much preview interest, is part of the developers Fairytale Legends series, which the company plans to expand with further titles in 2017.
Super Heroes Slot Launches -
When the feature is triggered, two of the heroes appear on each side of the screen to boost winnings. During free spins, heroes are triggered on every spin, with their super powers growing stronger each time.
Playngo in Deal With Betclic Everest Group -
Swedish online gambling games developer Play’n GO has signed an agreement with the Betclic Everest Group that will see its full suite of games rolled out across the French group’s online casino brands.
2016 Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta -
After besting a field of 775, many of them respected aces, Austrian poker pro Ismael Bojang claimed the main prize of Euro 101,940 over the weekend in the eighth edition of the Euro 1,100 buy-in Italian Poker Tour main event in Malta.
Betradar in Deal with OPAP -
Sports betting data and analytics provider Betradar has inked a live betting supply deal with the major Greek licensed retail and online gambling operator OPAP.
2016 888poker Make It Big Tournament -
A relatively unknown Hong Kong poker player, Ka Him Li (21), claimed victory after a two-way chop in the main event at the inaugural 888poker “Make It Big” live poker festival at the Aspers Casino in London over the weekend, earning the top prize of GBP 45,300.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.