No Deposit Bonus : SlotsLv casino currently is offering everyone a $22 no deposit bonus. New Players Only. Fully Cashable. USA and Canadian Players are welcome. Please see our SlotsLv review page for the no deposit bonus info. SlotsLv Review
Best USA Casino Bonus
Big Casino Bonus : All USA Players Welcome: Bovada Casino the #1 USA Online Casino offering all new signups a $3000 table game and slots bonus + weekly cash back. All new accounts qualify thru our link. No codes needed. For full bonus information please see our Bovada Bonus review.
Record Earning Year for Playtech plc
Thursday February 26,2015 : PLAYTECH MOMENTUM MAINTAINED IN 2014
Online gambling software developer enjoys another record year.
2014 proved to be another good year for Playtech plc, the Isle of Man-based online gambling software developer, which posted its full year audited results Thursday.
Financial highlights included:
* Revenue up 24 percent to a record Euro 457 million (2013: Euro 367.2 million)
* Adjusted EBITDA up 30 percent to a record Euro 207.1 million (2013: Euro 159.4 million)
* Adjusted net profit attributable to the owners of the parent up 29 percent to Euro 190.8 million (2013: Euro 148.3 million)
* Reported net profit attributable to the owners of the parent Euro 140.3 million (2013: Euro 488.6 million)
* Adjusted basic EPS up 28 percent to 65 Euro cents per share (2013: 50.7 Euro cents per share)
* Cash balances at year end of Euro 692.3 million (2013: Euro 527.4 million)
* Recommended final dividend of 17.5 Euro cents (2013: 15.4 Euro cents), giving a total 2014 dividend of 26.4 Euro cents (2013: 23.2 Euro cents)
In a trading update, the company revealed that it has enjoyed a strong start to 2015, with daily average revenues for the first eight weeks of the year up over 22 percent on Q1 2014 and up over 5 percent on Q4 2014, including some benefit from the current Euro weakness.
Operational highlights included:
* Completion of Ladbrokes migration to Playtech’s full product suite and IMS infrastructure;
* Industry-first roll-out of a single log-in omni-channel solution to Coral betting shops;
* Signed agreement with Holland Casino for the provision of casino, Live, bingo and poker ahead of forthcoming regulations in the Netherlands, following a competitive tender;
* Structured agreements signed and launched with Caliente in Mexico and RCS Media in Italy, and a turnkey solution for Trinity Mirror in the UK;
* Acquisition of Aristocrat Lotteries, creating the world’s largest VLT software business;
* Acquired a 33.3 percent stake in BGO, gaining access to a game design studio enabling the creation of new content for Playtech’s software platform;
* A number of significant launches including:
Ladbrokes: Live; Spain and Belgium including sports; as well as Denmark, Gala interactive in Sweden, Mobile poker in France, Innovative Live offerings for Skybet and RAY, Launch of new BIT solution, Post year-end, acquired Yoyo Games Limited in line with casual games strategy.
Alan Jackson, non-executive chairman of Playtech, said:
“Playtech has continued to deliver exceptional performance by focusing on consolidating its position as the world’s leading software and services provider to the online gambling industry.
"By expanding its licensee relationships; creating innovative new content; enhancing its products; and deepening its customer focus, the business has continued to thrive.
"The continued momentum of 2014 has been maintained in the first two months of 2015 and the Board looks to the future with confidence and optimism."
Gambling News :
Alegriabet Finally Launches -
Our online betting site will deliver a full, market-leading suite of services including pre-match and live betting as well as virtual sports
International Table Tennis Federation in deal with Sportradar. -
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) has today announced it has signed a brand-new integrity partnership with Sportradar utilising the organisation’s world-leading monitoring, intelligence and prevention solutions to help safeguard the sport against match fixing.
NBA odds on Thunder vs. Pacers Game? -
This Wednesday night in Indianapolis, Paul George is due to play his first game at the Fieldhouse as a member of the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-13 SU, 8-17 ATS). But George might not face the Indiana Pacers (15-11 SU, 16-10 ATS); he’s listed as day-to-day with a right calf contusion. Tip-off is at 7 PM ET on ESPN.
2 New Christmas Slots For Microgaming -
Microgaming’s jolly game additions this December. Microgaming adds two more games to kick off the festive season, in addition to its action-packed Highlander online slot.
SportsBetting Supreme Court Showdown -
Sports Law, Betting and Integrity leaders convene to preview Supreme Court Showdown. Thought leaders weigh in on Christie vs. NCAA (which in January will shift to Murphy vs. NCAA)
NBA Odds: Heat Can Burn Cavaliers in Cleveland -
The Cleveland Cavaliers (12-7 SU, 6-12-1 ATS) may have turned their season around, but they’ve got a challenging matchup this Tuesday against the Miami Heat (9-9 SU, 7-9-2 ATS), tipping off at 7 PM ET on NBA-TV. Miami is 7-4 SU and 6-5 ATS against the Cavs since LeBron James went back to Cleveland in 2014.
Games Concept Day in Malta -
The Quickfire Games Concept Day is the second full-day workshop to date, the first being held in Gibraltar in July.
AFC’s fight against match-fixing -
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has introduced a new AFC integrity mobile application, which will enable fans, players and officials to report possible suspicious activities or provide information concerning match-fixing or corruption to the AFC Integrity Unit.
Please Note : Gambing might not be legal in your area. We bring you www.recentpoker.com as an information and gambling news site only. We hope that you find all the information and gambling news found in www.recentpoker.com to your liking. Please tell your friends about us and visit us again soon.